Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you share bounty to join in for jr member? - page 4. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
The most recent bounty program is ongoing right now on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4818747

Get rewarded for simple social media tasks. No need to wait for weeks to cashout as the payment token is already listed on 6 exchanges
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
You can go to forum's bounty thread page. There are a lot of bounties out there to choose from. Most bounty accepts as low as newbie members depending on which bounty campaigns you are going to take part in. Usually signature Campaigns are the only one that requires to be atleast junior member to be eligible to join. Socmed depends on your social media followers and friends.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?
I am very excited to be part of any bounty as this will be my first one.

Thanks everyone Smiley

are you referring for the signature campaign only? or in any campaign?
well, any rank can join social media bounty.
you can also try this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43208886
if you are looking for a signature campaign.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
You just need to come here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and find a suitable bounty for you with the signature company. Most companies accept from the level of jr.member
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
There's a lot of bounties in marketplace that accepting Jr.member you can join in social medias campaigm and if you want to have a high payment you can join signature campaign as your rank now you are eligible to join because some of bountie's jr.member up are allowed to join
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?

Thanks everyone Smiley
Best bounty and airdrop campaign that divide total shares between community not mixed with shady ICOs , currently i am enrolled in one of those good campaign, take a look at my signature and you are welcome to chat with us anytime in discord .
Activity: 86

Thanks everyone Smiley
With a junior member you will be able to participate in 90% of subscription bounties of companies, you need to study the bounty only and start with the product itself and the company that is engaged in it.
Activity: 350
Well there are many projects which are hiring the junior member for the bounty you can check all the details of all bounties in the bounty section. And Above all else abundance is a reward you get in return for an occupation. There are numerous tasks that have diverse abundance crusades. Marking efforts are the most beneficial. You wear their mark when you compose messages on the discussion and you are compensated. They charge you the base number of messages every week.
In any case, the benefit is higher in the event that you have a higher rank on the bitcointalk, the base rank being Junior Member. You can likewise join online life, twitter, and facebook battles to make interpretations. Any quality you have can influence you to benefit on the bitcointalk. Some portion of the abundance crusade on ventures.
Activity: 77
Most Bounty accept Jr.Member
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
There are lots of bonuses for jr.members joining. You can participate in the bounty, it is easy for newbies to just follow the rules of the bounty, there are signature campaigns, facebook communication campaign, twitter, instagram they bring a lot of profits more for you
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Dude everyone suggest any bounty to pick up. But do not make it as a practice Read through few details  I extract below to confirm which is the best bounty with best projects. Read through the following; White paper, Roadmap, Team members profies, The company’s existence and its duration on its business, its infrastructure, how much worth the company is and its success history in the past. Every detail  would be given in their Ann thread and if not google it up. Make it as a practice and become an expert in finding out best ICOs.
Activity: 342
There are lots and lots of bounties in the market and many bounties provide with a good rank and they also profile to jr member but that's all according to the work and rank of your work profile. Being jr member yes you can join other bounties too but be aware of the fake ones. Better to have a good and legit bounty to work for and go for the whitepapers of the company too. You can start you bounties by taking up videos, blogs and social media campaigns.
Activity: 658
very many bounty that allow Junior members to follow their bounty campaign. here I recommend to you:

Homelend Rewards:
Jr. Member:              10 STAKES/WEEKS
Members:                 30 STAKES/WEEKS
Full Member:             50 STAKES/WEEKS
Senior Member:           70 STAKES/WEEKS
Hero/Legendary Member:   100 STAKES/WEEKS
wearing avatar:          2 STAKES/WEEKS

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyhmd-homelend-bounty-reward-of-3125-eth-in-tokens-to-loyal-followers-3407877
copper member
Activity: 28
With jr account. you can follow social media campaigns, articles, youtube,invite friends and so on.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
you can see the bounty campaign that can accept the jr member is at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-the-table-of-new-signatures-3998963 because I think there can provide the latest bounty signature campaign information.
Activity: 188
The best bounty should be share with others members. I can say nagricoin is the best bounty campaign that offer good stakes to Jr member
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Hey! Huge EQL bounty is still running. Jr`s participation is highly accepted Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39130576
Activity: 210
Having a rank Jr Member you can participate in any bounty campaign, and most importantly in signature campaign. Study the forum topics, there is a lot of information and rashly bounty to participate, including there is a special topic where people share signature campaigns for Junior Member, search by subject.
Activity: 118
why do not you try to go to the marketplace (bounties altcoins) there are so many gift programs you want to follow, such as social media, signatures and other kampenye, if you want to have a large enough opinion I suggest you follow the signature campaign because nowadays many programs the gift of siganture that can be followed by jr members.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think for the bounty campaign jr member you see and look it up at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 there is a lot of bounty campaign you can follow, for jr member you can participate in creative media campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: