Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 33. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
what said smoke!
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Keep hope, things starting happening in 2018 for Charnacoin.

new wallet and coin will effectively debut the week of the 1-22-2018, all those who have coins, will NOT loose any coins in the process of changing over. And yes, after the wallet and coin is released and everyone has had a chance to change, we will be live once again for trading.

Is this officially dead now? Or any way to convert mined coins to btc?

Hey buddy, I did not know if you joined this project, but seriously is there any hope left. 22nd started in the world lets see what happens in next 24 hours.
It's not smokes, work in progress taking time to make sure when do release .

Waiting for those great news about charnacoin, or is it just smoke? good we will see it throughout the day. What do you decide?
Hi,
News will he released from Wednesday on guys, the new daemons will be active on testnet for beta testing by am .
Hard work great rewards ! So keep calm friends.
Waiting for those great news about charnacoin, or is it just smoke? good we will see it throughout the day. What do you decide?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
new wallet and coin will effectively debut the week of the 1-22-2018, all those who have coins, will NOT loose any coins in the process of changing over. And yes, after the wallet and coin is released and everyone has had a chance to change, we will be live once again for trading.

Hey buddy, I did not know if you joined this project, but seriously is there any hope left. 22nd started in the world lets see what happens in next 24 hours.
grm
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Let's hope it will advance in the right direction.
And drop southexchange to focus on a more effective exchange.

*cross fingers for charnacoin*
Activity: 336
One of the other coins came out, and some people say that the development of the block chain is just beginning, and we all have a chance to make a big fortune. Good luck to CHARNACOIN.

Activity: 322

Ok, waiting for annonce.. Xao will reopen 20th january.. Many cryptonight currencies was down this mounth..

What is Xao?  Is that the name of a pool or exchange?
Activity: 266

It will stay on southxchange?
Activity: 367
Merit: 255

Ok, waiting for annonce.. Xao will reopen 20th january.. Many cryptonight currencies was down this mounth..

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Trading Fees (southxchange)
All trades have a small fee of 0.2%. Whenever you make a trade, you will pay a fee of 0.2% of the amount you receive. For example, if you trade 1 BTC for 100 LTC, then you will give 1 BTC and you will receive 99.8 LTC (that's 100 LTC minus 0.2%).

Withdraw Fees
Bitcoin   BTC   0.19% (Min: 0.00100000)  = $13,66   BTC @ $13.650,00
Litecoin   LTC   0.00100000  = $0,2462  LTC @ $246,00

Good and it is less for the day 22 but the problem is that the dev does not pass by here to give signs of life, which would be very good do not leave the community thrown! about passing the pair of the exchange to btc I hope it is also with the new update, put it in ltc was a huge nonsense who uses ltc? : //
Good and it is less for the day 22 but the problem is that the dev does not pass by here to give signs of life, which would be very good do not leave the community thrown! about passing the pair of the exchange to btc I hope it is also with the new update, put it in ltc was a huge nonsense who uses ltc? : //
Activity: 266
are devs only updating facebook, not bitcointalk?
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
How am I going to get it? The project looks good. Can you give me more information?

It's a PoW CryptoNote coin, you can mine it with CPU (but will be low returns) or GPU.  No ASICs.
hello, how are you doing to mine with gpu nvidia. Solo mining

I don't think it's possible to solo-mine a Cryptonote coin with GPU, but I could be wrong.
xmrMiner-Win64-0.2.1
and have xmr miner for AMD ccminer crypton.  and other..... open bitcointalk open google and no problem.
How am I going to get it? The project looks good. Can you give me more information?

It's a PoW CryptoNote coin, you can mine it with CPU (but will be low returns) or GPU.  No ASICs.

I don't think it's possible to solo-mine a Cryptonote coin with GPU, but I could be wrong.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: