Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL. - page 3. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 10
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

Well if you say good altcoin to hold, the first thing that come to my mind is Ethereum. Even though its value is struggling, I'm sure it'll bouce back high again simply because there are many projects that are using its own platform. So invest now while the price is affordable. Hold it until the price rises and sell it for good profits.
Activity: 182
LTC is pretty good. It is stable, but verys sensetive to market movements. I mean that it may never grow fast if overall situation on market is bad.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I think everyone needs to decide what coins are good and that you need to buy to hold. But I also sometimes listen to other people's opinions, and then begin to study the information about the new coin. my list of coins for hold includes: Ada, XLM, KIN, OAX, Zil.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
There is a lot of good coins on the market. I only can say which coins I hold by myself: EOS, ADA, TRX, NPXS, PRO, USE.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that if you choose altcoins that should be stored in the long term, then you should invest in such coins as Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA, OMG, Waves, NEO and Dash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.
YES! I would recommend you to have to hold these coins.

RIPPLE
ETH
LITECOIN
MONERO
CARDANO
XLM
XRP

I have responded to a similar tread (if not this) in the past where I shared my own opinion about coins with the potential to "blow".

Thus, I made reference to the above post wherein the list looks cool. However, EOS is an independent and strong project with high growth potentials. Bitcoin cash may also make the list. There was an article I went through here in bitcointalk about bitcoin classic intended by its creators to give bitcoin a stiff opposition sometime soon, with insinuations even about its support from high profile business investors and the government too. Interested crypto investors here can also keep this in mind as they watch out.

Not too long ago, after the heavy disappointing flop of ICOs, exchange coins became the new attractive crypto investment spot, and the few first ones such as binance, Kucoin, huobi, etc sold out massively, with investors making huge fortunes. The proliferation of scam exchanges is gradually taking the shine off exchange coins.

However, it may interest you to know (or as many now know) that countries are slowly adopting cryptos, with a known few launching their own national versions. If you consider the trend, in this cryptoverse, the "firsts" have always and greatly succeeded, speaking in general terms.

Just consider retrospectively!

- First crypto coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum: Success.
 - First crypto exchange coins: Binance, Kucoin, Huobi: Success.
 - And now, first national cryptocurrencies to be ever adopted... What do we think will be the status in the remarks session? Nothing different. Only a dimensional change of form in which the investment opportunity presents itself. And in a few years time, even months, smart investors may reap heavily another round of crypto investment fortunes.

PetroDollar is one of these national e-currencies that readily comes to mind. And I strongly urge investors to take a keen interest and research their investment interests here.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
My top altcoins for long term hold are:
Etherium, Neo, Cardano, Ripple, Monero, Etherium classic and Binance coin.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I advise you to invest in altcoin UTNP only, because only by investing in altcoin UTNP I am sure that in the future you will become rich because altcoin UTNP price will increase very high.
Activity: 260
Actually i dont think that anyone can tell about a good coin to hold .. because the value of the coin can be change every time.. So if you want to hold a coin to get profit, you have to keep in touch of that coin ..
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
In top pf my mind there are some altcoins worth of holding: neo, ripple, eth, eos, cardano, trex and I bet there are still other coins with good potential
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
This is not an investment recommendation, here is my list of coins that I believe to hold for the long term, I believe that among others they are well combined potential profitability and risk of funds loss. Neo, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, EOS, ETC, BNB, ONT, Ether (5%), Bitcoin(40%), USDT (20% of holdings)
Activity: 462
there are many altcoins that have good futures, like XLM, cardano, ripple, ten, eos, cryptoreum, these are the altcoins that I still hold
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
It is hard to name an altcoin to invest because there are many altcoins that are worth to hold. For sure the top of the altcoins is ethereum and each one of us should hold it.
Activity: 406

In my opinion it's difficult, to determine an altcoin is good to hold, because I myself have never found a good altcoin to hold, if you want to hold a coin and get a satisfying profit, you better hold Bitcoin. because Bitcoin price movements are more stabler than altcoin prices.
Activity: 406
In my opinion, an altcoin that is eligible to hold is ethereum. because ethereum prices rose significantly at the end of the year market. Like the experience of the end of last year when I bought ethereum when the cheap price was only a few month I kept the ETH price soaring in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
YES, but i will name some who i believe myself that will hit the market in Bullrun and can gain more profit.
loyalcoin which focus on universal loyal point for the customer on any merchants.
ATL tokens which funded to have the real estate and cryptocurrency combine as one.
UTK, they will ease the pain of shopping online with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 501
Merit: 127

NPX and POWR are both good coins to hold. I've been holding these coins for almost a year now.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
I think everybody has different coins to hold. It will depend on their own strategy, consideration, and also plans. I myself will like to hold some coins such as:

-  EOS
- ADA
- APOD

However, I will also choose the right coins from the ICOs because sometimes, they are very prospect and valuable.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Stellar, Ripple, Monero, Cordano, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tezos. I think it makes sense to buy all these coins only in the long term. First of all, I would choose Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 539
At the moment, it is worth paying attention to projects that are developing and benefiting.
I would recommend to look behind such:
- btc
- Eos
- ethereum
- PundiX
- holo
Pages:
Jump to: