Pages:
Author

Topic: CGWatcher 1.4.0, a GUI/monitor for CGMiner & BFGMiner to help minimize downtime - page 7. (Read 402304 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Need help plz!

When some (always the same 5) of my machines with cgwatcher show as Unavailable in CGRemote I click Get Public IP in CGWatcher (Remote tab) and get this msg: i38**70admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

The only thing (so far) that helps temporarily is to reset that machine. It doesn't help if I only restart CgWatcher or change (and change back) IP or any other trick that usually works when CGRemote reports "Unavailable (Mines is offline or unreachable)

Any idea what to do?

EDIT: using Win7 and 1.3.5.s and 1.3.5.3
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
CGWatcher is great but I am looking more for remote watcher.
So on mining computer is only cgminer and some service software but all other settings and control I have on remote PC from which I can change settings and monitor GPU, CPU and MB temperature and make schedule for miners, restart them etc.

You mean like CGRemote???

NOT MY IMAGE:
Activity: 87
Is it possible to completely disable the coin profitability feature, so CGWatcher won't query CoinChoose server for data and won't add coin profitability entries to the log?
I might want to use the profit calculator someday, but for now i would just like to get rid of the numerous coinchoose entries in the logfile (e.g. "A Scrypt coin has appeared on CoinChoose called ....").
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm having a problem with the idle detection. I've set it to switch to I:15 when not idle and I:19 when idle but it tends to only detect not idle once and after switching back up to I:19 never switches back down again.

I have to untick and retick the entry in Schedule and then it instantly detects and switches down but then doesn't work again next time.

I was using 1.3.3 but just updated to 1.3.5 and it's the same.

Let me know if there's any info you need to help debug this problem.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
CGWatcher is great but I am looking more for remote watcher.
So on mining computer is only cgminer and some service software but all other settings and control I have on remote PC from which I can change settings and monitor GPU, CPU and MB temperature and make schedule for miners, restart them etc.
Activity: 6
Is there anyway for CGWatcher to monitor 2 instances of CGMiner?  I have a card situation where I need to run 2 instances since one card is a 290x and the other a 7950 and they cant both use "-g 2"
Activity: 3
milone is it possible to setup a schedule to mine a certain coin if the diff level drops below a certain amount, also set it to mine a different coin if the diff level gets too high?

I guess this is how the profitability charts work in a way, but instead of relying on that this would mean we can set our own specific values.

So for eg: you set it to mine WDC until DOGE diff level drop below a certain number, then if DOGE diff values rises past a certain diff value it then goes back to mining WDC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
%insert your text% soon!
Is there a way to (easily) use UNC paths for mining profiles? I'm trying to centralize management with variables and common conf files, but it seems cgwatcher doesn't like unc paths - it wants a drive letter or a URL.

I'd rather use \\server\profiles  than  x:\profiles, is there a way to do this on a local network?

What's odd, is that I can force the unc path by editing the profiles.dat file, and it seems to work fine unless I go into the profile manager. The cgwatcher UI seems to allow for unc paths and everything (except profile manager) works, including the config file editor. When a unc path is specified and the profile manager is opened, it defaults back to cgminer.conf in the cgminer folder.

I've just made changes that should fix any problems with UNC paths, so the next update should work correctly with these.

Hey milone, can I get an answer for my question addressed to you before? Thanks.

sorry noob here can i use this to control any of my scrypt miners remotely?

Not CGWatcher... it is designed to run on the same computer as the miner.

You can use CGRemote to control all of your miners remotely.

Hey Milone, I'm thinking about using your CGRemote software, I have a question before giving it a shot thou.

You see, at our crapcoin market they are hundreds of altcoins and hundreds of pools, so
Is it possible to changle pool information for all miners globally with a few clicks and variables I'll enter?

It is kinda cumbersome when you have 5+ miners.
duz
Activity: 35
would really like to see an 'email when [event]' function, so that I can get notifications of what's going on with my miners on the go Smiley
Activity: 188
Does anyone know of a fix for this problem:

When i run cgwatcher 1.3.5.3 (and other versions) and it starts sgminer it will give an error -4 enqueueing kernel onto command queue . but when i start sgminer by itself everything runs fine. Now on my second rig i have everything the same as the first rig except it is running windows 8 and the problem rig is running 8.1. Is this an issue with windows 8.1? Any info is much appreciated thanks!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Unrelated to the post above, I think the Profitability calculator is useful (although the same info can just be obtained from websites) but its location within the interface (under Settings) seems a bit arbitrary and hard to find.
Activity: 71
Is it possible to completely disable the coin profitability feature, so CGWatcher won't query CoinChoose server for data and won't add coin profitability entries to the log?
Activity: 75
I am having problems with cgwatcher causing the AMD drivers to freeze.

Using sgminer or cgminer everything is fine. When I try to mine with cgwatcher starting the mining, it freezes the display and causes the AMD drivers to do the recovery.

Using Win8, Cat 13.12 with 2x R9 270 and a single 7950.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
What about that coinmyne site? They claim they have acquired cgremote and cgwatcher.

How would you go about getting into the beta for cgremote now?
Activity: 93
I believe "coin" settings should be per pool, not per profile.

I sometimes have failover to a different coin, particularly when dealing with a new coin.

====

Also, I suggest to add the following "coin" in the drop down list: "Other" and "Mixed"

"Mixed" would be for multipool, middlecoin, Hashcow...
"Other" is for when the coin is not yet in the drop down list.

====

Congrat about your new job (just saw it on the other thread).
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Anyone know if this supports SGMiner?
Yes, I believe it does. Saw the author say so somewhere Smiley
Activity: 47
Anyone know if this supports SGMiner?
Activity: 45
When is this going to be released out of beta?
Activity: 18
Amazing application! It does everything Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: