Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I lose my coins by choosing wrong wallet? - page 14. (Read 3230 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Yes you can actually lose your coins if you choose a wrong wallet. Choose wallet where you hold your private keys, if possible use a hardware wallet because it is safer.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Definetely yes, specially if the wallet are not reliable to save coins. Theres a limited and trusted online wallet for some altcoin holders ...i recommend to all of you to have a ledger, that is one of the safest wallet because you can bring it anywhere.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Yes you surely will lose your hard earned coins. Just always bear in that we are working in the digital world of world wide web, be carefull in choosing the right wallet it might be a phishing site.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Definitely yes if u chose wrong wallet. It happened with me too once. I chose to accept (stellar) coin using Astral wallet. But that doesnt support Private key, and so i never received my coins to that wallet, so always be wise in chosing correct wallet, and do the research first. Always chose wallet which gives the benefit on creating our own private Key.

Actually this is the common mistakes of some bounty hunters and investors putting wrong wallet in their investment account. And this is the very worst scenario because you will know it after completion of the campaign. So we must be careful about this because this can be turn into great despair besides of our great hard works.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
incorrectly choosing a wallet you can lose your coin, so when choosing a wallet you must be very careful because when you choose a wallet that is likely you can lose all your coins, so when choosing a wallet you must be very careful. and also use a wallet that is completely safe for your own security.
Activity: 392
Definitely yes if u chose wrong wallet. It happened with me too once. I chose to accept (stellar) coin using Astral wallet. But that doesnt support Private key, and so i never received my coins to that wallet, so always be wise in chosing correct wallet, and do the research first. Always chose wallet which gives the benefit on creating our own private Key.
Activity: 27
A lot of wallets are just scams and anything can happen with them.
Activity: 225
Yeah right what you say if you are wrong in choosing a wallet then you can lose all your coins. You should choose a wallet that is trusted only than you choose the wrong wallet then your hard work will be in vain. Besides that, the emergence of this new wallet can also be a trap in coin robbery. Wallet creators are actually people who want to rob the contents of the jump so we have to be careful in choosing a wallet to store our coins.
Activity: 168
Choosing a wrong wallet can make you to lose your hard earned tokens
This is a very sensitive case which should be handled with care.
Because in this process you can loss all your money or token.
Activity: 199
Yes. If you choose the wrong wallet you can lose your coins. You should think about it. Many people do not think about it at all, so hackers easily hack all the coins. You can use the hardware wallet. It's very simple, dependent and safe.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
Notsofast wrote a good article about the topic, a lot of details about how to use wallets safely. Afaik yeah, we can lose everything by messing up things..
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
Yes of course, you can lose your coins by choosing a wrong wallet  and if you want to prevent from losing of coins then you must learn how to choose the right one in this kind of business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Yes, you can easily lose your coins by using a wrong wallet. there are a lot of phishing wallets out there,  be careful to use a wallet and gather details or do some research before you choose the one.
To avoid that, I recommend to just using some well-known exchange sites and some trusted web wallet like MEW,Waveswallet,Neotracker. Surely an app wallet is more secure, because you're the only one having it's file. Once got hacked by anyone, your coins / tokens will disappear forever.

Even some well-known exchange sites is a huge risk if you leave a lot of coins there. They can all be hacked and usually it is only a question of time until it happens.
Activity: 504
The real possibility is that your money will be lost when other wallets are sent to another coin because they are different wallets per every coin.
Activity: 28
Keep your keys safe and make sure that they are safe with you and you only have its access.
Activity: 15
You must be very careful with whatever you are doing and it is not a good idea to give your keys.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Can I lose my coins by choosing wrong wallet or they can never stole any coin because they just provide wallet service only?
Well its up to you. on choosing and trusting this various wallet around here.
but the thing is. the chances of getting phished and scam and worst robbed.
is high as long as you dont know if its legitimate its better to stay away from them.
im not saying that the one you mention is a scam or like that. but its really up to you. its better if you check it out first.
and do some research. goodluck
Activity: 150
Of course yes, when you wrongly choose a wallet in the crypto world you can lose your coin. In the world of crypto we need to examine one of them is the selection of the right wallet, because all our coins will be accommodated all in the wallet if wrong we will lose all profits in the crypto world, so we have to be really careful about the wallet problem in the crypto world.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
you can bat the possibility is too low so the loss of money is more risky if you are not confident in your manipulations with money including investments.
Activity: 90
There are chances of frauds if you are looking for new wallets, you must be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: