Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 18. (Read 52993 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Im searching changelly in google if it was legit site and I didn't know there was a thread here in bitcointalk since 2016 I will try to exchange some of my btc to altcoins,feedback later.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi! Please check this transaction.
TRANSACTION # 5d54c601014e Transaction is completed
WINGS -> ETH
2 days 12 hrs ago
Where ETH? Support not responding. What's wrong?
Activity: 2
Hello All. Sorry for my English. Help anybody about "Ghangelly" I cant find usd when I at home page. I need exchange usd to usdt but no usd no eur for change on the select.

Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
Happened to me too, i exchange 60 btc to 850+ Ethereum still not ethereum on my wallet and transfer is completed!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/comments/6cqg5q/changed_60_btc_to_850_ethereum_transfer_is/
Hey! thanks for update on Reddit. Great, that finally you've got funds!

Hi All,

I wanted to exchange 46LTC for some BTC.
I went through the process, it told me to pay 46LTC to this address: LhnNyijgd6TS9vd4dbBBNL6XgWdAy374FK

So I did, and then after 3 days, my account finally showed the following:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transaction # a8f0ce7cb963
Sorry! The payment was not received.

Dear, our apologies for the delayed answer. Unfortunately your payment doesn't exist in blockchain. That's why nothing happened on exchange. Please, contact your Litecoin wallet support to check payment.
http://explorer.litecoin.net/search?q=4fb0ea53f8fc345726cecd3ceacd93da06979471d2e5c6a27dcdbe7dfdcef9b1

I sent $2100 USDT to exchange for bitcoins on this site, transaction got stuck as unconfirmed for days even though I pay quite a high miner fee on my end? How is this even possible...
And sometimes when I search for the transaction on omniexplorer, it doesn't even exist.

Now it seems like they even changed their receiving address and said they never received anything... what kind of scam is this?

TXID: 2de9e2c3c3b6d99e6fa96b0f8803bc22a176a0b98992ef4d77812cd1dfc660d7
For the first step it seems was an issue with your Omni wallet. If you payment doesn't exist blockchain, we can't provide the exchange.
All the address pairs are reusable on Changelly. Once we receive your payment, we exchange it and send to the provided address from your initial request. We never have access to change addresses for the uncompleted exchange transactions. Chief compliance officer can do changes only in case of failed transaction by your support request from the proven email account. Anyway we are already on contact with you on twitter and going to provide investigation soon. But most probably you've got confused with the recipient address on your side, sorry.

Well I finally got a response today. They apologized for the delay and said I will receive my refund.
Thanks for update. You've mistaken with steemit recipient account name. That's why exchange was failed. We've fixed the address from your ticket request. You will get Steem soon! thanks for your patience!
Activity: 3
My transaction failed but I have been waiting for a refund and a response to the ticket for days now. This is the transaction ID: 04b71c6e75db

It's been 6 days now and still haven't heard back.

Well I finally got a response today. They apologized for the delay and said I will receive my refund.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
Hi All,

I heard about Changelly through the advert on coinmarketcap.com,  I thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately, I did not do my research ahead of time. Bcuz if I did, I would have found out just how buggy and screwed it has been for some users.

Let's just say so far the experience has been a nightmare. Angry

I went through the process, it told me to pay 46LTC to this address: LhnNyijgd6TS9vd4dbBBNL6XgWdAy374FK

Sender   ??@getoutdoorgear.??
Amount   46 LTC
Receiver   1BGHUjiK2SSmXniSo9cdEBMbGfR2K4PQe5
Amount   0.51595165 BTC                               <-- I also never received my BTC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTF Huh?  What do you mean payment not received. I sent the 46LTC

Looking at Minergate LTC blockchain logs,which Changelly is part of....it clearly shows that they received the 46 LTC.  And it shows I paid 46 LTC.
https://minergate.com/blockchain/ltc/transaction/4fb0ea53f8fc345726cecd3ceacd93da06979471d2e5c6a27dcdbe7dfdcef9b1

So, Changelly is telling me, they didn't receive the 46 LTC I sent. Which means I possibly got ripped off 46 LTC?
My LTC Wallet says otherwise. Transaction log shows:
Date: 5/22/2017 17:45
To: Changelly 46 LTC to BTC LhnNyijgd6TS9vd4dbBBNL6XgWdAy374FK
Debit: -46.00 LTC
Transaction fee: -0.008 LTC
Net amount: -46.008 LTC
Transaction ID: 4fb0ea53f8fc345726cecd3ceacd93da06979471d2e5c6a27dcdbe7dfdcef9b1

Now looking at the LTC Block chain,  Changelly told me to pay 46LTC to LhnNyijgd6TS9vd4dbBBNL6XgWdAy374FK , and when you search for that address in the LTC Block chain you get the following:
http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LhnNyijgd6TS9vd4dbBBNL6XgWdAy374FK           <-- Address not seen on network. WTF?

Anyway, if Changelly CEO is reading, this ...I hope you can get your tech guys to resolve this for me, bcuz it is after all about $1100 USD of LTC. 

For now I cannot recommend Changelly for crypto currency conversion to anyone, until I get my LTC or BTC back in my wallet. So, far the experience has not been good at all.   It has been 5 days and no one got back to me about, my specific transaction.

After all the popularity of Changelly this happened to you. Ill tell my friends about this. I will be following and hopefully you will get back your money. Or maybe someone from Changelly gives some answers.
Hi All,

I heard about Changelly through the advert on coinmarketcap.com,  I thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately, I did not do my research ahead of time. Bcuz if I did, I would have found out just how buggy and screwed it has been for some users.

Let's just say so far the experience has been a nightmare. Angry

Sender   ??@getoutdoorgear.??
Amount   46 LTC
Receiver   1BGHUjiK2SSmXniSo9cdEBMbGfR2K4PQe5
Amount   0.51595165 BTC                               <-- I also never received my BTC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTF Huh?  What do you mean payment not received. I sent the 46LTC

Looking at Minergate LTC blockchain logs,which Changelly is part of....it clearly shows that they received the 46 LTC.  And it shows I paid 46 LTC.
https://minergate.com/blockchain/ltc/transaction/4fb0ea53f8fc345726cecd3ceacd93da06979471d2e5c6a27dcdbe7dfdcef9b1

So, Changelly is telling me, they didn't receive the 46 LTC I sent. Which means I possibly got ripped off 46 LTC?
My LTC Wallet says otherwise. Transaction log shows:
Date: 5/22/2017 17:45
To: Changelly 46 LTC to BTC LhnNyijgd6TS9vd4dbBBNL6XgWdAy374FK
Debit: -46.00 LTC
Transaction fee: -0.008 LTC
Net amount: -46.008 LTC
Transaction ID: 4fb0ea53f8fc345726cecd3ceacd93da06979471d2e5c6a27dcdbe7dfdcef9b1

Now looking at the LTC Block chain,  Changelly told me to pay 46LTC to LhnNyijgd6TS9vd4dbBBNL6XgWdAy374FK , and when you search for that address in the LTC Block chain you get the following:
http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LhnNyijgd6TS9vd4dbBBNL6XgWdAy374FK           <-- Address not seen on network. WTF?

Anyway, if Changelly CEO is reading, this ...I hope you can get your tech guys to resolve this for me, bcuz it is after all about $1100 USD of LTC. 

For now I cannot recommend Changelly for crypto currency conversion to anyone, until I get my LTC or BTC back in my wallet. So, far the experience has not been good at all.   It has been 5 days and no one got back to me about, my specific transaction.

My transaction failed but I have been waiting for a refund and a response to the ticket for days now. This is the transaction ID: 04b71c6e75db

It's been 6 days now and still haven't heard back.
Activity: 52
Merit: 5
I just started a big transaction of 75ETC to about 0.55BTC.

I'm documenting every step, in case it doesn't work out well.

I made a smaller transaction to test the service before, which took about an hour but worked out in the end.

Transaction worked out, although it took more than an hour again.
But to be fair, they are also warning that transactions can take a long time due to difficulties.
They could certainly improve on that.

Also, the mining fee was a little low with 0.65273mBTC but it got in the next block.
Activity: 52
Merit: 5
I just started a big transaction of 75ETC to about 0.55BTC.

I'm documenting every step, in case it doesn't work out well.

I made a smaller transaction to test the service before, which took about an hour but worked out in the end.
Activity: 1
I sent $2100 USDT to exchange for bitcoins on this site, transaction got stuck as unconfirmed for days even though I pay quite a high miner fee on my end? How is this even possible...
And sometimes when I search for the transaction on omniexplorer, it doesn't even exist.

Now it seems like they even changed their receiving address and said they never received anything... what kind of scam is this?

TXID: 2de9e2c3c3b6d99e6fa96b0f8803bc22a176a0b98992ef4d77812cd1dfc660d7
ar9
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
I cannot figure out how to buy using a CC.

Anyone have any tips?
Activity: 49
Welcome to Changelly - the smoothest crypto currency exchange!

https://changelly.com/

Changelly is a project, created by a team of crypto enthusiasts from MinerGate. It is an intuitive crypto exchange where you can exchange your coins just in a few clicks!
Changelly is connected to the largest and trusted crypto exchanges, where it selects and suggests you the most profitable rate. We do support high volume transactions for crypto-crypto exchanging.
You can buy Bitcoin any listed coins for USD/EUR by Visa/Mastercard instantly.

Supported coins
BTC / ETH / ETC / LSK / MAID / FCT / LTC / NAV / POT / BCN / XRM / DOGE / AMP / NXT / DASH / DSH / RADS / XDN / AEON / NBT / FCN / QCN / XEM / STEEM / SBD / XRP / STRAT / LBRY

Advantages
  • Comprehensive and handy interface
  • Visa/Mastercard worldwide payments supported
  • No amount restrictions for crypto-crypto transactions
  • Just 0.5 % fee for crypto-crypto exchanges

Links

Join our community and follow us on:

We're always pleased to answer your questions at [email protected]

Changelly is a pretty good exchange actually. Shapeshift has way too many limits (only like 10 ETH at once)
Happened to me too, i exchange 60 btc to 850+ Ethereum still not ethereum on my wallet and transfer is completed!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/comments/6cqg5q/changed_60_btc_to_850_ethereum_transfer_is/

i created 10 tickets no one is answer... 3 days already.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Hi, this is not instant you are not offering what customers are expecting,

you are systematically scamming the people I cant understand why I should wait more than 12 hours after the confirmation is done, if you can't offer the service just go offline do not scam everybody....

"This transaction was successful, and validated in ledger 29803893 on May 16, 2017 1:13 PM"

https://charts.ripple.com/#/transactions/5BF8F85D44F56DC2AA0A6B9724196042DFA799F0C61FC8521C80207D03E2BC78

but you still saying: Dear Customers, our exchange API partner Poloniex is experiencing issues! Transaction may be delayed up to a few hours, apologies. Rates are not fixed!

Transaction ID: c250b497dc64

What are you waiting for? the price of the currency to rise to a dollar? then sell to me for a dollar when i pay it for 30 cents..... this is called steal and is not the only problem i had whit you, i have a long list and im going to post them out all if you dont stop this scamm,

Also I will keep people update here about the ammount of ripples recived couse if you give to me for the price of 0,42$ when i buy them for less than 30 $ you will have a constant leak of bad reviews and bad post in all the coin forums, also I will open a legal process against your company in either my country or yours or both.

IN RESUME DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAMM WEB SITE THEY WILL HOLD YOUR MONEY UNTILL THEY CAN SCAMM YOU, OBVIOUSLY THEY DIDN'T DO THIS IN THE FIRST ONE THEY WAIT FOR BIGGER AMOUNTS.

PD I just hope you don't scamm all your miners from https://minergate.com/ too

If what you have mentioned is true, this is horrible. Please keep us updated about the progress.
I hope this is not true, will be watching this topic.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
@changelly pm sent
Activity: 1
Good morning, please advise on the status of transaction ID c15430b4010a-  as it has been 24 hours since the initiation of the transaction and i still see status as " waiting for payment" however my wallet sent the funds.
Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
Dear customers, let us clarify. For the last few days many of you have experienced delays with exchange transactions. Our sincere apologies for that.
As you know our main exchange partner Poloniex is experiencing high pressure from traders and DDoS attacks. Unfortunately that is concerning all the market and our service as well. A few days ago Poloniex has increased anti DDoS protection for API requests, that was unexpectedly affected our integration, too. The problem was solved by their professional team. But they are still having issues with performance from time to time. We’ve partially switched exchanges to Bittrex, but only Poloniex has the biggest order book on the market. We hope they will solve all the scalability issues soon!
Another issue is Bitcoin network overload, day to day it’s about 200.000 transactions need to be processed. That’s another reason for the delay. Unfortunately, not everything is under our control. We've alerted our customers about the possibility of delay and not fixing the rates before making payment. Trading on the highly volatile market is always risky!
Changelly opts for being transparent with customers. Due to dramatically increased user queries, our support team is being heavily overloaded. Anyway, we try to answer as fast as we can. Hope for your patience and understanding! Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: