Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 39. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
This makes me pretty glad I held all of my charna instead of selling it on southXchange.  A switch to a new algo will certainly increase the value.  I like CryptoNote and will continue to support CryptoNote coins, but there's no denying the difficulty in getting listings and the slowness of the networks makes the coin harder to use.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
when r u guys swaping to new algo...
any specific date n roadmap...
They just announced this yesterday and you are still asking for updates?!

"Hi All,

We will update during this weekend.

CHRC"
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
when r u guys swaping to new algo...
any specific date n roadmap...
I have read this thread and would like to advise the addition of some items that need to be added to this thread like a roadmap, that's an important item because it can make it easier for someone to understand the project flow
The roadmap is already published in this thread...you just need to read.
Activity: 392
I have read this thread and would like to advise the addition of some items that need to be added to this thread like a roadmap, that's an important item because it can make it easier for someone to understand the project flow

is going to make a new ANN in the forum more complete with the new algorithm, if you look further up I had already asked for more information

Smiley
Activity: 210
devs for when we will already have news about the new currency, wallet, old charna sawp etc?

Hi All,

CHRC

thank you very much dev for the answer Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
devs for when we will already have news about the new currency, wallet, old charna sawp etc?

Hi All,

CHRC
They are going to make a complete change of charnacoin to another algorithm for the beginning of December, we expect soon the exchange to the new charnacoin and more and better options.
Activity: 29
is wallet has already fixed?
Activity: 195
i am not getting you can you please explain?

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

Awesome!!!!! thanks works great

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)
for me so far mined on 3 pools and non coins received. Please help me dev i have taken the screenshots of all the 3 pools tried and still my wallet shows 0 blance. The pool says that they have send the balance and paid out.

Please tell me where should i send you my wallet address and screenshots of the pool proof

you have to update the portfolio in the first messages of the forum you have the solution.
for me so far mined on 3 pools and non coins received. Please help me dev i have taken the screenshots of all the 3 pools tried and still my wallet shows 0 blance. The pool says that they have send the balance and paid out.

Please tell me where should i send you my wallet address and screenshots of the pool proof
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
which pools are working as of now. I think none but can anybody confirm which are working.

Im mining here:
http://charnacave.eu/
It works ok.

Main pool works as does the above. The dev team is working hard to bring the highly improved CHRC to testnet and than online asap. And yes their will be a new ANN thread soon. We are not dead. Far from it.

CHRC
Good news dev, new chain with new algo and features can bring new life in project. Want to know more details about it.
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
which pools are working as of now. I think none but can anybody confirm which are working.

Im mining here:
It works ok.

Main pool works as does the above. The dev team is working hard to bring the highly improved CHRC to testnet and than online asap. And yes their will be a new ANN thread soon. We are not dead. Far from it.

CHRC
Activity: 35

Im mining here:
It works ok.
Nvm, Got the information but again I would like to know how you will provide the swap of coins stuck in exchange.
Don't worry. Even if the coins are in an exchange they are in a wallet so I don't think it should be a problem to transfer them to the new wallets. Actually I would expect the exchanges to do that for you automatically, but I guess that depends on the exchange. 
Pages:
Jump to: