Pages:
Author

Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016 - page 22. (Read 38425 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
I like your site, but now i m not ready to play it, because i have save my bitcoins your halving, actually within week i have lost so in this time i don't want to touch it, but i give you guaranty that after halving i definitely play it, it is easy to understand how to play it, also no need to registration, so no problem for me or others.     
Nice to know you liked the game. Would expect you to play soon and share your experience.

I love your site, the whole site is quite interesting. It's just the lack of support for doing a communication against the owners in the event of a problem. And the lack of features that can be used to interact against a fellow player/owner of the site. I hope it can be added for convenience all players
Nice to know you loved the game. In the unlikely event of any problem, players are free to report in this thread. In coming days, we'd also try to open up more communication channels. Convenience of players is of utmost importance to us.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
The player vs house game has a 1/16 * 4 = 1/4 = 0.25 expected value

That implies a 75% house edge, making playing against the house an extremely stupid idea.

Something like 15x instead of 4x would make more sense, and it would still leave a 6.25% house edge (15/16 = 0.9375 EV = 6.25% house edge)
Your calculation seems to be wrong. While we say a dice site having 1% house edge, does it mean that player has 99% chance to win? No. It means the players has 49% chance to win. Similarly, here, if they make it 8x return, that would mean, they are running on 0% house edge. Your demand of 15x return is absurd, as it would mean -ve house edge, i.e. house is certain to lose in the long run. 4x return is 25% house edge, with the chance of 400% return.

Player vs Player may be somewhat better as it is claimed that it has only a 1% house edge, but details are still murky. The site really needs to fix PvH and make rules of PvP more clear.
I myself played their PvP game. They dont have many players playing right now. But, the game is working perfectly, with the advantage that u get back your bet amount, if everyone has lost in a round. Rules seems to be pretty clear to me. U might like to read the FAQ.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
The player vs house game has a 1/16 * 4 = 1/4 = 0.25 expected value

That implies a 75% house edge, making playing against the house an extremely stupid idea.

Something like 15x instead of 4x would make more sense, and it would still leave a 6.25% house edge (15/16 = 0.9375 EV = 6.25% house edge)

Player vs Player may be somewhat better as it is claimed that it has only a 1% house edge, but details are still murky. The site really needs to fix PvH and make rules of PvP more clear.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
I love your site, the whole site is quite interesting. It's just the lack of support for doing a communication against the owners in the event of a problem. And the lack of features that can be used to interact against a fellow player/owner of the site. I hope it can be added for convenience all players
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Anyone tried this so far?

Odds are very strange and really high as compared with winning chance so that players are not interested to place bet there, i think some kind of attractive payout ratio can make this site more better to get attention from players.
I think, players are allowed to bet on multiple options to bring down odds.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I like your site, but now i m not ready to play it, because i have save my bitcoins your halving, actually within week i have lost so in this time i don't want to touch it, but i give you guaranty that after halving i definitely play it, it is easy to understand how to play it, also no need to registration, so no problem for me or others.    
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Odds are very strange and really high as compared with winning chance so that players are not interested to place bet there, i think some kind of attractive payout ratio can make this site more better to get attention from players.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
By my calculation, if I bet against the house, I get 400% return which is really too good but the odds are only 6.25% which is kind of... eh.
I don't know if this is true so please do clarify.
Yes. You are correct if you are betting on only one digit. You can bet on multiple digits at a time and thereby have more chance to win.
It is interesting that user can chose multiple options to increase their odd. This is not possible in Dice games. I guess, this game will soon catch up gamblers' attention.
By my calculation, if I bet against the house, I get 400% return which is really too good but the odds are only 6.25% which is kind of... eh.
Yes. You are correct if you are betting on only one digit. You can bet on multiple digits at a time and thereby have more chance to win.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 268
Merit: 114
I like the clean design and the concept of using block hash as random number. Do some promotion. This game gotta be popular.

https://www.Chain-Bet.com is a gambling game, standing on a very simple question - What would be last digit of the block hash that includes your transaction? Players guess last digit of the block hash and bet on that. If the guess is correct, player gets back 15 times of the bet amount.

Minimum Bet: 0.0001 LTC

Maximum Bet: 0.1 LTC

Minimum Investment: 1 LTC

Investor Dashboard - https://www.Chain-Bet.com/invest.php

All addresses generated by Chain-Bet.com are signed by Lchn36PE24xJwab26SoLhcuKaWj6xYdWRm.

BitcoinTalk forum users of Sr. Member rank or higher may wear the following signature...

Code:
[center][size=18pt][b][url=https://www.chain-bet.com][color=red]Chain-Bet.com [/color][color=black]|[/color][color=blue] On Chain Litecoin Gambling [/color][color=black]|[/color][color=red] 15x Win [/color][color=black]|[/color][color=green] Provably Fair[/color][/url][/b][/size][/center]

Pages:
Jump to: