Pages:
Author

Topic: Checking crypto prices - page 11. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 12, 2018, 09:31:00 AM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.
Where did you get that 94% of cryptocurrency owner check the price daily? provide a source or your basis because I think that there is no possible way to know this, or maybe a you or someone conducted a survey? but still you can't get accurate answer by doing that. Anyways I always check the price of cryptocurrency (almost every minute) because I'm a trader, if I will not do that, there is a chance that I will lose a lot of money on my trades or I will miss the peak specially for those day traders. If you are a long term investors should not check the price every minute or everyday, but it is also good to check the price or news once in a while so you can get out when there will be a crash or correction.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
February 12, 2018, 09:05:57 AM
94% of those who own crypto currencies check them daily. I'm interested to see who often most prople here check.

I'm checking the crypto price every 30 mins on a regular days but during trading I would normally check the coins at 5mins interval max. If I'm doing selling or buying every minute counts so I monitor it by 1 minute.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 08:56:56 AM
of course. if you are a trader you will do the checking of crypto prices daily because checking of crypto prices will help you on when you will buy coin or what coin you will buy. dont forget that in trading checking prices is the best way to learn more about trading. you will earn great profit if your coin is being monitored. Go for the gold! Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
February 12, 2018, 08:43:11 AM
Actually, I'm checking prices multiple times a day.. but just because I'm curious where we're standing right now. I don't get scared or sad when the price goes down. Neither have I problems falling asleep, haha Cheesy

I'm very optimistic for the future of cryptocurrencies, so the current price isn't that meaningful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
February 12, 2018, 06:09:00 AM
I can imagine in this current time people in general are going crazy and checking prices very regularly.
Personally I am checking about twice per week now.
Anything positively or negatively wild happening is going to appear here on the forum and I m here every day.
Anyway I am in crypto for the long term and currently I am not trading either.

Activity: 670
Merit: 512
February 12, 2018, 05:07:24 AM
almost Continuously I check crypto prices. coinmarketcap and blockfolio is my first choose for it.I need to know the price of coin,where I invested my money.So every time I try to update me with the latest price of bitcoin/crypto currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
February 12, 2018, 06:03:38 AM
At first when i was a enthusiastic newbie i checked the price a few time a hour. I did not know how few i knew about trading a this eventually come to a loss of 90 % of my investment. Thas was a had kick for me but a good lesson. I consider that loss money invested in my knowledge.
Now i decided to be a holder, a long therm invester, at least until i learn how to trade. But trading takes time and for now my day job brings me more money than crypto so i doubt i will get into trading too soon.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 04:35:50 AM
I often check the crypto currency total market capitalization everyday as i am into daily trades. Checking them is important in my trade style as it can give me an idea if the market is on down or uptrend. Let us just hope that market capitalization will come back to normal soon so the value will stabilize and if the market gets a higher capitalization it will give us some pretty decent amount of gains depends how big the additional funds will be added in our market.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 12, 2018, 04:19:11 AM
Would be good if you show the source where is the statistics come from. Personally, I have a position in a long-term investment, so I rarely check it daily. But when I have a short/medium term investment I check it daily. I believe most trader would do the same. So it would be depend on the investment/trading plan.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
of course, I really need to look at every day what happened to the crypto that I bought and should see every day because I had the price increase for sure with that income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 04:06:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: