Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the Philippines PLEASE get their own sub-section? - page 9. (Read 15730 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192
I don't believe in denial.
400.000 page views from 250.000 just 7 weeks ago, and still not a section on its own...  Undecided

And up to over 450.000 views; up 50.000 (>10%) in just 10 days...

There have been whole sections (like Hebrew for instance) that have not been posted in this entire period...

Can the Philippines PLEASE get their own sub-section? Pretty please?!?

And another 50.000 extra views in just over 10 days...

Over 500.000 page views, HALF a MILLION views...

There are subsections getting moderators appointed with FAR less activity...

Please, can the Philippines get their own sub-section Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Supporting this thread also Wink I hope sooner or later there will be a sub section for PH.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289
DiceSites.com owner
Hehe, can't complain Smiley
legendary
[...](Ps, I am from NL but living in PH.)[...]

Dat doe je goed, Nico!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289
DiceSites.com owner
A Filipino forum would be nice. Most Filipino companies aren't on bitcointalk at this moment, communication is mostly at the Bitcoin PH FB group and some at reddit. With a new forum they can probably join us.

I think there is enough things happening: lots of "bitcoin remittance" companies, meetings, Bitcoin Organization of the Philippines, etc. I think it would be cool to discuss these topics in depth, but for me that Filipino thread, Facebook and Reddit always just have a limited "time-limit" for discussions. An own forum allows longer and more in-depth discussions about everything that is happening in the Philippines related to bitcoin.

Probably a lot of discussions will be still in English, but it is not just about talking in Tagalog (or Cebuano etc.), it's also about having a forum for Filipino-related discussions.

(Ps, I am from NL but living in PH.)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
I also support thread it a big for us to have sub-section. Hopefully this requires will be granted.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
I support this thread, philippines should have their own section as some local threads with their own place isnt active as much as the philippine thread
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Already stated here in this thread why Im supporting this request. Hope this time or sooner , they will grant now our long time request.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I just wanna post here to support the petition for the Philippines to get it's own sub-section. It will be very helpful to us, Filipinos, if this will be implemented.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Ow sir its nice to have own section for filipinos..... Please sir please give us own secttion for  the phlippines community....
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
So the second appeal has come, eh? I'll support this one then. Hopefully a staff would go here and post.
legendary
400.000 page views from 250.000 just 7 weeks ago, and still not a section on its own...  Undecided

And up to over 450.000 views; up 50.000 (>10%) in just 10 days...

There have been whole sections (like Hebrew for instance) that have not been posted in this entire period...

Can the Philippines PLEASE get their own sub-section? Pretty please?!?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
i hope this gets implemented someday Smiley
that would be really awesome
legendary
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Still really supporting this movement.
The Philippine community in this forum is large enough.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Only weird thing is he calls himself "Pogi" which apparently means "you hot stuff" back in the homeland. Don't know if I want my sister with that type of guy.

Pogi is another word for Guwapo (or Guapo, from Spanish). It means handsome or good looking, usually applied to males.

Here are some examples:

Pogi.
Handsome.

Hey, pogi!
Hey, good-looking!

Pogi ka.
You're handsome.

Ang pogi n'ya!
He's so handsome!

Ang pogi n'ya talaga.
He's really so handsome.

Pogi ba ako?
Am I good-looking?

Ang pogi mo!
You're handsome!

Ang pogi mo talaga.
You're really so handsome.

Poging-pogi. Pogito.
Very handsome. Young and handsome.

Pogi ba siya?
Is he good-looking.

Hindi siya pogi.
He's not handsome.

Mas pogi ka.
You're better-looking.

Sino ang pinaka-pogi?
Who's the most handsome?

Ikaw ang pinaka-pogi.
You're the most handsome.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Growth rate of Filipino bitcoin users / people are increasing day by day. One proof for that is a thousand members of some bitcoin facebook group who are always active everyday. Many bitcoin fb group are created for Bitcoin enthusiast. Take note : I rarely see same person replying in the same query which means everyone are interacting to each other.Another proof for that is the regular meetups and meetings about bitcoins. Another proof is the growing bitcoin service here. What else? BTC Pinoy's blog , website etc. There are so many.

Wanna create a threadonly for cebuanos. Nd this will only be noticed once there is a particular section for us.

This. If Philippines have own subsection , bitcoin enthusiast from other place/province/city which has his own native language can create thread which will lead to much higher stats for our own section.
Activity: 154
I would volunteer to be a moderator but my Jr. Member rank makes it look so bad Tongue
Mods get a special badge to wear.  Wink

Yes and you have towear it literally.
Activity: 154
Wanna create a threadonly for cebuanos. Nd this will only be noticed once there is a particular section for us.
Activity: 224
I think it'd be an appropriate time to have a sub-area for"Filipinos" and  the language itself, as the community on the this forum has been growing steadily. There are lots of Filipinos members in this  who just lurk around and I think having our own sub forum would motivate them to immerse themselves into the community. I think this would also make a great addition for the ones that actually speak the language.
Pages:
Jump to: