Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL. - page 4. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
I will hold some coins that have products and will be great for the future such as robotina, airpod, and also BGX.ai. However, some listed coins are worthier. I like EOS, ADA, and Doge for the coins to hold. Of course, they are exclude the Bitcoin as my first choice.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
As far as my favourite projects, BTC, ETH, WTC, XLM, IOTA and i still see NANO as a one of the big winners in next bull market. I like XMR too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

I am sure that we should pay attention to projects that develop blockchain technology. In the future it will be very much claimed. There are a lot of similar projects now and all of them are on top. Investing in new projects is now quite dangerous.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

This is the right time now to invest in altcoins because the market is rising in affected in past month. The best altcoins I suggest is ethereum and cardano these altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
You know that most of people would not say that BTC is worth holding in 2011, and people who declared it was considered as strange. Now most of them are millionaires, so answer is never obvious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 think the best coins to hold air: 1. Bitcoin 2. Ethereum 3. Ripple 4. Digitex 5. Monero 6. And many more But you can search and study first before choosing the best coins so that you can regrets what should happen at the ends.
Activity: 798
A lot of altcoin are worth holding. ETH, TRX, ADA. And some new coins not in the top 100 are also worth holding.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

In my opinion the best altcoins to hold this year is ethereum,cardano, NEO and EOS these altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in the end of the year. The development of these altcoins is excellent in this year than last year.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
Try ETH,XTP,NEO,BTC,Monero but that final decision only from you, They are a lot if respondent but are you sure that one of them, You will accept their advice? For me that is not good for investment. I advice if you want a good investment search by own time and good timing because me and the other can't help you out for this thing.
Activity: 196
Have You heard about Zilliqa?? Zilliqa is a blockchain based project for payment processing & dapp Platform with scalability in the focus. Zilliqa will be launching its mainnet on january 2019. Read this interesting article Why you should hold Zilliqa for long-term 4 Zilliqa (ZIL) Updates To Keep You HODLing
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
ETH... and good ICO projects Smiley
Lol! Is there any good icos now? I bet it just those who are afford to pay their signature participants with btc. But the rest are mostly scam

Considering the current market situation, it seems to me that a long-term hold of altcoins is a bad idea. Too much uncertainty in the future, so if you are looking for something for a long-term, it is better to choose bitcoin. Altcoins, on the other hand, are better to use for short or medium-term deals in order to quickly increase capital.
You're right. Why waste your money into shitcoins if bitcoin can be a certainty to give profit. While I don't think some altcoins can give a decent earning since the altcoin price is normally base on bitcoin price.
There are still good altcoins project, however due to a growing number of ICOs, we cannot avoid the scams but it can determine if we are smart
so we can still choose those high potential project. The current trend is that bitcoin price affects altcoins, but that will change in the future when the market will be progressive again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Lol! Is there any good icos now? I bet it just those who are afford to pay their signature participants with btc. But the rest are mostly scam

Considering the current market situation, it seems to me that a long-term hold of altcoins is a bad idea. Too much uncertainty in the future, so if you are looking for something for a long-term, it is better to choose bitcoin. Altcoins, on the other hand, are better to use for short or medium-term deals in order to quickly increase capital.
You're right. Why waste your money into shitcoins if bitcoin can be a certainty to give profit. While I don't think some altcoins can give a decent earning since the altcoin price is normally base on bitcoin price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
Now such top projects as neo, stellar, cordano, litrcoin, monero, tron have fallen in price very much. They all have good potential for future growth.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I would say a couple of coins that you can hodl which would be profitable for you in the future
Ethereun
Monero
Lindacoin
ADA
These are really good coins with a very supportive community of investors behind them that there is no way that the coins do not go up in prices for the long term. There is a lot of growing to do but they are your best bet
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think your bachelor for this cryptocurrency wolrd. So i whold like to help you. I saw you say researched many coins and ask whats the best coins for invest. My opinion is please go to coinmarketcap then you can find top 10 coins there. After you can compare last year price and current price you selected coin. Then find your coins exchange and buy it thats exchange using ETH or BTC.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
these are my top list altcoins good to hold for the long-term investment.

Electronuem
Vechain
Credits
Neo
Eos

The price of these coins now are too cheap, or if you don't like it you can choose those top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 392
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Don't base your judgement on what other people says on where to invest. Rely on facts and your own research  There are a lot of good coins to hodl. Especially those at the high rankings, top 20. For now, I would recommend that you focus on Ethereum and Ripple as they are the coins that has a high appreciation rate in the upcoming months. You can also try to invest on short term since the market is painfully low and goes down most of the time.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Activity: 896
my own dissapoint was COMSA - from 3 $  fell down to 0.10 $ , it was Japan altcon, so as for me it is the worth
Pages:
Jump to: