Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you share bounty to join in for jr member? - page 2. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 29
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?
I am very excited to be part of any bounty as this will be my first one.

Thanks everyone Smiley
You can access this topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 , and select the bounty campaign. Majority bounty campaign will allow Jr.Member join, only one few reject.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Participating in the bounty mission is not difficult. The difficulty is to be able to participate in valuable missions accurately. If you feel helpless, then you may need a hunting platform!
http://bounty.global/#
https://www.bountyhive.io/
Activity: 99
For jr member there are a lot of bounty campaigns. Another thing is that it is not very effective and does not bring the result of the project organizer. Services as upvotes.io are more effective, but if you have free time that try to participate bounties. It can bring you skills and knowledge not only small money.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?

Thanks everyone Smiley
There are many bounties in this forum, you can look for them in Bitcoin Forum> Alternate cryptocurrencies> Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bounties or you can go directly here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Read the rules first before starting
Activity: 392
Merit: 21

Thanks everyone Smiley
There are so much bounties that you may found in this bitcoin forum all you need to is to choose the good among them and participate. There are lots of bounty campaigns which accepting jr. members and above ranked. It can be found at the Altcoins (Bounties) category in this forum.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
There are many bounties that can be followed by junior members, please just select them in this forum thread. I think the newbie ranks can also join the bounty, only for the signature campaign sometimes junior members are not allowed to be at least Full Member
Activity: 69
yes you can participate in any bounty for your rank as a Jr.member you can find it in martketplace you can join social media campaign and also signature campaign but a simple tip before joining any bounty you need to do a research about them for you to avoid scam ang regret after joining them because now a days some of bounty's are scam and you need to be careful on that
Activity: 196

Thanks everyone Smiley
There are plenty of bounties available for Jr. Member rank. You can go find a suitable one for yourself from the bounties section of the forum.
Activity: 18
Jr.Member can't set link on signature.
Activity: 22
How much a member can earn with a signature compaign.
Activity: 188
Nagricoin is the best bounty that offer Jr member a good stakes
Activity: 27

Hi, There is a campaign for GO NETWORK. Jr Member can participate
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
There are many bounty, which allow to join in for jr.members today. You can find them on this forum.
Activity: 188
There are so many campaign that offer good bounty shares to Jr member.
1: Nagricoin
Is the best bounty with good offer for Jr member
Activity: 34
There are newcomers entering every day, because the bitcointalk forum is currently the most popular cryptocurrency discussion community!
copper member
Activity: 196
With the rank of Jr.Members you can participate in bounty campaigns of social networks, as well as in some signature campaigns
Activity: 172
Almost all bounty accept Jr member these are the list of the bounty campaign you can do with Jr member.
- Spokkz bounty
- fxpay bounty
- level 01 bounty
- Quantumpay bounty
Activity: 434
Merit: 13

Thanks everyone Smiley
you should check bounties (altcoin) because many bounty campaigns are still open in the crypto platform. But before to join you should check project manager because many scammers are available in the market. You only aware in this platform else you are not survive in crypto platform

Yes, you are right. But not all bounties are Scammers. Only a few campaign projects are Scammer. But they have to check the white paper and ask who is the manager of the Bounty owner. So they can be trusted that the project runs during the campaign period.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Thanks everyone Smiley

Most of the bounty campaigns now accept Jr. Member, so you can join any bounty you feel it can potentially be profitable. You can refer to the ARAW ICO bounty, a project that launched support for payment for e-commerce websites, promising to be very potential shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: