Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL. - page 5. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

Market is too unstable for hodling as for me, so i prefer to make short term investment. If token get higher in price, so I can get good profit, I sell it without a doubt. It is the best strategy, as for me. And, of course, I use golden rule: red = buy, green = sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

I do not know if people are so serious whenever they ask questions like this. Asking for the altcoin to hold, is like asking someone to tell you what he knows. What about if what he knows is not a good choice, would you hold him responsible for that mistake.
Which is why you need to do your own due diligence in researching on coins yourself.
Invest in only what you are confident of and that you personally trust.
Activity: 238

Man, you should mind your own brain. If you will keep using somebody' opinions instead of yours. Take look at the rate changes, try to make your own prediction. Of, cource, there are several rules that work for everyone, but I would be much better if you will make descisions on your own.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I undestand that you would like somebody to cover huge amount of data instead of you and give you a simple answer, but the truth is that simple answer does not exist. I mean that if person found out several good coins and he is able to prove their value, he would rather sell this info.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
These are my holding coins list:-

EOS
WAVES
TRON
XRP
XLM
PUNIDX
ETH
Activity: 336
I will give you the name or list of altcoins that are worth to HODL, that is :
1. Ethereum
2. Ripple
3. Stellar
4. NEO
5. ADA
6. DOGE
7. TRX
8. ETC
9. NXT
10. UTNP
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
Doesn't matter. If you believe in crypto, just buy 10 or 20 top coins. If market start to grow agin - all of them will grow. If not, then not.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Bitcoin,Ripple and Ethereum is my pick for this days to hold as far as they take for a long time of profit to earn a big money for it.
Some altcoins and tokens getting for their price in past days only and can't take for long term.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
 I prefer to hold XRP and JNT which is in my view worth it to hold including ETH because of previous performance ,which is even now still  had a potential to bounce more in the future base on the patterns . But in my opinion probably it will become worth it when bitcoin rocketed again back to the ath or once the market become stable because those coin i have mentioned is still suffering on this current situation.  
Activity: 244

ETH is totally worth it. LTC is good option too. People, who hodled XRP now can get very good profits. However, in future several month there will be a lot of releases, so new stars may appear. By the way, I do not think that hoddling is worth in any ocasion.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

The best advice if you're not trying to make profits too quickly and want to have less risk to manage is simply to invest in the top quality assets only

It's tempting to invest in higher risk/lower market cap assets but make sure you research them thoroughly and only diversify a small percentage of you portfolio into those (optionally)
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I chose NEO for storage, in my opinion this is the best altcoin, I also want to offer Etherium, ADA, NEM for long-term investments. These projects for me look very promising.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Here is Ruby-X coin RBY! This is good for holding as long-term.
In every quarter of year, top 5000 RBY holders will get dividend from profit of Ruby-X!
Check the lightpaper for more info about dividend. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
You should check Aion network. I believed it's one of the best coin to hold. check their website https://aion.network/ and telegram https://t.me/aion_blockchain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Normally there are personal choices for holding coins, I think top altcoins are best for long-term investments, like Eth, Litecoin, XMR.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I would suggest to hodl LCS coin to 2022(LocalCoinSwap is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange with the goal of providing trading on all major coins. What is perhaps the biggest gap still existing in the cryptocurrency market is the fact that no single website offers direct P2P trading for more than one coin), also BTC,ETH and XRP. For now I also invested in NEO, hope to see it rising next year.https://bit.ly/2C4p6bI
Activity: 140
I can advise only one altcoin is NEO. In it, I believe 100%. There are many more projects which I would like to invest money such as: ADA, NEM, ETC. But I had all the money invested in NEO.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
There are many topics like this, here's my pick.

• Bitcoin
  • ETH
  • Monero
  • Litecoin
  • Dash (you can also replace this with your own desired coin)

You can replace or include Dash to your choice. My other choice would be DGB/Zcash.
Activity: 168
You might wanna check out optherium, they have a unique exchange platform that's launching soon and am definitely sure it's a good altercoin to hold right now, check it out and thank me later.
Activity: 789
My advice to you invests in coins with the top20-30 coinmarketcap.I especially recommend paying attention to coins XLM,Cardano (ADA),ETC,ETC,Cardano (ADA),SC,VET because these coins have a cood command and these coin is very cheap and when they will grow they will give more profits.And dont forget about LTC !
Pages:
Jump to: