Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 36. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hey guys...

I would like to make it very clear here... I will be leaving the coin due to numerous issues and missed deadlines.

1) Confusion of direction - Cryptonight to Xevan - Not going to happen
2) Tried to go back to chrc - cannot fix code and daemons
3) Now trying to push to another algo altogether
4) Continued promises of a coin getting fixed to never appear.
5) South Exchange blocked deposits and withdrawals.

They had a simple wallet bug that Monero had - Could have been fixed... Dev's didn't know how - new dev's and still no-where near to an outcome.

I don't believe this post will be here for long for being honest but I wanted to distance myself as I was in a chat room the other day and getting slated for being associated with this coin.

Happy Holidays to all and to all a Happy New Year!

This is not a self-moderated thread, so I don't think your post can be deleted (and I have seen no evidence of the devs censoring anyone).

You have valid concerns I think.  Me personally, I see a lot of dedication from the devs in working on a coin despite all these hardships.  I have seen other coins where the devs just abandon the project, because they know they can just launch a new chain with a new name an leave behind any problems their old project had (and not even need to do a swap).  So the fact that devs are still working on this despite the troubles encourages me.  But like I said - you have some valid concerns, so I think it's a good idea to mine a little bit of this coin and then just wait and see, instead of making any heavy investments in it.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
Hey guys...

I would like to make it very clear here... I will be leaving the coin due to numerous issues and missed deadlines.

They had a simple wallet bug that Monero had - Could have been fixed... Dev's didn't know how - new dev's and still no-where near to an outcome.

I don't believe this post will be here for long for being honest but I wanted to distance myself as I was in a chat room the other day and getting slated for being associated with this coin.

all the time talking and talking and nothing at all Smiley just lies.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey guys...

Activity: 323
Merit: 101
The algo is cryptonight only so no swap is needed.

Are you on the dev team? It'd be nice to have some kind of official statement so that the confusion stops.  I'm fine with this coin staying with Cryptonight, but that should be clearly explained after we were told so confidently that there would be a change to xevan.  I'm glad to see that devs worked it out, and I look forward to seeing trading re-open on SouthXchange and hopefully we'll see charna getting adopted more!

jbmustaq is part of the cheering commit. And because of him we have Southx. We will be staying with cryptonight and have some improvements in mid-January 2018. We are testing the network this am. So if site keeps going down and anyone has delays in mining, it is because we are network testing. Their will be 0 coin swap. All coins you have will be valid and recognized.
Furthermore, their will be a 2nd exchange upon coming live again.
jbmustaq will give next update as we are closer. Thanks again all.

CHRC

Ok, When exchange market will open and what about roadmap and previous roadmap is old and things were not completed in time. Is there change in roadmap or can we have new timelines?

Hope die last, one day maybe we will arise  Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 11

Are you on the dev team? It'd be nice to have some kind of official statement so that the confusion stops.  I'm fine with this coin staying with Cryptonight, but that should be clearly explained after we were told so confidently that there would be a change to xevan.  I'm glad to see that devs worked it out, and I look forward to seeing trading re-open on SouthXchange and hopefully we'll see charna getting adopted more!

jbmustaq is part of the cheering commit. And because of him we have Southx. We will be staying with cryptonight and have some improvements in mid-January 2018. We are testing the network this am. So if site keeps going down and anyone has delays in mining, it is because we are network testing. Their will be 0 coin swap. All coins you have will be valid and recognized.

CHRC

Ok, When exchange market will open and what about roadmap and previous roadmap is old and things were not completed in time. Is there change in roadmap or can we have new timelines?
Activity: 281
What happened to the official pool Huh?

Official pool will be back online once we are finished. Otherwise we have to play catch up with all.
Activity: 30
What happened to the official pool Huh?
Activity: 281

CHRC
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
are we listed yet?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
https://freelabit.network
We have now finished final testing of CHRC. And we are going live!

Announcements regarding wallet upgrades will follow shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

So, any updates?
Activity: 445
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
any new info?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Lot of confusion here, is the new algo coming or what is future direction?
Can we have a detailed statement from Dev, which direction we are taking?
Activity: 266
Slightly more communication is needed I think.  I still support this project, but every update feels like it is saying "you will get another update soon". 
Activity: 10
is it already known when the new wallet will be available?
Activity: 392
the owner of the pool http://www.minershub.ml/ charnacoin could you check why you do not pay?
Activity: 445
There is no need for swap of coins as of now.
Activity: 322
Hello, please, this time, do not delete my post, the coin is a bit confusing, because they claimed algorithm change, in the Salaris fork, but by the way there will not be, since I think it's good, another situation and the official pool, since I sent over 10 hours of hash with no currency update and no payment, please arrange these pending in the pool and exchange as soon as possible
The algo change was initially thought to be required. But later a fix was found to improve on the current algo. This makes it easier to transfer the existing coins as well. A lot easier.

Do we need to swap?  Or will our old wallet.dat files still work?
Activity: 97
Hello, please, this time, do not delete my post, the coin is a bit confusing, because they claimed algorithm change, in the Salaris fork, but by the way there will not be, since I think it's good, another situation and the official pool, since I sent over 10 hours of hash with no currency update and no payment, please arrange these pending in the pool and exchange as soon as possible
The algo change was initially thought to be required. But later a fix was found to improve on the current algo. This makes it easier to transfer the existing coins as well. A lot easier.
Pages:
Jump to: