Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL. - page 7. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
There are thousands of different coins on the market now. I just can not imagine what it takes to be a professional in order to correctly determine the most profitable investment for the future among all these coins. You will not be able to find out the exact and correct answer
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
September 29, 2018, 08:26:03 AM
I am here writing name of some good projects but make sure to do your own research before you invest in any project

Zilliqa
Pundi X
Cybermiles
Nucleus vision
Neo
and some more
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:52:20 AM
That's EOS, the best name in the world right now, there are so many ICOs calling billions of dollars like it, but I think it's the most dynamic community and development team right now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
if you do altcoin research the best thing to hold is, you are looking for altcoins whose
owners are very active in their development, because active developers usually have
very large capital, which will always manage altcoins very correctly.
Activity: 644
September 29, 2018, 07:42:54 AM
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.
I do not know that the tokens I use will have a higher value in the future but are worth sharing, namely Gladius and wePower
both projects have solutions to their respective problems.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
In such scenarios, only secondary research would help you. You shouldn't just trust anyone's advice here on the forum since everyone has own perspective. If you ask me, I would obviously recommend ETH because it has been falling badly and the price is definitely worth entering the market, apart from that you can go ahead with Remme coin.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
maybe I can't name coins, but to see what coins are worth holding, you can see coins that have the largest community and trade, of course you can see in coinmarketcap, there you might choose what coins are worth holding
Activity: 335
September 29, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
Not everyone can make a correct answer to such a question, so everything can only represent an individual's point of view. My choice is ADA and ETH, these two are the most promising coins I think next year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 29, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

Altcoins that are most likely to be utilized by a trader in long-term investing are Ethereum because if seen from price movements every year often experience a pretty good increase, traders only have to hold assets first without panic, when bad news emerges in the crypto world.
Activity: 255
September 29, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

The best solution is to keep everything a little bit. You'll have to accept that. Due to the fact that the choice of such a large and thousands of coins, choose one of all too difficult and almost impossible. So try to buy the maximum number of completely different coins
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 28, 2018, 02:00:39 AM
You have not said that which coins you have at present, making it difficult for us to suggest you. But in my opinion, ripple is one of the good coin that is worth holding for long term. I am sure that it will benefit you in the long term. Other coins worthy of holding are stellar, ethereum, cardano, tron, Steem, electroneum. 
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 27, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
Binance has done well for me during the crash, that's one of the only tokens with real use aswell and a huge company backing it.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
I prefer low marketcap coins because as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 01:29:48 PM
Right now, a lot of persons are afraid of investing in the market especially with so many faiiled projects and scams all over the street. But I would like to highlight the fact that there are still a few good ones, and if you are looking to hodl somw of these, I would recommend TRX,XRP, WAves, and Neo.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
September 22, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
Bitcoin should be your no. 1 choice, it's the king of crypto so if altcoins will grow, I think it will lead the way.
Good altcoins to hold for me, are Ripple, Tron, PundiX, and Edgeless.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
September 22, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

my advice if you really want to hold altcoins in the lonf term, it's better to buy altcoins like ethereum, ripple, stellar, NEO or EOS. because the altcoin is indeed good for long-term resistance. or if you dare to take risks, you can also hold a number of new tokens that you think are good.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
September 22, 2018, 08:08:18 AM
Look for old teams with real projects with real use cases that are finished or almost finished ... that obviously can design and code.

bitbay
blocknet
byteball

komodo
sys
ltc
eth
doge
pivx

also very low caps with teams that are proven to keep working away

several
Activity: 1002
September 22, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
My suggestion for you is buy and hold INS token. Its price is too low right now, but it is a promissing token, which have great project, clear information, and going to the end of the roadmap, the important factor has maken me trust is the have a lot of real partners.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 07:54:57 AM
No coin or altcoins worth to hodl
You can’t hodl on to them for eternity
You need a strategy and your questions should be when to hodl

Many people today are thinking that investing in Altcoins today is a big mistake but for me I still be willing to invest and one of the best coin that I choose to invest is ethereum which is now slowly increasing its market value and I believe soon it will rise like Bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 22, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
What if I say all of them?

The reason behind I said that it is because as an investor it is up to you whether or not it has value for a long term hodl. I mean, you have to believe in it first in order for you to choose which of them is better than the other. Why not choose at 3 altcoins in the market?

Going back to your question, for me (I still shill this project) I'll still hodl INS. The project is still on the process of development and one of the main reason why I believe in it because for the fact that it has a purpose in real life. It is all about food industry, anyone doesn't need food?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: