Pages:
Author

Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency. - page 17. (Read 1462 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
It can be, but may take time
Bitcoin has the potential of becoming a prime currency to the universe.
The more countries accept and supports it, the quicker it achieve it. It will soon turn the world currency around.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
Maybe not Bitcoin per say, but definitely something similar and a bit more stable on the market side. I like the idea of keeping the technology of the blockchain, but hopefully a suitable replacement will be created to surpass Bitcoin in every way. All we can do now is to wait and see.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
Everyone imagines that but not because bitcoin is a good currency, rather it has risen a lot so far, so people want to exchange their prime currency usd for bitcoin as they want more prime currency  Undecided
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

Ofcourse and I always do. I would really love to live life with bitcoin as our primary currency. I believe, life would be easier that we used to have and we used to live. Transactions will faster and easier for our convenience and holding would be more profitable for us holders and traders.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
of a truth I am seeing bitcoin as our future currency and I see every financial system adopting bitcoin and blockchain technology. If one governments refused to adopt bitcoin they are going to be left behind in crypto currencies development which implies advance in technology. I have been trying to explain this to friends for quite some time now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
It is hard not to come under the conditions because there is a lot of commission rate, salary which we already have already received or the transfer which we want to be done, then there is no such thing as not being our main money, obviously a little more transfers are easy and free to be found in everybody's pocket and it is supposed to be supportive, My opinion 
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

Ofcourse I do. I believe that if the time comes that people will have bitcoin as our prime currency, it would be more convenient for us. Things and transactions would be easier and faster and lives or even our way of living would be better. I am actually dreaming to have it as our primary currency.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
If by prime you mean the only currency I'd be using, then it'd be a no. Bitcoin is still a closed economy that's still uninviting to your local merchants and brick-and-mortar stores, so there's still not much places to spend your coins to. It can still be used in online shopping though that is still an uncharted and grey area for me so I wouldn't really try to use my coins in them yet. The most practical use of bitcoin right now is its store of value for people who don't look into its speculative side.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I imagine how long you have to wait in line at the grocery store or supermarket to check out due to long confirmation time (unless you pay a higher fee) bitcoin is really good to pay something online but in real life or paying small amount i think bitcoin isn't suited for that. But to replace something like western union yes bitcoin can do that perfectly. On the other hand, it's really hard to find a shop that accepts bitcoin as payment method due to lack of adoption.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Imagine what will happen if bitcoin is recognized as the main currency, rather difficult. I can not even imagine how commercial structures will report to the tax service if the price of bitcoin is constantly changing. The binding to stable normal currencies will have to be done in any case. However, it will be very difficult to prove the income and expenses. The planning of the country's economy in general and the subsequent implementation of the budget will be very difficult, if at all possible. I would not want to participate in such an experiment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Why not? Actually I am already considering as my currency, I may not using it in some things since some people and business are not yet accepting bitcoin here in our country but once I knew something that they are accepting it then I am using it, as in that way I am helping bitcoin to promote.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Bitcoin is my money. Want to sell me something? Don't even bother unless you are selling it for bitcoin.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: