Pages:
Author

Topic: Charlie Shrem is scammer, watch out - page 13. (Read 32782 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
November 11, 2014, 03:28:17 PM
I read very carefully the whole debate.

Bracek is not pushy, and in my opinion has the right to create pressure.

After half a minute of browsing history of Charlie, I found this post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8600678

conclusion may be drawn that he managed to sell it, and then he was disappeared...

Talking that he has his email, phone nmb is just diversion, in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
November 10, 2014, 10:10:40 PM
Just a thought, perhaps you should honor what you say to a T and not waiver. I can see why the OP would be frustrated if you say you will pay every week then delay on a week's payment.

If you are a man of your word then you should be consistent in it on everything you say you do to a T.
According to what has been said above, Charlie agreed to pay bracek as he sold the coins. When bracek made the scam accusation he was wanting to get paid ahead of schedule. Charlie made the mistake of creating precedent of paying ahead of time. 

I just read that he was going to be making weekly payments then missed one. That would not be keeping to one's word.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
November 10, 2014, 07:38:18 PM
Just a thought, perhaps you should honor what you say to a T and not waiver. I can see why the OP would be frustrated if you say you will pay every week then delay on a week's payment.

If you are a man of your word then you should be consistent in it on everything you say you do to a T.
According to what has been said above, Charlie agreed to pay bracek as he sold the coins. When bracek made the scam accusation he was wanting to get paid ahead of schedule. Charlie made the mistake of creating precedent of paying ahead of time. 
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
November 10, 2014, 05:04:13 PM
Strange thread, but as it's public here's my .0002   Roll Eyes

Mr. Shrem has agreed there's a debt, offered a payment schedule and broken it.
He obviously has some stuff going on, not being online for a couple of weeks and never going on the forums, especially when there's a current one with his name and scammer in the same sentence, apart from his legal position.
There seems to be a subtext here as well, I understand that Mr. Shrem is high profile and well regarded by many, but I can't help thinking that Joe Normal would be getting a lot harder time for the way he seems, to me anyway, to be blowing bracek off.
It's no good keep saying everything's cool when it's not and then just walking off.
legendary
November 10, 2014, 04:06:13 PM
Charlie, where are you, why the delay ?
what is going on ?

Sorry for the delay, I havent been online in a few weeks. Im going to buy some BTC or sell some more physicals to pay you more this week.

I just sent you 1.26 thats left in my wallet. https://blockchain.info/address/1EYn7SvBGm6PGgzq6XCQ74MB5RXvRT7USd

I should be getting a payment of a few BTC early this week, will send to you when I do.

Already, I have sent 150 BTC. If I was going to scam you, I would not have sent anything at all.

You will be paid for these coins, every cent of it. I am a man of my word.

what is going on ?
Did Charlie not say that you have his telephone number, email address an home address? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to contact him via one of those means instead of bumping this thread daily? If he is not online then he will obviously not see this, but he would almost certainly receive a text message and/or a phone call
And he isn't responding to email, phone, text etc?

This is what I am saying. I dont know why we're keeping this thread going. I've paid him half and continuing to do it. I don't come onto the forums at all anymore.

If you don't hear from my, email me. My address is on CharlieShrem.com

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
November 10, 2014, 01:09:52 PM
what is going on ?

Sorry for the delay, I havent been online in a few weeks. Im going to buy some BTC or sell some more physicals to pay you more this week.

I just sent you 1.26 thats left in my wallet. https://blockchain.info/address/1EYn7SvBGm6PGgzq6XCQ74MB5RXvRT7USd

I should be getting a payment of a few BTC early this week, will send to you when I do.

Already, I have sent 150 BTC. If I was going to scam you, I would not have sent anything at all.

You will be paid for these coins, every cent of it. I am a man of my word.

what is going on ?
Did Charlie not say that you have his telephone number, email address an home address? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to contact him via one of those means instead of bumping this thread daily? If he is not online then he will obviously not see this, but he would almost certainly receive a text message and/or a phone call

This is what I am saying. I dont know why we're keeping this thread going. I've paid him half and continuing to do it. I don't come onto the forums at all anymore.

If you don't hear from my, email me. My address is on CharlieShrem.com

Thanks.
legendary
November 09, 2014, 05:31:30 PM
why iz none of you righteous boyz calling Charlie out ?

he did not honor his words, again...

Sorry for my brevity but what exactly did Charlie not do?

he said he will make payments weekly,
no btc incoming since october 11th

I guess he is again "offline for a few days"

Can you quote your claim?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9320804

I see.

Activity: 532
no longer selling accounts
November 09, 2014, 05:29:21 PM
what is going on ?
Activity: 530
November 09, 2014, 05:11:18 PM
what is going on ?
November 09, 2014, 07:00:54 AM
people, I hope you see now what kind of guy he really is,
beware...

If I ever get my btc back, it will be because he saw a bigger chunk to steal elsewhere.

Maybe Charlie is low on cash (btc) and is having problems ponying up the required btc.

well, he addressed that one too,
said explicitly that I need not worry,
that he has more than enough to cover the debt

and even so,
how come he spent my money in the first place ?
I don't think it is accurate to say that he spent your money. The agreement was for him to sell the physical coins on your behalf and he would send you the money as he sold the coins (after the buyer confirmed receipt and confirmed there were no problems with them.

It was only after you opened a frivolous scam accusation against him that did he agree to pay you ahead of schedule

I admire your strength to sustain the wrong view,
nothing is frivolous here, guy is not returning my money,
he said he sold the coins long ago and did not pay up

nothing is ahead of schedule, and those first two payments were described as a token of good will ?
come on

lets do this :
send me some coins, and I'll give you third of them back as a show of good will,
do we have a deal ?
Activity: 532
November 08, 2014, 08:38:37 PM
beware...

If I ever get my btc back, it will be because he saw a bigger chunk to steal elsewhere.

Maybe Charlie is low on cash (btc) and is having problems ponying up the required btc.

and even so,
I don't think it is accurate to say that he spent your money. The agreement was for him to sell the physical coins on your behalf and he would send you the money as he sold the coins (after the buyer confirmed receipt and confirmed there were no problems with them.

It was only after you opened a frivolous scam accusation against him that did he agree to pay you ahead of schedule
November 08, 2014, 08:23:15 PM
beware...

and even so,
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 08, 2014, 03:30:52 PM
beware...

Activity: 742
November 07, 2014, 11:12:08 AM
I really hope things get resolved for you soon, Bracek. Good luck bud.
November 06, 2014, 11:50:22 AM
beware...

November 05, 2014, 05:24:38 AM
Thanks Walter.

I addressed the payment this morning, about 7 hours ago.

Since this is going to get dragged into public whether anyone likes it or not, we might as well ask for clarification for the record - by "addressed the payment," do you mean you mailed the rest of it, as fiat currency?  Or am I confused?

Hey Walter,

What I meant by 'addressed' was that I addressed the issue. I told Bracek that every week he would receive a payment. I ended up sending 2 payments the first week a few days apart to show my commitment. Next payment is due this coming week.

hey, Charlie,
can you "address the issue" some more ?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
November 04, 2014, 05:00:45 PM
Charlie is probably one of the most known members on here.
With the BI saga, he's been in the public light for a while and he's not running anywhere.
He's admitted to owing you the BTC and has said that you will be paid.
I can understand that it's frustrating but ultimately Charlie will keep to his word.
Yes, maybe the deal wasn't well thought out but that is as much your fault as it is his.
He may be slightly late with payments but I'm sure there's a good reason for that.
Believe me, Charlie is no scammer and is not running away with your coins.
You will be paid. Just be patient. Getting all worked up on here won't really solve anything.
Stay calm. Nobody is taking sides here.

I think you're both wonderful people Smiley

GL
November 04, 2014, 04:18:29 PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9320804
legendary
November 04, 2014, 03:57:04 PM

November 04, 2014, 07:11:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: