Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 13. (Read 52993 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello,

20hours ago i changed PAY vs BCH with Transaction ID 2fd1ad573dea
They Pay tokens was sent to Changelly Wallet and they received it in their wallet.
Now the status is since aprox 20hours on „Exchanging“. For me its pretty hard to believe thats so hard to change in that time.
The „modus operandi“ seems to be very intransparent. I wrote several support messages in that time, and mail- no answer currently!
pls help
Activity: 10
What happened to NEM (XEM)? Why did it disappear from the list? Thank you for your reply.
Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
Hello,

Tried to reach you on normal support channels

I need help with Transaction # 2900401eac39

I sent 4657 Maid in exchange for  LTC from my address 1FGWoGifVGukbu1n9vCTsmGmEaBsR91JCU to your address 1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d and the exchange was supposed to go through to my LTC address LPPNmgV2uiMN5TqLyYaeE9WQzekrMkZhzt

as you can see in the link below the MAID are now in the address that you control

https://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d

and the amount was confirmed on the blockchain.

now the TXN was cancelled on your site beacause it says the MAID were not received but they were absolutely. You are now in control of the MAID in your address 1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d

Can you either SEND THEM BACK or go through with the TXN?

dear Customer. our OMNI/MAID wallet is under maintenance after the Tether/USD stolen funds issue. Your funds will be refunded, once we update the wallet. Hope for your patience!
Activity: 163
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
Hi,

Yesterday (about 20h ago) I exchanged 3.2179 BTC to DOGE at about 17.7 satoshis per DOGE, which was only a little more than the average rate on most exchanges. This was done through Coinomi.

This exchange is still pending after almost one full day. It shows "Waiting for exchange". The Bitcoin TX where I made the payment is 0bef801b32e878da2778cf31e306fbda0f9a216f3e7ce7cbf5f5dcb2fcc1d59c.

Please check this and complete the transfer of about 18.1 million DOGE. Of course refunding the BTC wouldn't be acceptable because now the price of DOGE is considerably higher, as I'm sure you wouldn't consider refunding an option if the current DOGE price were much lower than when I made the exchange.

Dear customer, we do apologies for the issue and for the delayed answer. Unfortunately we were overloaded in support after the bitcoin forks flashes. Trading on the highly volatile market is always risky! Your bitcoins were refunded.
Activity: 1
Hello,

Tried to reach you on normal support channels

I need help with Transaction # 2900401eac39

I sent 4657 Maid in exchange for  LTC from my address 1FGWoGifVGukbu1n9vCTsmGmEaBsR91JCU to your address 1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d and the exchange was supposed to go through to my LTC address LPPNmgV2uiMN5TqLyYaeE9WQzekrMkZhzt

as you can see in the link below the MAID are now in the address that you control

https://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d

and the amount was confirmed on the blockchain.

now the TXN was cancelled on your site beacause it says the MAID were not received but they were absolutely. You are now in control of the MAID in your address 1HLoaADizDGmrqXSRfq1HdTGnsbviHy72d

Can you either SEND THEM BACK or go through with the TXN?

Thanks

Activity: 5
Whats up with your affiliate sevice ?

Ive been waiting now for nearly a week just trying to wthdraw my earnings,
Your support said "Unfortunately, our support do not possess much information concerning affiliate program, so please contact our business development team at [email protected] and they will assist you on this matter."
The replies from the email address provided "was" 1 reply a day until 2 days ago and now being completely ignored.

My account has been Confirmed by 'Mark' the 'Head of Changelly product' on 21st,
I have well over the minimum withdraw amount,
I have successfully converted my available balance which is complete,
It states in my affiliate account dashboard that I have 2.812114 ETH "Ready to payout"... so if its ready to payout why cant I ?

Ill bet if i was depositing or spending I would have recieved help by now.

Im fairly confident you have enough balance to pay your affiliates,
So once again i ask, what is up here ?

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
I'm a bit shocked, I've never used changelly ... I went to see what exchange rate the dollar for ether ... I was very surprised at the rate of $ 700 for ether ...
Activity: 322
is not there a cryptocurrency exchanger like Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance or the other to exchange crypto assets?
then what distinguishes it from a big exchanger with changelly?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Changelly have any problem now.i want same coin with my visa card .but all reply was so long time
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
Hi,

Yesterday (about 20h ago) I exchanged 3.2179 BTC to DOGE at about 17.7 satoshis per DOGE, which was only a little more than the average rate on most exchanges. This was done through Coinomi.

This exchange is still pending after almost one full day. It shows "Waiting for exchange". The Bitcoin TX where I made the payment is 0bef801b32e878da2778cf31e306fbda0f9a216f3e7ce7cbf5f5dcb2fcc1d59c.

Please check this and complete the transfer of about 18.1 million DOGE. Of course refunding the BTC wouldn't be acceptable because now the price of DOGE is considerably higher, as I'm sure you wouldn't consider refunding an option if the current DOGE price were much lower than when I made the exchange.

Update: After waiting almost one full week I received most of my BTC back, not 100%.

So this is how Changelly worked, at least this time, I guess this is standard for them:
  • They took my 3.2179 BTC offering 18.1 million DOGE in exchange
  • The DOGE price went up, from 17 to 27 satoshis. My 18.1 million DOGE went up to 4.887 BTC. After this waiting week it went down to 21 satoshis, still a big profit
  • After creating tickets, PM'ing here, posting on reddint and being ignored for several days I finally got most of my BTC back
  • I strongly doubt they didn't exchange a single coin. If they did exchange anything then they kept 100% of the profit for themselves, that's thousands of dollars
  • They charged me all the fees, for both ways, even thought they said the exchange failed because of an issue on their side
  • They won't explain what issue that was. This makes me think even more that the exchange was done and the issue was the sudden price increase.

To make it short: if the coin you buy goes down then you'll get the loss, if it goes up then you won't get the profit. On both cases you'll have to pay all the fees.

I strongly recommend not to use Changelly.com.
Activity: 42
We added Changelly to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) via community request! This will allow more people to learn about Changelly and get started. We’ve also linked all of the coins, countries, and apps that Changelly supports / can be legally used in, this way new users can discover Changelly based on the coins they own, where they live, or the devices they use.

Screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/fMVixWl.png

https://i.imgur.com/AT7Pmdc.png

https://i.imgur.com/xfyvCP1.png

If you've used Changelly, don't forget to leave a review! The more popular the service is (via ratings), the higher it will appear in search results and the more likely new users will find it! Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
I used this service to exchange my bitcoins to paypal and to payeer. it was smooth. I recommend them , but the fees was somehow high.
After hearing its name a few days ago I found this exchange as interesting but then  on their website I saw  their link of announcement and there I saw that they have charged about 80% from the transaction of a customer. that thing changed my mind as I do not want to lose my hard earned money in fees.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
changelly is pretty slow these days... guess it's due to bitcoin gold and the run to sell?
Activity: 392
I used this service to exchange my bitcoins to paypal and to payeer. it was smooth. I recommend them , but the fees was somehow high.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
my 1st tx took 9 hrs, thats how i found these threads.

2nd tx took 10 minutes

3rd tx = 5 minutes
Activity: 2
I have been using changelly within coinomi for a couple of weeks. So far so good, until yesterday.

I traded my strat for ethereum (12th Nov 0853 GMT) and the ethereum never arrived. Contracted support 6 hours into the trade asking what's happened and they emailed back quite promptly.

Dear Tristan,

Thank you for your query!

Your transaction has been failed to avoid possible losses.

Please kindly provide us with a corresponding wallet address where your initial coins should be returned.
We are looking forward to your reply.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Changelly support team.

I supplied my wallet address where the coins came from and now two days later I have yet to see any coins. I contacted support again
Today and have no further contact from changelly or any coins.

Please can you contact me to verify the error, thanks.

Transaction ID is
a2b0121daa7f61fd37ba062c39d6811b7e2d0180e54b17406a1a3243095e0045

Just to add an update, I was reimbursed my original coins after two days of waiting. Thanks guys, must be a high workload.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
We contacted you earlier about a listing on changelly .com .Just wondering if there is any update?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Please respond to my support ticket.

I have sent BCH back to your address on my human error. If you keep my BCh thats shady of you, but I wont expect anything from you since your rep seems to be already negative for whatever reason in high fees so I dont expect anything.

I resent it from yesterday to your BCH address:1NF6GsEjyaiTAsM6FpEMttnPYcFB6XML8D
Activity: 2
I have been using changelly within coinomi for a couple of weeks. So far so good, until yesterday.

I traded my strat for ethereum (12th Nov 0853 GMT) and the ethereum never arrived. Contracted support 6 hours into the trade asking what's happened and they emailed back quite promptly.

Dear Tristan,

Thank you for your query!

Your transaction has been failed to avoid possible losses.

Please kindly provide us with a corresponding wallet address where your initial coins should be returned.
We are looking forward to your reply.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Changelly support team.

I supplied my wallet address where the coins came from and now two days later I have yet to see any coins. I contacted support again
Today and have no further contact from changelly or any coins.

Please can you contact me to verify the error, thanks.

Transaction ID is
a2b0121daa7f61fd37ba062c39d6811b7e2d0180e54b17406a1a3243095e0045
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Be careful with these guys.
The tx for btc to bch was stuck for half a day and then they traded it for 0.2 bch less. So a loss of almost 300$.
Pages:
Jump to: