Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 8. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 02:20:46 PM
Every crypto currency can not succeed in the crypto world because every coin can not become the bitcoin because only that coin can survive in the market who have potential to perform for long life. But it is dammed sure that crypto currency market will succeed and no body can stop to it.
Today, there is a lot of problem in the cryptocurrency world, and I can conclude that every person on our planet will not have a cryptocurrency in everyday life. Cryptocurrency will remain a certain financial instrument in a narrow circle of the cryptocurrency community.
today, the cryptocurrency market is just beginning to develop and the number of spheres of human activity is increasing, where it will be possible to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 01:48:47 PM
Every crypto currency can not succeed in the crypto world because every coin can not become the bitcoin because only that coin can survive in the market who have potential to perform for long life. But it is dammed sure that crypto currency market will succeed and no body can stop to it.
Today, there is a lot of problem in the cryptocurrency world, and I can conclude that every person on our planet will not have a cryptocurrency in everyday life. Cryptocurrency will remain a certain financial instrument in a narrow circle of the cryptocurrency community.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2018, 01:31:45 PM
Cryptocurrency has already succeeded and there is no point doubting if it will succeed or not. The market is down, that does not mean crypto has not succeeded.
Yes cryptocurrency is already an successful online currency and in near future their are more possibilities that it will be more successful. Many online retailers and shopping sites are also use it as a payment option for their customers. It also use it for investment purposes because of its increasing market price. And its has a profitable investment history too. And it also use for many national and international transaction. These thing makes it succeed in the future with no doubt.
Activity: 630
November 08, 2018, 01:04:00 PM
Activity: 378
November 08, 2018, 01:01:24 PM
I'm sure that the crypto currency will succeed. It seems to me that in the next few years, the whole world will begin to accept cryptocurrency and understand its benefits. Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
i have a question too, why shouldn't it succeed? no reason to expect the fall. as you have described, smart contracts has proven to be an essential tool provided it is fair. moral side of it depends on us, not technology
Merit: 261
October 23, 2018, 12:40:25 PM
All those who are somehow connected with cryptocurrency, in one voice say that the cryptocurrency has a great future. And I am not an exception, cryptocurrency has many possibilities.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

Its the same chance that internet had to succeed back in 1993. Pretty much 100%. The technology solves an important need: the digitization and trade of property/stocks/capital/currency etc the same way the internet did for information. It will happen for sure the only question is how fast will the adoption be?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
In the near future, all enterprises, all companies will use blockchain technology. many platforms will work at the expense of cryptocurrencies, thanks to them all operations and actions on the platform will take place. In a few years we will ask ourselves: how did we live without blockchain technology!?
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 23, 2018, 12:27:07 PM
I'm good that certain daytime, cryptocurrency may ultimately overrule fiat cash as well as just about all will begin utilizing electronic foreign currency, actually poor people or even the actual illiterate may understand how to make use of cryptocurrency such as regular cash. The likelihood of this occurring depends upon exactly how highly sophisticated the nation is actually.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 20, 2018, 07:16:00 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very successful project. I think that in the near future, the cryptocurrency will actively develop and bring us good profits. I believe in blockchain technology.
Activity: 490
October 20, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
I see for now the development of crypto is very rapid , we see it with more and more new crypto projects popping up every day , but unfortunately the damage to crypto's name is a new crypto project that scams investors

Unfortunately, scammers will exist always, man. It does not mean that the cryptocurrencies will fail through their existence. Vice versa, the best ones will survive, succeed and grow in times in price.
Activity: 293
October 18, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
It already has. The market is not even ten years old yet and there is already billions in the market and there is no doubt that by the next bull market the entire market cap will be hitting more than a trillion. That is success, in a way that no one ever anticipated that the coins were going to succeed. From here on out there is only success in store for the coins
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
definitely we all know the answer to this. Cryptocurrency will definitely succeed because so many countries are beginning to adopt it and banks are also joining the trend
October 17, 2018, 04:59:09 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies have a pretty big chance to succeed, but most likely it will take a few more years until cryptocurrencies will be accepted by society and States.
the fact is, if cryptocurrency is used in everyday life of the world and even has its own national cryptocurrency, other countries will not have a way out and they will definitely make a decision on legalizing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies have a pretty big chance to succeed, but most likely it will take a few more years until cryptocurrencies will be accepted by society and States.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 17, 2018, 04:39:00 PM
sure, simple now most people are not ready for such global changes that this technology carries
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
Portable will be successful in the future relative. By the following occurrence with the Bitcoin and the block of the Blockchain for the public we have been get it to get your course of crypto market. I think will as more as many countries on the most accept it than that the current people in the time information.
Activity: 168
October 17, 2018, 04:25:38 PM
I believe that she has already succeeded. And now we can congratulate her on many achievements. She went very far and became very popular. I'm sure this is not the end.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

Mate for how long that the crypto currency existed in this world, I am sure how successful it is to generate a good impact to our society by expanding our wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: