Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL. - page 2. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:37:57 PM
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

My top choices are Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the two coins that I consider to be the most potent in the future. Also I also hold some NEO, XRP, BCH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 11:33:30 PM
I still maintain ethereum now, although there is no bright spot that ethereum will rise and be at the top. I just hope that ethereum will be successful again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 10:54:15 PM
the only altcoin i hold is ethereum and that will probably never change. only at ethereum do i see potential and the possibility of a good future. i hope he will make his way next to bitcoin.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 10:11:22 PM
Because of the many types of altcoins you have to be good at getting alcoins that are good and worthy of investment, for example ethereum or eos which is the best altcoin that you hold for the future
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 13, 2018, 09:59:33 PM
I recommend to invest some of the top 100 altcoins and hold for the better result. It takes time but it would be worthy for you to pick what suits your standard of altcoins including the potential, team and the product.
It's not automatic that all coins in the top 100 are good coins because it depends on the markepcap only and we know for a fact
that there are a lot of coins with huge volume and therefore they have good marketcap, but the question is, are all this coin have decent trading volume or the team are really devoted for the development of the project? That's some of the factors that needed to be analyze also.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 10, 2018, 02:28:03 AM
I recommend to invest some of the top 100 altcoins and hold for the better result. It takes time but it would be worthy for you to pick what suits your standard of altcoins including the potential, team and the product.
November 10, 2018, 02:17:09 AM
Before you invest in an ico project, you need to carefully study it! After investing, the project should be monitored. I would invest in ETH and CARDANO.
Activity: 232
ETH and BTC. They are both worth hodling, because both of them will be demanded in the nearest future. Other coins could not be so reliable.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
maybe it's late for being early adopters of bitcoin but It's not too late for others coins...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0..I bought them 2 months ago and if you watch it in livecoinwatch you know why now I laugh very loud Smiley people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 294
Hodling is not an option in terms when market is unstable and every fall hits harder than previous one. I hope that you understand it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
now it's hard to predict which coins are good to store, because many have experienced a decline, there are only a few that are worth keeping one of them is BNB coin.
Activity: 294
In fact, only ETH in Altcoin can make everyone have confidence, just because the market is a bit sluggish now, so the dispute over ETH is relatively large. But let's think about it, why do so many people talk about it, prove that it has a high status in everyone's mind, everyone cares about it, such a coin is definitely our preferred target, isn't it?
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
All the Altcoin I think is very worthy for long-term investment. But if viewed from the quality of the coin, I'd rather invest in coins that are already established. Like ETH, BTC, BCH, and NEO all these coins are great for long-term investment. And now it's a good time for you to buy coins. Because now if you buy a coin can get very low prices.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Now the market situation is not very good, it is not clear where we will continue to move, so I would advise you to buy altcoins from the top 20. But maybe it is not necessary to count on long-term investment, probably a maximum of medium, it is necessary to focus on the movement of the market.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
XLM, IOTA, NEO.

XLM seems pretty safe but maybe not the biggest growth in the short term. IOTA seems long term hold. NEO surely can't drop much lower and has possible large upswing potential.
Merit: 12
Following what others invest in is a huge risks not worth taking , you need to be the ruler of your life ,ddo your own things your own way because this is the only way to be a better person ,there are many good altcoins out there today and I will help list few of the ones I choosed to own like ,Apollo ,electroneum ,stratis ,bitcoin diamond ,litecoin cash and hot ,do yur oown research
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
From my point of view, everything is very simple, because today there is a need to invest projects that were previously popular, this is a normal situation, especially in cases when Bitcoin still turns its trend.
Activity: 224
Ethereum
Stellar
Monero
Litecoin
Tether
You can watch some of this, depending on the available amount, choose already close to the top, well, read and read current news, forecasts to understand the time limit for the time and not miss the moment when you need to sell the purchased crypto and rebuy.
Naturally, it is better to invest in a couple of them and not in one.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

I have some few suggestion for the possible list of Altcoin that is worth the trust to HODL, first you can trust ZRX, NEO, LTC, EOS, and ETH. These coins that I've mentioned is very good and have a good reputation the market. You can invest in it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

You can refer to the marketcap if you want to see the crypto market, and there you can study and research the altcoins you want to invest. I only suggest ripples and eos if you want to invest long.
Pages:
Jump to: