Pages:
Author

Topic: Can myetherwallet get hacked? - page 13. (Read 4237 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
protection and hacking are two opposing sides of the barricade. on both these sides are very smart people. sooner or later, any protection can fall, so every user should also try to protect their data. I use myetherwallet together with metamask. you also need to be careful when opening the website myetherwallet, not to get on fake website.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 07:56:42 AM
if it's hacked, it seems almost impossible, because it's too complicated for a hacker to work alone in searching for complicated code combinations inside the blockchain itself.
unless you carelessly tell someone the address of your wallet and pass code, it could be hacking. it can happen because of our own carelessness by not being careful when opening the wallet account.
the rest, it's almost impossible to hack.
Activity: 163
April 26, 2018, 07:53:29 AM
I heard the last nooi and it means that yes, guys do not go to their wallets, they are breaking you now, just wait this time, because if you go to your wallet the hackers automatically receive your key!
Activity: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:51:56 AM
myetherwallet is one of the best, secured and safe wallet. your coins are safe in myetherwallet unless you give your private key to others or lost your piece of paper with your private key
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 26, 2018, 07:50:32 AM
Everything online can be hacked, MyEtherWallet is no exception. Plus you can become a victim of phishing, so carefully check the link bar before typing login/password.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 07:46:02 AM
Myetherwallet is not a full proof secured wallet because many people's account were hacked even after they have full security on their system. I am also a victim of that but if you have trazor or ledger hardware wallet then your coins are 100% secure because only you have control of your hardware wallet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
April 26, 2018, 07:40:45 AM
when you do online activities by not using MEW, then no one can hack or damage your MEW, because it's very confidential in the system, then you have no doubt about the assets you keep in it, because only you can manage it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:06:41 AM
Yes ,there is possibility that your myetherwallet get hacked, especially if you accidentally divulged your private key to some sites that you accidentally send, so be careful with your private key ,always avoid too much exposure because that is very dangerous to your myetherwallet.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 06:56:18 AM
The most important thing is to keep your private key from the eyes of others. If you keep it in your computer, it's better to archive it with a password!
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
Myetherwallet cannot hack by the hacker, because it is a decentralized system and public source code on GitHub.
However, the recent attack is from the DNS site.
Through DNS, hacker navigation from the original site to the fake website and get data from whom used that site to access the wallet.
That is the reason 12 million dollars collected through this hacking.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 12:48:13 AM
For large exchange sites can be hacked by hackers, causing harm to many people. If only a wallet account that is individual, it is very likely to be hacked by hackers. Especially if your history ever store on the exchange site. They are hackers, will be smarter to find a gap
Activity: 31
April 26, 2018, 12:34:52 AM
private key is main. as long as you have it no one can do anythink of your account.
Activity: 12
April 26, 2018, 12:26:12 AM
 Angry
i think we can use metamark. i love it. very safe
Activity: 462
April 26, 2018, 12:24:55 AM
You won't losing your funds if your paper and usb stick are safe properly. Don't let them lost from your hands. Web can't keep your private keys so you will be safe in that way.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
April 26, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
Hackers can steal our private keys by holding DNS, so it's a good choice for you to choose a bookmark to enter myetherwallet.

Always be careful on recording your details and information, hackers will grab every possible possibility that it can get to be able to earn, phising site, forms and ads can be their way so better , read and research throughly in all circumstances, bookmark and making your own locked folders will help.
Activity: 258
April 25, 2018, 10:27:50 PM
Hackers can steal our private keys by holding DNS, so it's a good choice for you to choose a bookmark to enter myetherwallet.

Activity: 4
April 25, 2018, 10:09:28 PM
If you have your private keys with you then no one can hacked myether wallet. Most important thing is keep your private key in a safe place and never tell your private keys or password to anyone. If it is in a safe place no one can hack your wallet but always try to log via UTC/JSON instead of private keys. Further do not go and click phishing sites as well and it is advisable to use hardware wallet
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 10:03:26 PM
well  I think you need to use metamask to secure your wallet it is for safety of your funds and you Will check your funds using ether scan.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 25, 2018, 09:44:46 PM
By the topic I am guessing you have always been lucky with your online transactions and never been a victim or seen a victim and as such you have decided to find out the answer is yes and yes again. It can be hacked
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 09:42:25 PM
i think myetherwallet is very safe and secure. we should keep our computer and network clean and don't lose our private .
Pages:
Jump to: