Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you share bounty to join in for jr member? - page 5. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
only a fool who says can not,
with jr account. you can follow social media campaigns, articles, or youtube if you can.
or it could be an option for you to follow the signature campaign, but not all projects accept jr account. you should be more careful in reading the rules
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
there are so many projects that accept Jr. member.
not hard to find it, just need a little effort to find it among many good projects.

and i think, it would be better if you also follow bounty social media and some bounty articles, blogs or video.
i think that would be a good start for you.  Wink Wink
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
Yes mate their are lots of bounties you can join search into the altcoin bounties and there you can select many as what your rank requires,but be sure mate to find a legit one because im a victim also before i got into a scam bounty and it has gone useless to me,so my advice to you be sure to join in a legit campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
all campaigns give the minimun jr members restrictions to participate in their campaigns. I think it's not hard to find it.
but to join a signature campaign you should read the rule first. there are several campaigns for rank members and above.
Activity: 364
I think you should be more diligent to see and find bounty campaign in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 You should be able to determine and choose the best bounty campaign itself according to your judgment, lest you have dependence of others to know the bounty campaign is good.
Activity: 854
there are lots of places for jr members in bounty campaigns, you can follow signatures campaign. but my advice if you only have jr ranking you should follow other bounty like blog / video and also social media.
Activity: 120
i see no reason why some many don't like sharing bounty campaign to other members who are jr member and they will get more profit from. arawtoken bounty campaign is the best campaign that offer good stakes to jr member

I think you don't need to ask for a good bounty to participate because some bounty participant are not telling , all you only need is the link where we can find a good bounties choose and participate.
Activity: 226
i see no reason why some many don't like sharing bounty campaign to other members who are jr member and they will get more profit from. arawtoken bounty campaign is the best campaign that offer good stakes to jr member
Activity: 188
the best bounty that gives good reward to jr.member. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airdrop-nagricoin-bounty-campaign-3186058   nagricoin is the best bounty
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I am taking Strykz bounty, the bounty of this ICO project accepts Jr. Member to join and I think you should refer to this project as it is very potential. The STRYKZ token will release new features that encourage more people to participate, creating a big Football community-driven and scalable invention sports platform.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
There are many bounty but don't participant all bounty they are mandatory all of bounty. If more bounty are join  jr member in bounty. They are all campaign Facebook twitter and other can't be accepted. So i am jr member i can't join all bounty.
Activity: 535
I think you should find a bounty campaign that can accept jr member in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 there is very much bounty campaign you just need to choose it, for newbie you can participate in social media and other for signature campaign I think you are currently using the code from the signature campaign.
Activity: 115
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?
I am very excited to be part of any bounty as this will be my first one.

Thanks everyone Smiley

Theres a new bounty campaign that will start tommorow and i highly recommend this bounty campaigns and hope there are many people can benefit on this project.

"Level01 is a peer to peer (P2P) derivatives exchange that allows investors to trade options contracts directly with one another, without requiring an intermediary or broker."
https://level01.io
https://t.me/level01io
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
First you should change the higher rank on bitcointalk to get higher profits. You join the bonus campaign, facebook communication campaign, Instagram, twitter, signature campaign. You will receive rewards when joining
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Jr. Member it's good rank. With this account you can participating in any bounty program in anu baunty campaign (twiter, facebook, signatures, translations, blog&media). Jr. Member - is a minimal rank which allow bounty managers
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
You can choose any company. Today they come out dozens a day. Your main task is to learn how to select from them really good projects that will pay you for work
Activity: 99
There are many tables or lists of bounty on the forum. I use this table here. She is very good, there is almost all the managers and almost all of the bounty that is on the forum.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounties-the-managers-smersy-3051158
Activity: 294
You can join as a jr member in any bounty campaign and also you can join in signature campaign some bounty jr member up is their req to be qualified to join in their bounty
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?
I am very excited to be part of any bounty as this will be my first one.

Thanks everyone Smiley

There are lots of bounty campaigns that accept junior members participation, you can search and choose at bounties section in bitcointalk forum or in some apps like ICObench and Found Ico but make sure to read bounty programs and project platforms.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
There are a lot of bountys that you can join as a jr.member you can choose in marketplace and before joining any bounty i prefer to do a research about the project also read their whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: