Pages:
Author

Topic: Celebrity Endorsed Cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 09:18:09 AM
Stox: Floyd Mayweather, Luis Suarez
Centra: Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled
Cobin Hood: Jamie Foxx.
The Game (Rapper): Paragon
Max Keiser: Maxcoin
Paris Hilton: Lydian Coin

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

We also know what the reason why celebrity endorse crypto world just because of money and the other country was invest here just because of endorsement of the celebrity. Yes absolutely yes it can helps we know that celebrity can get may investment. i think just 25% to 40% of there fans know cryto world and of they invest because of trust.

Pretty sure none of these people know what they are talking about, thanks for the list, staying away from these coins.

You're wrong! maybe thus people is just endorsing of thus ICO that is project team market strategies to get more investors specially like centra because centra is a very success ICO and just finished this week.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 08:34:27 AM

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

We also know what the reason why celebrity endorse crypto world just because of money and the other country was invest here just because of endorsement of the celebrity. Yes absolutely yes it can helps we know that celebrity can get may investment. i think just 25% to 40% of there fans know cryto world and of they invest because of trust.

Pretty sure none of these people know what they are talking about, thanks for the list, staying away from these coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
September 30, 2017, 08:12:20 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin did not appear by accident. After the worldwide scandal with offshore zones bitcoin can not succeed. Even if governments start to ban the use of cryptocurrencies them shelter offshore zone. Only now you will not need to register their account even on the nominees.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 30, 2017, 08:06:05 AM
Endorsements are meaningless to me. Even if the biggest names in cryptocurrency endorse something now, it does not seem to do anything to help the long term price and value. The only benefit to me is the marketing pull. A lot of ICO participants. A lot of crazy buying. But no real contribution to actual, project value. The result? Coins that become worthless as soon as the endorsers abandon it after making profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 07:41:26 AM
Floyd really loves cryprocurrency world.
I see DJ Khaled in Centra. Centra try to creating best team Cheesy Khaled and Floyd!
But what the heck with the centra project, But looks a lot of the people are blaming khaled for such advertisement. As you can see the team throw hundreds or even million dollars just to endorse the celebrity to promoting its ico.
Activity: 448
September 30, 2017, 07:25:57 AM
Floyd really loves cryprocurrency world.
I see DJ Khaled in Centra. Centra try to creating best team Cheesy Khaled and Floyd!
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
September 30, 2017, 07:19:12 AM

Don't forget Ashton Kutcher who regularly talks about cryptos on twitter https://twitter.com/aplusk
Render token last time

Ashton Kutcher is actually a very bright and tech savvy guy, so I believe he'd understand any crypto product he endorsed. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a good product if he's just doing it to get paid, but he's someone I'd trust to at least understand what he's promoting.
yes but I don't understand why the crypto medias never talks about him  Huh
Activity: 1064
September 30, 2017, 06:27:39 AM
It's not a bad idea using celebrity to market crypto,  but using a celebrity with at least some crypto knowledge will help the coin in question,  it should be all about using any how celebrity.
Activity: 554
September 30, 2017, 05:28:56 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 30, 2017, 04:42:42 AM
It is great to see celebrity promote the alt coin, but do they really invested in the coin or just promoting? if the celebrity also invest in the coin then it will be great for the coin, maybe it can help to increase that coin reputation and can make the fans to join to buy the coin
This is quite interesting topic and especially you said the celebs should invest in the altcoin that they are promoting. If it doesn't happen then the altcoin will be just like any other product brand they are involved in its promotion, where they after sometime switch to another brand.
Everything has pros and cons, at the same time the celebs promotion has it's disadvantages along with it's advantages as well. For example the celebrities can ask for a real huge profit share which may cut down the profit margin of the general public.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 30, 2017, 04:23:41 AM
Centra: Floyd Mayweather

Let's not forget Paris Hilton: LydianCoin

I'm sure both Paris and Mayweather can talk us through the wonders of blockchain technology between two shots of vodka.

we should pay attention on things like this.
Celebrity are just there to make some noise and they are paid just to grab peoples attention to buy those shit coin. A real ico has their own unique value and they don't need this shitty endorsement just to make some noise about it. everybody says the more celebrity involved the more you need to stay away.
You really do have a point there. A very prospectus project will not need much noise or huge marketing stunts as the project will most definitely speak for itself. However, it is not bad for someone who has some free cash to throw around (some might call it investors cash) but as long as the cash can help make some impact, then why not. We cannot rule out the fact that even every good project needs good marketing and how each person wants to go about it is fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 07:51:14 PM

well by hiring the public figure of course will increase the crowdsale to reach the maximum point but keep in mind that it is not a guarantee that the coin will rise high after the release on the exchange, too risky.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 07:48:09 PM
I think it is very good. After all, many trust these people and listen to their opinion. It popularitywith cryptocurrencies.
great idea to use celebrity in ico. hoe it would accelrate cryptocurrency popularity. this kind of thing should be able attract people to be in cryto world. good thing to know.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 28, 2017, 07:17:03 PM
It is great to see celebrity promote the alt coin, but do they really invested in the coin or just promoting? if the celebrity also invest in the coin then it will be great for the coin, maybe it can help to increase that coin reputation and can make the fans to join to buy the coin
Activity: 280
September 28, 2017, 06:32:29 PM

Don't forget Ashton Kutcher who regularly talks about cryptos on twitter https://twitter.com/aplusk
Render token last time

Ashton Kutcher is actually a very bright and tech savvy guy, so I believe he'd understand any crypto product he endorsed. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a good product if he's just doing it to get paid, but he's someone I'd trust to at least understand what he's promoting.
Activity: 238
September 28, 2017, 05:32:46 PM
Well im not sure its a good thing celebs promote crypto, as most of them prop. wont have a qlue what it means anyway... U really think Paris Hilton understands how blockchains work!
Activity: 106
September 28, 2017, 03:56:29 PM

Render token last time
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
September 28, 2017, 03:24:44 PM
Just added DJ Khaled to the list for CENTRA team  Undecided
Activity: 280
September 28, 2017, 09:35:25 AM
I'm not sure what to think about Centra using celebrity endorsement. They must be really expensive and 99% of people it will reach probably don't own any crypto and would have no use for the card.

I'm sure it's great for branding and awareness, but I can't imagine it'll have a good ROI. I guess this is a sign ICOs are raising too much money and they have to figure out ways to spend it.
Activity: 252
September 27, 2017, 05:17:07 PM
Great, this will increase awareness even more but not necessarily in a good way. Celebrity endorsed Crytocurrency is even worse than normal products as not sure they have any clue how it works.. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: