Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL. - page 6. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would choose only ripple and ethereum because I don’t trust any other Altcoins, and these coins have proven themselves only from the dark side in the past
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

I think 1 - 3 top coin from coinmarketcap list is worth to hold ( long term ), even market condition not good but there's hope in there. Use only 40% from your capital because we don't know when market will rise again. In every activity there's risk you should taken as challenge and this is the right time to test it. Keep going and good luck to you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Personally, I do not see the point of either buying and storing for a long time in such a position, this will easily lead to a simple loss of finances.
Activity: 658
I want to give you advice, just hold big coin (top #10 in cmc) because all of the is very good coins and has very bright future. All of them is very good, if isn't good they can stay in top #10 cmc for very long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

The top 10 altcoins are the wisest decisions if you want to hold back in the long run, it won't be too risky like the altcoin below.
but if you have another option the chance at a bigger profit but remember the risk is also comparable. so you should try one step to check it straight away
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
don't just pay attention to what coins are great for being held in some time in the future. It's all just speculation without incurring the corresponding results expectations. Note the fundamental aspect of what it wants to put on hold for investment because it will be more important to determine the outcome in some time in the future to withstand the crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I would advise you hold top 20 altcoins and new alts like nkn, pchain, quarkchain, origo, seele, metronome.
Also you can pick up some coins dropped to 0.3x since ICO.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
You have not said that which coins you have at present, making it difficult for us to suggest you. But in my opinion, ripple is one of the good coin that is worth holding for long term. I am sure that it will benefit you in the long term. Other coins worthy of holding are stellar, ethereum, cardano, tron, Steem, electroneum. 
I honestly believe specter coin and nano will go up incredibly. They were both valued really high and they both dropped insanely and even the volume went down crazy yet they still have the same promises and even put new stuff on top of it and yet they are low valued because of the market.

I think both of them can really reach the prices they once were and they will be really valued highly in peoples minds because they make great promises. Specter is the coin to be used if you want secrecy in your crypto and they have stake as well which is a good income method for you and nano has speed, speed like instant type. So those two should be really looked at.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
I recommend you to hold these coins. These coins are better worth buying now.

IOTA, EOS, ETH, RIPPLE
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Anything with a team that has good ideas and is doing work towards a goal deemed worthwhile by the contributing community.  But here's something else to consider and it connects into hodl'ing all cryptocurrencies.  Basically, it's the idea that bitcoin remains a center focal point and the value should be at some certain level.  I think if we can keep bitcoin above $10K consistently then all the other alt coins that are legitimate and doing actual work can be worth holding and be viable in various use cases.  Bitcoin in the $6K range-bound like it has been is sustainable but not forever.  We will see many small projects capitulate and quit before 2021 when I expect bitcoin to make another surge and then finally remain solidly above that psychological $10K barrier.  

It's just a fact of life in cryptocurrency that a strong bitcoin value equates to stronger and more vibrant alt coins.  
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
You can check in coinmarketcap and do your own research. If you choose top coin in cmc (1-100 positions) i think all of them it's very good coins. But if you want to take more risks maybe you need to choose coin like Enigma (Postion 116 in CMC).
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
nowadays probably good to hold altcoin are "XRP, JNT, EOS and ETHEREUM"  because of being promising , unfortunately it  became cheap due to the market situation,  but still have possibilities to grow up again and break new records in my view,  wherein perhaps when market recover agai IMO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
I have a few coins which I think are highly recommended, but I am not responsible if something happens to your investment because this is just my speculation, the coin is 1.XLM (stellar) 2.ETH (Ethereum) 3.NPXS (Pundi X )
Activity: 322
I hodl MTC, CBC, CST and LCS. This altcoins I received from participating in bounty and I am planning to invest in big in ETH, waiting for my price target and going to then hodl it for ages at least 5 years. This is perfect time to invest in almost any good project, as we are at our lowest price as a whole market is finishing consolidate
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
i recommend you the xrp,eth and etn huge total supply but very worth it to buy these 3 project are so nice you can earn alot by just holding them, if i were you i will buy now because the price are now cheap we are almost near to bullrun to the moon soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
If you intend to invest, top # 100 on coinmarketcap will be attractive options! Investments always have certain risks, consider carefully when deciding to invest!
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
I suggest buying Ethereum, EOS and NEO. because they are altcoins with large trading volumes. But you must know that every investment has risks. And I think there are still many other potential coins that you can make as a long-term investment but that all depends on your capital and strategy in crypto investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
My TOP-3 HODL bag:
- QuarkChain (QKC) is potential Eth's killer with sharding testnet live
- NKN is decentralized internet with working testnet supported by W.Diffie (google about him)
- ONT because it's NEO killer and profitable masternodes
Activity: 266
I would suggest you go for Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar, Monero and Dash. They are well-developed coins and under-priced right now in my opinion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
I must say semux. It has great potential, very low market cap on a crappy exchange. And right now you are getting around %5 monthly just by voting.

Pages:
Jump to: