Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL. - page 8. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 07:36:44 AM
No coin or altcoins worth to hodl
You can’t hodl on to them for eternity
You need a strategy and your questions should be when to hodl
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
Your question is legit but please just take into account also that many people will promote the project upon which they've already invested.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
I think this is  a good choise. It a highly focused issues in current time. As you have choosed it, you have to heard more and more to collect information about all altcoins. I prefer Ethereum over other altcoins. Now focus on your need.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.
there are many altcoins that are suitable for hodl, for example bitcoin and eth. these two coins are altcoins that are the main choice. the point is that altcoins that are suitable to be stored are altcoins with large trading volumes. but despite all that there are many new altcoins that are also worth buying.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 11:44:41 AM
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.
YES! I would recommend you to have to hold these coins.

RIPPLE
ETH
LITECOIN
MONERO
CARDANO
XLM
XRP
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
September 17, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
I have several recommendations for you, but you must know every investment has risks. My decline in PundiX (NPXS), Cube (AUTO) and Helbiz (HBZ) is a good altcoin to hold for the next few months, and i think that's altcoin will make profit.
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
September 17, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
I'm not sure what you're expecting for this thread except for people to talk about what coins they're holding / a part of, lol. But sure, I'll go ahead and shill one of my coins, since you asked.

Deeponion is pretty cool. They've been around just over  a year and released a ton of awesome updates. They had a 40-week airdrop, and now are updating their entire code base for future updates. It's natively integrated with Tor and has stealth addresses- stealth addresses might change in the future for something better.
I know there are coins out there with more proven teams and more tech integrated, but it's been really cool to be a part of that community and watch the devs build everything. I've had my fun adventures being a part of it, so take a look or don't, I just wanted to share. Links in my signature are a good place to start. See you around!
Activity: 71
September 17, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
Once you invest in a venture, you'll certainly keep a near eye on the venture. That’s who you'll be able to accumulate colossal sum of data. At that point you'll examination the extend development, future of the extend and other things that you simply ought to know.
Activity: 74
September 17, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
When you invest in a project, you will certainly keep a close eye on the project. That’s who you will be able to gather huge amount of information. Then you can analysis the project growth, future of the project and other things that you should know.
Activity: 99
September 17, 2018, 05:37:28 AM
Once you contribute in a wander, you'll certainly keep a close eye on the wander. That’s who you will be able construct up">to construct up colossal entirety of information. At that point you'll examination the extend improvement, future of the expand and other things merely basically got to know. With those information and research decide what is it you want to do.
Activity: 35
September 13, 2018, 10:24:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: