Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you share bounty to join in for jr member? - page 7. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
If you in Jr Member rank, you can join the signature campaign to get rewards from bounty programs. Beside Signature, you can join telegram, social channel ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...) or Content to get more rewards.
Activity: 61
Of course you can, your rank as jr.member can follow all the bounty you want, such as bounty signature, bounty articles and videos, bounty social media and many more bounty you can follow. For information you can find it in this forum, suggestions me you can start follow signature besides you get income you also can get various information in this forum.
Activity: 185
This is the project I am taking :
vanig
datablockchain
opu reward
wpp energy
epik
jr. mem can participate in all projects above. You should participate in the signatures campaign !
Activity: 112
There are many offers in the bounty section wherein you select what ICO projects you want. I advice to maximize all the rewards is to join on the first day of the bounty campaign. Also be sure to check the background og the project so that you will not regret if the project will be scam in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
With the rank of Jr.Members you can take an interest in bounty compaign of social media and a in some signature compaign All the data is on this forum, and the  bounty compaign  too.I'd prescribe to check at icodrops.com, solid place. Attempt to get one where you'll get stakes, not settled installment, it's more beneficial.
Activity: 46
Almost social campaigns don't require member rank to join, just need good facebook/twitter account. So if you can't join signatures campaign, choose the other ways what you can do.
Activity: 294
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
It is hard to say which one is a good project now.. You should do your own research and decide whether is a good one or not..
Activity: 196
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?
I am very excited to be part of any bounty as this will be my first one.

Thanks everyone Smiley
Go and check the bounty thread of the BTT forum. There, you can find many bounties that most of them accept Jr. Member rank.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
copper member
Activity: 560
Just take a look on bounty categories dude
There are so many campaign for jr member available! Easy to find out which one interest you
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
for a Jr. member, of plan, could be the early be it on social media or a manner, reckoning on where you'd feeling to progress. nevertheless any efforts are now and again and forbidden Jr. member to combining in the signature.
Activity: 197
Jr. Member rank has a lower chance of getting coins so you need to be updated on bounties so you can join as early as first week since loosing a week means a lot for us. To be an early bird, watch out for the bounty thread and also get an email alert.
Activity: 392
There are dozens of bounties available championing jr. rank. I'd exhort to see at icodrops.com, certain place.
Activity: 322
There are lots of bounties available for jr.members. I'd recommend to check at icodrops.com, reliable place. Try to pick up one where you'll get stakes, not fixed payment, it's more profitable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
you can find in bounties section
you can follow signature campaign with maneger jamal, ussualy accepted jr member
Activity: 259
many companies where you can participate with a jr member, the choice is yours
Activity: 182
Just check my signature, you can join with junior member rank like me, I'm also newbie here. I'm following a few social media campaign. You can check on bounties thread. There are many bounty campaign.
Look at my signature, I think this project is good, so I recommend to you, of course, the right to decide in your hand.
Merit: 12
jr level can participate in many of the most difficult to find newbie can participate, especially less
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?
I am very excited to be part of any bounty as this will be my first one.

Thanks everyone Smiley
A lot of projects are accepting jr. members you just have to find your desire bounty. You can take a look into this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. Goodluck to your first project mate
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
yes, of course you can. a lot of bounty programs that allow jr members to participate. but it is already a rule that jr members will have the smallest stake.
Pages:
Jump to: