Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you share bounty to join in for jr member? - page 3. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Almost all current bounty accepts a minimum rank of Jr. Member so you can participate in any bounty you see the potential. And currently, I am involved in ARAW Bounty, the first project that supports e-commerce websites in online payments based on the blockchain platform. You may consider taking part in this bounty because the current project is about to end.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Yes, there are programs of generosity that do not depend on your rank!

Mostly every campaign will pick the participants from the rank junior and above ranks. So I see the junior member is the one you can use to participate in all form of campaign in the bourny program.

Since I noticed they are good at having the funds in all campaigns as I said above. Work out better pick the right project you may become millionaire with the tokens you hold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Yes, there are programs of generosity that do not depend on your rank!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
You can join SWIPE, Ubex, Blackbox, Trecento bounties, they have great hope you can search this bounties on ICODROPS aswell
Activity: 54
Jr.member rank can join almost bounty campaign in bitcointalk so you can choose bountys to join freely
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
You just need to go around Bounties section then I can ensure that you'll be able to find out 10 - 20 bounty campaigns which accept Jr. Member account rank to join after about 5 minutes of seeking. LOL. But for now, it's becoming more difficult for Jr. Member after a new changing that Jr. Member can't wear clickable signature anymore.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
even with a newbie account you can join the bounty program. This is certainly in accordance with your abilities, if your insight is broad, then you should follow the article campaign, you can get a lot of money there.
Activity: 156
There some many good bounty that offer a good stakes for Jr member. Ternion bounty, nagricoin bounty. They offer good reward to Jr member
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
many gift programs are available, you can find them in the thread bounty, please select them, I like the BUDDY bounty
Activity: 28
I participated in two bounty projects but both failed. Does anyone guide me how to choose a good bounty
Activity: 328
Now there are quite a lot of bounty campaigns, but there is a lot of scam and I think that it's best to take part in Scavo and Ruby-X now. They must be very profitable..
Activity: 331
you can see in the bounties section, there are available a lot of bounty. to rank junior to very easily search the bounty signature campaign.
Activity: 294
You can join as a jr member in any bounty campaign and also you can join in signature campaign some bounty jr member up is their req to be qualified to join in their bounty
Activity: 658
JR members are not advised to follow the signature campaign. unless you accompany another campaign so that payments will increase.
I think you need a lot of expertise, and your account will be appreciated and make money.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
very many bounties accept at least the rank of jr.member. You can search for yourself (Altcoin bounties). but preferably before you join, research first about the bounty, such as seeing whitepapers, backgrounds, projects, investors, and other things. because there are also some bounties that are scam.
Activity: 476
You can search for it at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-the-table-of-new-bounties-3307997 there are very many bounty campaigns that have been registered and there are lots of bounty signature campaign lists for your ranking.
Activity: 188
There are some bounties that offer Jr member a stake but #Nagricoin is the best bounty that offer Jr member good stakes
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
As a newbie like you, A jr member is actually can participate in many bounty campaign that is available in bounty section of this forum. usually there are so many bounty campaigns that accept jr member and above you can  choose what is the best campaign to follow and support.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The majority of ICO bounty projects, signature campaigns accept the minimum rank of Jr. Member so you can participate in any bounty. Only the Newbie rank is difficult to join because very few bounty signatures accept that rank because they are afraid of spam. So you can join any bounty with your account, please do not enter a lot of campaigns at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: