Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 37. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello, please, this time, do not delete my post, the coin is a bit confusing, because they claimed algorithm change, in the Salaris fork, but by the way there will not be, since I think it's good, another situation and the official pool, since I sent over 10 hours of hash with no currency update and no payment, please arrange these pending in the pool and exchange as soon as possible
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hey Dev u guys has told that it will be fork of Solaris but u still use cryptonote algo hash in facebook...
Aren't u changing the algo as well to xevan...
Activity: 235
Quote from: CHRC Facebook Page
Hi all,

CHRC is running on all our servers again. Pools have been updated as well. New GUI wallet is expected tomorrow and we sent updated code to SouthX so we can resume trading once again.
We will be pushing our news regarding major improvements coming in January. Stay tuned and to those who have been steady supporters, Thank you!
Now let’s grow!
Also new mining pools are being launched, if you want to run one and not sure of setup, contact us. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

#chrc #charnacoin #secure #privacy #cryptonote

This was posted on Charnacoin's Facebook Page, it looks like the new wallet will be released tomorrow.  Will masternodes be active and what is the amount of coins that are needed to set one up?  Also for the swap, do we just send old charnacoins to the new wallet or switch wallet.dat files?

Thank you,
mimagneto
Activity: 117
We have now finished final testing of CHRC. And we are going live!

Announcements regarding wallet upgrades will follow shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

That's great bro..
Looking forward for the updates...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Sounds great, still waiting for details  Wink
Activity: 97

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
well, we are progressing little by little, we hope soon final news of the new charnacoin !!!

Yes @spfoo will update later today. Things looking very good now.

Thanks for keeping us posted! Excited!

Excited!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
well, we are progressing little by little, we hope soon final news of the new charnacoin !!!

Thanks for keeping us posted! Excited!
Activity: 281
Merit: 101

Activity: 392
Activity: 97
We are testing the new release. Network interruptions will take place during the next 3 hours.
Activity: 266
Please explain how will the procedure for exchanging the old coins for a new one look like? Will it survive what was extracted?

Hi,

Information on all will be posted this week. And we will make sure to answer any questions. CHRC will be live again for trading this week. We expect between Wednesday and Friday. Already informed SouthX.

CHRC

Will the old coins be exchanged for new coins?

Yeah I hope they will do a swap with old coins.  Long-term HODLers need to be rewarded for having faith in charna.
Activity: 40
Please explain how will the procedure for exchanging the old coins for a new one look like? Will it survive what was extracted?

Hi,

Information on all will be posted this week. And we will make sure to answer any questions. CHRC will be live again for trading this week. We expect between Wednesday and Friday. Already informed SouthX.

CHRC

Will the old coins be exchanged for new coins?

Hi,

CHRC
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I don't really trust this coin anymore. Instead of fixing obvious bugs, the dev is constantly feeding us with "teasers" that actually never happen or is just another failure.

To name a few - more bombastic pools and exchanges. Lol, the net hashrate is like my old laptop and the exchange.. you can't be serious. Now that you can't fix your own (hehehe) code, we should swap the coins and use something else. What is wrong with cryptonote?

I suggest to stop laying and if you desperately need to make money without doing anything - try ICO. I lost like two weeks mining this coin and it is just another bag. Just wishing there would be a cleanup job on this forum to remove such idiotic projects and mark devs and their ip as scam. Sorry, I was hoping that coin will actually bring something. It's a straight shitclone and worse, abandoned one.
Activity: 40
Activity: 392
Well, we are still waiting for news.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Hi All

We are testing new CHRC, along with bug checking and network checking. We expect to release next week and will alert SouthX by Sunday. By Sunday we should have the day of release next week.

CHRC

Good Evening newcoindev1,

Thank you for the updates!  How many coins will be the cost of one masternode?

Thank you,
mimagneto

Well that's great then. Waiting for new coin specifications.
Activity: 235
Hi All

We are testing new CHRC, along with bug checking and network checking. We expect to release next week and will alert SouthX by Sunday. By Sunday we should have the day of release next week.

CHRC

Good Evening newcoindev1,

Thank you for the updates!  How many coins will be the cost of one masternode?

Thank you,
mimagneto
Hi All

CHRC
Pages:
Jump to: