Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 14. (Read 52993 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Just an update: the BTC was successfully transfered from ETH. It took almost a day, and Changelly's customer care replied to my query but thankfully the transaction went through.

their support is top notch in my experience, but good it worked anyways for you!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just an update: the BTC was successfully transfered from ETH. It took almost a day, and Changelly's customer care replied to my query but thankfully the transaction went through.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Any ideas when you will add ATLANT (ATL) to your exchange service on Coinomi?
You are Partners?
Do you think there's a way to contact and plea for my ETH back? I am afraid they might run away with my funds.
Dont you worry its a trusted site Im using it for almost 5 months lets just wait for the transaction to process maybe theres some delays at the moment, meanwhile you can send support ticket to [email protected].

I see, so you believe they won't run away with the ETH? You've had good experiences till now? I believe they can always gather sufficient trust and all they need is to take all the money in one iteration and run away. Anyways I am praying it goes through or I get my refund.
Yes of course even-though I Still not receive my latest transaction today I believe they will fix it as soon as possible its already delayed by 4 hours but I trust this site Im waiting.

edit: site maintenance for now.

I see, I hope your optimism rings true. This is my first time using this website and it's still been going. I did see site maintenance, and it's least it's showing in my history. I am just very worried because maintenance team hasn't replied to my email. Maybe because it's a Sunday. I will hope things resolve on the Monday.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
Do you think there's a way to contact and plea for my ETH back? I am afraid they might run away with my funds.
Dont you worry its a trusted site Im using it for almost 5 months lets just wait for the transaction to process maybe theres some delays at the moment, meanwhile you can send support ticket to [email protected].

I see, so you believe they won't run away with the ETH? You've had good experiences till now? I believe they can always gather sufficient trust and all they need is to take all the money in one iteration and run away. Anyways I am praying it goes through or I get my refund.
Yes of course even-though I Still not receive my latest transaction today I believe they will fix it as soon as possible its already delayed by 4 hours but I trust this site Im waiting.

edit: site maintenance for now.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Changelly! quick service and better
thank you.
I was trying to move some ETH to a BTC and an hour later, the final step "Sending to your wallet" is still processing. What happens if this stage never completes? Do I get my ETH back?
Same here I have never experienced like this before almost 2 hours now and still status is "Sending to your wallet" Is there any problem from changelly for now?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
i tried the changelly services when i try to to deposit some of few eth on my myetherwallet.com wallet is just like swapping my btc to eth and link it to mew. although it takes me to wait  like almost 4 hours to transact but nevertheless the transaction is safe. they are happily announce that they support segwit2x network which means it is another add-on coins to your wallet.
I was trying to move some ETH to a BTC and an hour later, the final step "Sending to your wallet" is still processing. What happens if this stage never completes? Do I get my ETH back?
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
Changelly is a good exchange. I like it.

Relatively good rates and easy to use interface. Useful when you need a quick exchange of your coins.

Recommended to people who haven't used it yet.  Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
We are happy to announce, that we supports Bitcoin SegWit to reduce transaction fees!

feel free to check our blog what is Segwit and why we support it!
https://changelly.com/blog/changelly-cryptocurrency-exchange-segwit-bitcoin/

“Changelly fully supports the community’s choice for SegWit, as it aims to scale Bitcoin for mass adoption. Whatever the outcome, we understand our responsibility to the entire ecosystem. In terms of decentralization principles, we’ll prioritize the community’s further conclusions. Changelly still keeps an eye on any technology that will serve its customers needs.”

Konstantin Gladych, CEO at Changelly
Ive used Changelly twice. Both have gone through though it took some time.

Just a thing at the point of deposit, I was quoted what I would be getting and by the end of the transaction, it turned out to be less.
Is this normal?

I dont think anyone was quoted a figure and ended up getting more...

Hey! Let us clarify. We show you the estimated exchange rate due to cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. But we do guarantee that your funds were exchanged at the best available rate, once we get confirmation of your payment in blockchain. In case if you buy coins during the pump, you can get slightly less than estimated. But if you sell to fix the profit, most probably you will get more. We have a lot of regular traders, who are doing profit on such speculations!
Have used this couple of times now for crypto-crypto trading. Everything has gone well and It's fast&has low fees

I wouldn't recommend using fiat at the moment, it has insanely high fees. For example I checked earlier today when 1 litecoin was $50 that how much would it cost to buy one through them. Well the price was something like $80 for 1LTC which is very high price. So you pay $30 for extra fees.

Hey! thanks for your feedback. USD rates are depending on our bank cards processing partner. Unfortunately in some cases commission can be rather huge to cover the risks of charge backs and fraud, but verification process is super fast, unlike other exchanges. Anyway we are working on new partners integrations to offer your better rates. In case of crypto-crypto transactions we charge only 0.5% fee from the best available rate on the market!
changelly down?

Hey! Was a serious DDoS attack to our service couple days ago, apologies for the inconvenience. Now everything should work properly. You are welcome to http://Changelly.com !

According to your question about BitShares, unfortunately we don't have any ETA. But it's definitely in our short list to be added!
Following transaction has failed for me, not sure why
https://changelly.com/transaction/71451c109d9e

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc5c5154f69d8bbff2761482327f9f501327844a46d0124e004e9fad40a8cde81

Can you please refund the 5 ETH back to the same address from which transaction was started i.e.
0x91d858646E07280148a9fa9FDbEe2447216E0748

Dear, our apologies for the issue. We see that exchange was completed, but our NAV coin node signalled that withdrawal transaction was failed for some reason. According to the blockchain explorer funds were landed to your wallet. So nothing to refund, sorry.

Further we suggest you not to disclose any information, like wallet addresses, etc. In case of any issues the best way is to reach us in a private message at [email protected]. Our team will help you in 24 hours or even earlier!

Sorry, I can not find your exchange on the list of coinmarketcap.com when I tried to find your trading volume, I do not why and I think it is better to show your trading volumes to the investors.

They are not market makers, they are takers, meaning that they take from the market makers on your behalf, possibly from different exchanges at the same time, at the best favorable rates to you. It's basically like a trading bot.

So the trading volume doesn't matter.

Hey! thanks for clarifying, exactly we are trading on Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC and other exchange partners. Our trading volume is about 2000 BTC daily, it's included to that exchanges. In most cases we are market takers. We are splitting transactions to the small orders and trade right near the spread to give you the best rates, available at the moment, once we got confirmation of your payment in blockchain.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Sorry, I can not find your exchange on the list of coinmarketcap.com when I tried to find your trading volume, I do not why and I think it is better to show your trading volumes to the investors.

They are not market makers, they are takers, meaning that they take from the market makers on your behalf, possibly from different exchanges at the same time, at the best favorable rates to you. It's basically like a trading bot.

So the trading volume doesn't matter.
Pages:
Jump to: