Pages:
Author

Topic: Child Kidnappings by the Western-European States - page 19. (Read 72940 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
I started this discussion not as a Norway-bashing thread. I like quite a lot of things in Norway, live here for most of my life since mid-teens, went to college (videregående) here. The thread is about criticizing one of the aspects worth criticizing. Our friend, DarkForces The Troll, does not seem to know (or is paid not to know) the difference between criticizing and hating (he also injects his anti-Russian agenda into any thread that has word "Russia" in it, whatever the topic). The only thing that I truly passionately hate is injustice. (A could of other things in Norway worth criticizing are healthcare and educational systems, which have been going downhill for some time now, but that's another topic).

When a child is taken from a family, I equate it to the capital punishment. In case of a mistake, a "judicial murder" with irreversible consequences takes place - a family is sentenced for life without child and the child is sentenced for life without parents.

To address the Indian question: that might by the only case, I don't know, but statistically I doubt it. In a TV interview, the Russian consulate in Norway cited that they know of about 8000 cases of child "extraction" over the last 2.5 years. The majority was said to go against families where one or both parents are foreign nationals. Only 20 case touched Russians. Given that the Indian population in Norway is magnitude large than Russian, I would say that that was not the only case touching an Indian family.

A bit of cultural background on milk teeth removal. Smiley It's largely mother's responsibility in Russian families. The procedure involves a string, tied to a tooth and a sharp pull or a door. The child gets as a prize to carry his own tooth on a string, showing it off and boasting how brave and grown-up he is. I can see if a child told something similar to his teacher, he'd be misunderstood...

Some background on family values. In Norway, after the oil was found in the 70s and the wealth went up, the definition of family went at the same time down. In Russia, a family includes great-grand-parents, grand-parents, parents, children, often living together. In Norway, it's the core family (kjernefamilie) of two parents plus a child of up to 18. It is almost expected of a child in his late teens to move out and find some basement apartment to rent, taking up a loan (the banks love this convention). It's met with scorn if you "live with your parents", as people here stopped realising that at some point you stop living "with your parents" and "parents start living with you", while you take care of them. I tell this because Russian families coming to say, Norway, with their children, do so for their children's sake, to give them better position in life, as it is also an investment into the parent's old age, when it will be the time for the children to care for their parents, they'll be better equipped to do so. The egoistic parents leave their children behind in Russia and come alone.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
ahahah try to take the children of Michelle O. and you will see how it goes... hahaha

And concerning China (you said industrialized), in there, all Children matters are taken very seriously, and any trespassing could result for the family of the offenders on a bill for the price of the bullet. That's how it's done against predators, the rest is scam or diversion...
Many is not the same as all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
ahahah try to take the children of Michelle O. and you will see how it goes... hahaha

And concerning China (you said industrialized), in there, all Children matters are taken very seriously, and any trespassing could result for the family of the offenders on a bill for the price of the bullet. That's how it's done against predators, the rest is scam or diversion...
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
It funny how some of the posters here have decided to turn this into an US vs THEM argument. I am fairly certain patriotism wasn't the motivation taking the children or trying to get them back. That discussion is a complete red herring and is for another thread.

As far as CPS being a SOURCE of abuse, this isn't limited to Norway. Most people don't know in the US family "courts" are completely outside of the judicial system, and with it you have no rights. Technically in the US everyone is property of the county of their birth until 18 and stays that way until death unless wardship is specifically revoked. In the eyes of the law your children belong to the state more than they do to the parents. This unaccountable system has resulted in a for profit removal of healthy children from healthy families so they can literally be sold on the open market to adoptive parents for VERY high fees. There is even some evidence CPS is used in many places as a front to funnel children to people with pedophilic tendencies. In summary, all rhetoric aside, this is an increasing problem in  many industrialized nations.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Lets talk about Russia kidnapping and killing in:

UKRAINE
CHECHNYA
CRIMEA
ABKHAZIA
ARMENIA
LATVIA
LITHUANIA

AND the LIST goes ON!!!!

chill on, we are just saying that in Norway any kids can be kidnapped, but I bet everything that I have that they (judges, cps, lawyers, cops, soldiers, secret what you want from Norway, kings (if they have)) will never ever kidnap a child from the "kremlin" because they know they can kidnap kids from the "little" People without consequences, but not "those kids", where their teams are coming for them...

And that's the truth about your "free system" and you know it, from the inside.

Hah, Russia is always looking for excuses to trample the rights of others.

They are the "LITTLE" people, at least when we finish with them.  Grin

UKRAINE
CHECHNYA
CRIMEA
ABKHAZIA
ARMENIA
LATVIA
LITHUANIA

AND the LIST goes ON!!!!

chill on, we are just saying that in Norway any kids can be kidnapped, but I bet everything that I have that they (judges, cps, lawyers, cops, soldiers, secret what you want from Norway, kings (if they have)) will never ever kidnap a child from the "kremlin" because they know they can kidnap kids from the "little" People without consequences, but not "those kids", where their teams are coming for them...

And that's the truth about your "free system" and you know it, from the inside.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
so much hate here
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
What irks me is that if the parents are suspected of violence, then they should be arrested and charged, while the child is returned to the family - he has a sister, whom the parents saved from the system, grandfathers and grandmothers. Instead the child is arrested and incarcerated.

News update in Russian:
http://www.rapsinews.ru/international_news/20141021/272418190.html

This is one of the 20 cases against Russian kids over the last 2.5 years.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
The pro-KKKremlin hate machine

of misinformation and propaganda rolls on.

I fucking love your hateful ignorance. Please do go on.

UKRAINE
CHECHNYA
CRIMEA
ABKHAZIA
ARMENIA
LATVIA
LITHUANIA

AND the LIST goes ON!!!!

Only RUSSIANS would murder you and those you love,

then say they were defending themselves!

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!

One shouldn't cast stones is a glass house, MOTHERFUCKER.

PS: I like the way the OP peppers his main statement

with exaggerations and half truths. He has to understand this

tactic doesn't work with FREE PEOPLE from FREE SYSTEMS.

We SEE your bullshit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Here is a warning to everyone. We all know that the Scandinavian countries are very rich and that if you get a job there, then you will be able to save a lot of money. But remember that your family is more precious than any amount of money. Avoid Norway / Sweden at all cost.

Hahaha, WTF!!??? I'm outa here, this just turned into teabag comedy central Cheesy
It is pure stupidity to asume you're running the risk of having your kid taken away from you while on vacation in Norway...

better safe than sorry, Norway no go for family.

Any kid who display a kind of behavior which is not in line with that of the teachers risk being abducted by the CPS.
... Avoid Norway / Sweden at all cost.

brilliant.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
As for the Indian case, as I said the child protection service won't disclose their reasons, but rumor has it the parents where beating the kids. I wouldn't know.

As far as I know, the Indian kids were kidnapped by the CPS for being hand-fed by their parents.

Most of the teachers in Norway are extreme-left / ultra-feminist / pro-gay types. Any kid who display a kind of behavior which is not in line with that of the teachers risk being abducted by the CPS.

An example is here:

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2006/09/29/boys-must-sit-to-pee-in-norway-school/

Here is a warning to everyone. We all know that the Scandinavian countries are very rich and that if you get a job there, then you will be able to save a lot of money. But remember that your family is more precious than any amount of money. Avoid Norway / Sweden at all cost.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?

This isn't one of the indian cases, this is the only Indian case. You should know that when the Norwegian childrens protection service takes the kid away from the parents it is usually very serious reasons, mainly drugs, violence or sexual abuse. It is pure stupidity to asume you're running the risk of having your kid taken away from you while on vacation in Norway, unless you actually do something of the above mentioned.

As for the Indian case, as I said the child protection service won't disclose their reasons, but rumor has it the parents where beating the kids. I wouldn't know.

As for the gender neutrality thing, where do you people pick up that kind of bullshit?
This is the value that the Norway gives to the children.

let's see how they value their own life... (speaking of the kidnappers).

disclaimer: This was posted as a "joke" on the bitcointalk.org forum, however some very talented individuals may not find it funny to know that one of their compatriot is being held against his will by a foreign group...
let's move to the opportunity side... how much dollars shall be considered appropriate compensation for the kidnapping of a Russian citizen, let's start at 1millions dollars/day, aren't the Norwegians the richest people of the world with their sovereign wealth fund... let's compensate  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
This is not kidnapping. This is the value that the Norway gives to the children.

You can't abuse children in Norway...
This is a strange law

I f---ing don't care, if it was a US citizen I would say... I don't need, we share this common belief. For your warning dear Kidnapper in Alaska it's called too, trained we are.

The hearing deciding the fate of the abducted kid was today...

the only law that they understand, the "they" is clearer than crystal for those hearing, is the sound of the act of violence, including the complete destruction&loss of what ever was once dear to their heart or wallet....
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is a strange law

I guess the inverse is if your looking to adopt as a foster parent in Norway and gay/lesbian the government provides you with a kid on the slightest whim
On the inverse of that if the foster parent had the kid brought in for a milk tooth would they just keep moving the kid around the system ....
That seems messed up training them to be gays/lesbians from childhood
What gender race bias wizardry is this!

(Basically saying that sarcasticly since its usually all about gay rights but in this case its like forcing an ideology on a child)
"non-traditional orientation" in accordance with the Norwegian doctrine of de-genderaisation of children. A child should be an "it", until "it" is old enough to decide if it wants to be a "she" or "he".
Governments kidnap people all the time. But they call it "arresting".

however kidnapping a citizen of the former USSR may have consequences far darker than any Norwegians nosun may bring to the kidnappers... R.I.P.
Pages:
Jump to: