Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you share bounty to join in for jr member? - page 8. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?
I am very excited to be part of any bounty as this will be my first one.

Thanks everyone Smiley
I advise you to look at the telegram channel of 'token suite'. There you can get many bounty programs, you just choose and follow what you feel is right for you.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?

Thanks everyone Smiley
Jr members are allowed to join you can find bounty campaigns at bounties (altcoins) section and join at your own risk. Find a bounty that has team and manages by a trusted member
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
If you wathc to forum on topic(Bounties) you find there a lot of campaign, and you can accepting for you what campaign you like.
Better way - that joing to campaign which you like! and there will have good result.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101

Thanks everyone Smiley
Select bounty campaigns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Choose the campaign that suits your taste,some campaigns doesnt allow jr members to join on thier bounty campaign.
Activity: 378

Thanks everyone Smiley

Most of the bounty campaign started accepting the people from the Jr. member rank. Please go the bounties section and check the every thread there. You will find the best one for you according to the own choice. Click on the below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Recently I have checked the Lancechain bounty campaign thread. It will be the best bounty as I have checked. It already been added to the Coingecko list too.
Generally speaking, it is always possible for juniors to participate in the Bounty program, with rare exceptions. Even a signature company offers a lot of work for a junior member. Of course, for beginners very little work, but nevertheless, it is there, just need to look.

Maybe i hear many campaigns are removing the Jr.member to participate in the campaign. Only few campaign are allowing Jr.Members to participate in the campaign, now with the merit system for Jr.member, it is tough to participate in the signature campaigns.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Thanks everyone Smiley

There's a lot of good bounty there that accepting junior member like Neurogress, Stealthcrypto, Morpheus, Casper, JoyToken, Honor and many more. But it still good if you still do your own search because we have a different ways of thinking especially when picking the best for ourselves. Goodluck.
Activity: 140
Whether to allow each jr to participate in some of the posts, a careful look at it. Most of them are now available for participation. do not worry.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
for a Jr. member, of course, could be the new be it on social media or a signature, depending on where you'd like to follow. but some projects are sometimes also prohibited Jr. member to join in the signature.
Activity: 266
Due to recent changes in bitcointalk forum, they are many members who are left in Jr Member staus unable to upgrade to higher ranks well Jr member bounty are becoming slightly low these days we can say one out of 10 are accepting Jr members in signature programs u can find more information in Bounty section
Many of bounties are opened for Jr.Members, and there's a lot to choose from in the right forum section.
Example :
Cibus
Blok
Vestarin
KickCity
Phi Token
Genesis
Activity: 644

Thanks everyone Smiley

Most of the bounty campaign started accepting the people from the Jr. member rank. Please go the bounties section and check the every thread there. You will find the best one for you according to the own choice. Click on the below.
Recently I have checked the Lancechain bounty campaign thread. It will be the best bounty as I have checked. It already been added to the Coingecko list too.
Generally speaking, it is always possible for juniors to participate in the Bounty program, with rare exceptions. Even a signature company offers a lot of work for a junior member. Of course, for beginners very little work, but nevertheless, it is there, just need to look.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Thanks everyone Smiley

Never DO AIRDROPS

Thanks everyone Smiley
I cant help because joining Bounty based on your preferences, because I am not joining many campaign.
But, many new ICO Bounty accept Jr Member for their Social Media Bounty, but i hate to take it because it pollute my social media Feed.
many bounties to join for jr member, just an advise, joining signature campaign have more profit for you
Activity: 280
In many bounty campaigns you can take part with a rank on the forum from Junior Member. Only in subscription campaigns, the Rank from Member is most often required.
Activity: 84

I'm the newbike. I have participated in some rewarding campaigns that they paid me tokens. I want to find two or three reputable and potentially rewarding campaigns on the exchange. Who can share me a few prestigious projects are not, thanks
Activity: 134

Thanks everyone Smiley
There are only a few bounty programs that accept Jr Member, most of whom receive member ratings. But I will give you a link bounty program that receives the rank Jr Member. This links bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kickcity-bounty-is-over-thank-you-2954691
Activity: 58
I suggest you join the social media bounty campaign (facebook, twitter, telegram, and Instagram). Lots of information bounty social media campaigns that can be done by Jr. Members, even some companies that allow signature campaigns, such as KWH coins that I'm following.
Activity: 19
You can participate in the following bounties:
-Budbo
-VeriME
-Flying Money

Please can you help me with the link to verime bounty, I don't seams to get it on search button ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
There are lots of bounties available for jr.members. I'd recommend to check at icodrops.com, reliable place. Try to pick up one where you'll get stakes, not fixed payment, it's more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: