Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 34. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Nice to see that this project is moving further!
Added it to my watchlist..
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Well we will wait until January 22 to see the news of the currency, I hope they also have the plan to bring charnacoin to an exchange with more traffic than the soutxchange that is crap, very little traffic and people who want to invest in charna and spend it to btc and forget the ltc !!!

Yeah nothing to do but wait.  Man oh man, I wish they wouldn't keep sliding the dates back.  But it's not like I invested anything (just mined a little a few months ago) so to me it's either just wait or write it off.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well we will wait until January 22 to see the news of the currency, I hope they also have the plan to bring charnacoin to an exchange with more traffic than the soutxchange that is crap, very little traffic and people who want to invest in charna and spend it to btc and forget the ltc !!!
Activity: 728
Facebook CHRC news

Hi CHRC community: our new wallet and coin will effectively debut the week of the 1-22-2018. Everyone will be able to retain their coins. The team behind this coin has been given the needed time to spend on coding, network testing and most importantly to make sure that CHRC will be able to deliver the value that our community expects.
The wallet will work with a mnemonic seed as it does now, and again, all those who have coins, will NOT loose any coins in the process of changing over. And yes, after the wallet and coin is released and everyone has had a chance to change, we will be live once again for trading.
We will post more details on what to expect next week. Including some new features. Thank you all!

#chrc #blockchain #privacy #secure
I very much hope that January 22 will be the day when all good things happen and the project will move forward very smoothly. I also hope not to lose my coins, which were mining at the very beginning of the project.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
solo mining ?

help me please
Activity: 148
Facebook CHRC news

Hi CHRC community: our new wallet and coin will effectively debut the week of the 1-22-2018. Everyone will be able to retain their coins. The team behind this coin has been given the needed time to spend on coding, network testing and most importantly to make sure that CHRC will be able to deliver the value that our community expects.
The wallet will work with a mnemonic seed as it does now, and again, all those who have coins, will NOT loose any coins in the process of changing over. And yes, after the wallet and coin is released and everyone has had a chance to change, we will be live once again for trading.
We will post more details on what to expect next week. Including some new features. Thank you all!

#chrc #blockchain #privacy #secure
Activity: 148
Site back on-line
Pool back on-line ( refused ) can't connect yet
Hopefully today advances are communicated in charnacoin, we are many waiting for the good news and that this goes ahead of not being so I hope that they are already clear and leave things said and closed, it is better to say that you can not have so many people waiting . but there is always the hope that today really news will come out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I have a question, if I send a payment to a user, how can he check if the transaction is being confirmed or not? because as informed in the ANN:

*Untraceable payments

will not be able to track?
Well, you believe. Will this new date be fulfilled?

considering track record, i dont think so.

I hope so, that this time they will not be surprised and they will finish everything and we can begin to negotiate the charnacoin, and mainly to look for a much better exchange than souhtxchange which is quite small and has hardly any traffic. Stock.exchange would be very good.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11

considering track record, i dont think so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
A lot of currencies have appeared recently that claim the super-reliability of their use, but offer different ways to achieve anonymity, it would be ideal to unite them all.
Your idea is good, good luck!
Activity: 16
Don't reply to these messages just bots posting same messages.
I know but his one  specifically doesnt seem to be a bot, been inother cryptonote coins threads and this user is spamming all of them I reported it already also if u read his thread , well, its  pages of posts only him posting nothing against that or the actual content of his/her thread but spamming all over...cmmon
Activity: 445
Don't reply to these messages just bots posting same messages.
I created this thread

and this thread

And will be launching a series of Town based Cryptonotes, and would like to work with other Cryptonote creators.

Why you keep spamming on all cryptonote coin threads, get a life dude.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
For my part I am going to give you a last vote of confidence in the new date of updates, changes etc, maybe in the end if you get something good and we can continue with the tracking and improvement of this currency. But above all as I say the last and many months with so many dates and so many things that in the end one does not know what to believe.

Well I not sure why they give dates which they can't meet, instead just deliver.
For my part I am going to give you a last vote of confidence in the new date of updates, changes etc, maybe in the end if you get something good and we can continue with the tracking and improvement of this currency. But above all as I say the last and many months with so many dates and so many things that in the end one does not know what to believe.
What makes this coin so special?
nothing, they´re full of shit, they couldnt patch the code, now its been months since that and theres always a message like: please hang on we´ll have news soon... well this is going full retard.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
What makes this coin so special?
Pages:
Jump to: