Pages:
Author

Topic: Celebrity Endorsed Cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 24, 2017, 02:20:01 AM
Celebs are one of the best people to advertise bitcoin for promotion. If one celebtrity promotes it,  it will become famous suddenly because poeple admiring this celebs will be curious about it.  These are reasons why products use celebs for advertisements.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
September 24, 2017, 01:39:45 AM
Celebrity endorsed crypto-currency has a big impact with regards of buyers. Potential buyers might risk more of their investments because they might think the success of the crypto-currency has a high chance shot value. Also maybe the endorser stake a high investments in that coin so people might think that, that coin is trustworthy.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
September 24, 2017, 01:17:34 AM
You forgot Paragon coin with JAYCEON TERRELL TAYLOR aka the game promoting it. There was one a while back i saw Paris Hilton promoting also. Even though they are only promoting the coins i do feel that it gives them a certain legitimacy because i doubt a lot of those celebs would want to put there image on the line for scamcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 09:32:25 PM
I think very good promotion techniques with top celebrities,
to achieve the success of a company or project should be all that way
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Activity: 364
September 23, 2017, 07:35:43 PM
For me as a company they are taking the next step to advertise their coins.

Also some of this celebrities will try to research about the company since they will put their name on the coin. As much as possible they would like to avoid companies or coins that could scam of course they would not like that under their name.

You may also see some coins that are advertised by successful and respected CEO's.

It's not a guarantee that the coins that being advertised will be successful but at least it will reach more people.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 06:29:12 PM
I didnt know Luis Suarez enforsed a crypto currency. As a Liverpool fan I miss him (we nearly won the league with him up front.) I would be interested in looking into this f anyone has any input?
Activity: 392
September 23, 2017, 06:23:35 PM
Also don't forget The game (rapper) is promoting Paragon coin. I never heard about this coin till I read the news that he is promoting paragon ico.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
September 23, 2017, 05:46:53 PM
It is all a marketing game, i don't like it but if it brings in new money it is good i guess.
But these celebs don't care about crypto's just the money it brings them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
September 23, 2017, 05:30:43 PM
I agree with all the comments. I also believe the ICO can use that money for a better use, but at the end of the day it also brings in a lot of investors, innocent un-aware investors that just wanna make some money out of the ICO. They can't be real holders because they don't know what they're doing, unless they do research which most people don't do anyway. So far no coin endorsed by a Celeb has gotten anywhere big, I hear Mayweather is a new ambassador of centra, lets see how they do with that.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
September 23, 2017, 10:34:44 AM
Just see their social account, most their fans are talking nonsense rather than talking about what they were endorsed. even advertisement is everywhere, seeing from this aspect, not really an effective way to advertise but just making the product looks popular to attract investor in ICO.
from my point of view, just wasting big amount of money to useless method of advertisement.
Activity: 378
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 23, 2017, 10:06:12 AM
Celebrity endorsement helps cryptocurrency to get participants strong base and many people follow celebrities but it doesn't gives a proof that the cryptocurrency would be a success. Hiring a celebrity in ICOs promotion definately helps the cryotpcurrency achieveing their targets early.
Activity: 462
September 23, 2017, 09:54:10 AM
Stox: Floyd Mayweather, Luis Suarez
Centra: Floyd Mayweather
Cobin Hood: Jamie Foxx.

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??
We don't really know if they invest or not, they just advertise in part of any altcoin for some endorsements . I think it really helps both the crypto economy and the altcoin ico that they're endorsing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 09:42:00 AM
i see it will bring some attention but people are wiser now especially those who already involved with crypto currency they will look for the benefits
not just because somebody who's popular did advertise but without any project that will developed along the road its just nothing and another PnD
project.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
September 23, 2017, 09:03:07 AM
Lol.  Luis Suarez is pumping an ICO?  Now that's a sign that all this will truly become mainstream and you know what's gonna be next...  It will all crash and burn.  Make of it as much as you can now and don't look back.
Activity: 322
September 23, 2017, 09:00:33 AM

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

Let's not forget Paris Hilton: LydianCoin

I'm sure both Paris and Mayweather can talk us through the wonders of blockchain technology between two shots of vodka.

we should pay attention on things like this.
Celebrity are just there to make some noise and they are paid just to grab peoples attention to buy those shit coin. A real ico has their own unique value and they don't need this shitty endorsement just to make some noise about it. everybody says the more celebrity involved the more you need to stay away.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
September 23, 2017, 08:57:38 AM
It is just like television advertisement where products are endorsed by celebrities. It is nothing new. They are just advertising the product and some of them would not be even knowing the core project as it isn't really easy to understand the project deeply for non tech people. Some might fall for these. But I think nobody really cares about the face advertising the coin when it comes to investment. For investing one need to look at the project and the potential.
Activity: 392
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
September 23, 2017, 08:49:12 AM
kinda funny, this.

think about it.. actors are paid to lie. the better that they can lie (regurgitate whats in the script) the better they can sell that lie. even win awards for that talent.

and some of their real world views are the funniest, most uneducated views there are.

i dont think i would rely too much on most actors tech skills in this space.

"Donald trump is to blame for the hurricanes" - Jennifer Lawrence
Activity: 714
September 23, 2017, 08:46:21 AM

i can't ensure about how many people interest and join or invest in bitcoin but certainly celeb endors bitcoin is very affect for people life and make effect for cryptocurrency world
Activity: 546
September 23, 2017, 08:31:33 AM
Mike Vick promoting eBoost
Pages:
Jump to: