Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 38. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I cant withdraw my coins from southxchange. Are my coins gone? Where is dev? Coin is dead or what?

They said, they will just need screenshot and they will swap with new coin, so dont worry, just wait.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Od rodjenja mog....
I cant withdraw my coins from southxchange. Are my coins gone? Where is dev? Coin is dead or what?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Dev,

Will the supply reduce or will stay same, i would like to reduce the supply like by 1/100 and same way match for previously mined coins.
Activity: 99
Hi all!
What's wrong with charnacave.eu/ pool?
why stoped payouts? i have 900 chrc pending payout for like 4 days now.

charnacave.eu   my payout it normal, not any problem... you can look pools payment transaction hash to minner http://charnacave.eu/#payments
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi all!
What's wrong with charnacave.eu/ pool?
why stoped payouts? i have 900 chrc pending payout for like 4 days now.
Activity: 392
And immediately we will have all the news and news about the new charnacoin, now it is also our part that when we start all over again and the sawp of the old coins is made we have to move the name and the project to give it more strength.
What will be new algo, and how soon new network will start?

Hi

It will be a fork of Solaris. Also if all goes well between Wednesday and Friday of this week with code checking etc, than we expect to start rolling out the new network by next week, including the coin swaps. I will update everyone Wednesday night.

CHRC

That's Looks gud bro ..
waitiing for wednesday night for the big news

Thats great! so will the coin name will be same or different? I would like to have different name to get rid of history of this coin for far.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Hi

It will be a fork of Solaris. Also if all goes well between Wednesday and Friday of this week with code checking etc, than we expect to start rolling out the new network by next week, including the coin swaps. I will update everyone Wednesday night.

CHRC

That's Looks gud bro ..
waitiing for wednesday night for the big news

fantastic news, we are waiting for these new developments, the algorithm change and everything works correctly.
Activity: 322

Hi

CHRC

Sounds good, devs have stayed committed for many many months now instead of just abandoning the coin and starting a new one under different aliases.  So I trust their dedication, and I hope it will lead to success.  Looking forward to more information about the swap, I have many CHRC saved up  Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 101

Hi

CHRC
By midweek we will have news, is finishing polishing some details, be patient.
Activity: 97
when r u guys swaping to new algo...
any specific date n roadmap...
They just announced this yesterday and you are still asking for updates?!

"Hi All,

We will update during this weekend.

CHRC"

Bro weekend is gone where is the news...

Patience - can't be too far away now.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO

"Hi All,

CHRC"

did not you know that is always the next weekend !! and be patient !!! everything here seems to be total deception. I'm sorry I have 600k charna.it is a success for all of God to be with you.

P.s Googletranslator
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

"Hi All,

CHRC"

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
devs for when we will already have news about the new currency, wallet, old charna sawp etc?

Hi All,

CHRC

The weekend is almost gone, where is the news?
Activity: 97
waiting for news like May water !!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
https://freelabit.network
"the slowness of the networks makes the coin harder to use."
that is due to the large amount of botnets which drastically increases difficulty through a huge hashrate input,leaving the difficulty very high after they leave the pools, so they take block rewards and leave the regular miners behind trying to solve, sometimes for hours, a damn block. Some cryptonote coins already addressed this issue (sumo) and others are following in that direction.
Don´t have much knowledge about the new Algo.
Does anybody knows what are the main differences against Cryptonote?
Long live the Charna!

Pages:
Jump to: