Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 10. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Right. Cai Wensheng, a Chinese angel investor and president of Meitu Photo Retouching, has announced that he has met his 10,000 target of Bitcoin.
Activity: 20
On the WeChat app with technology entrepreneur Wang Feng on May 3, Cai revealed that despite his initial intention of buying only a single Bitcoin. However, he increased his portfolio in the first quarter of this year. Chinese investor admitted that he had gathered up to 10,000 BTCs while the cryptocurrency market tended to fall.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Even though lots of bans from chinese government, chinese people are really crazy about whole crypto world and what can be best way to fly out of country with their money other than bitcoin and same applies to both small and big investors. Chinese people want to invest in foreign countries and bitcoin is best to way move their yuan to dollar for extreme profit after few months. I am afraid of this guy dumping his whole bitcoin if price will go over $30k or near it. He might not care about the future value as he is just an investor who believes in profit taking.
Read the article again, you obviously missed this:
Code:
When asked about the market crash in March, he dismissed it as no big deal. He called it a short-term setback and in fact, said Cryptocurrencies rose very well in the long term
So instead of being afraid, we should consolidate on our early bird advantage as early adopters because the whales and institutional investors are coming and would be regrettable for those of us who out of FUD and impatience sold off their coins for peanuts.
Activity: 29
That is a lot of coins! How i wish i bought a little more than when the price is cheap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
It is a good thing for one to actually see an opportunity and makes use of it. While others are hoping for the downfall of cryptocurrency, some are actually making good money from it. If the said investor had not seen any potential in bitcoin, he definitely would not have acquired 10k worth of it. An outcome cannot be known when an action is not taken.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
i
they buy a lot of bitcoins but the bitcoin still dumping so i can say that is a bulltrap they are whales they can manipulate the markets or bitcoins and if you believe in bitcoin buy a lot when the value is too low and i can saythat this is the right time to buy more bitcoins just beleive and hold it dont panic bitcoin will go increase again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
This is a very positive news, as every time you can make sure that биткoин really valuable кpиптoвaлютa. The future of digital currency already here
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Earlier, Cai Wensheng successfully invested in domain names, and then began to invest in promising start-ups. Now the main project Tsaya - photo editor Meitu, which collects an audience of 90 million active users every month. The service was launched in December 2016 and was estimated at $ 5 billion. In January 2018, Meitu announced plans to use the block to store user data.
Tsai is one of the few Chinese investors who openly talk about their digital assets in the country, which limits the use of crypto currency.

I think we should all learn from this because if the rich are even buying more in times like this then how about we the ones with a few or even less than one bitcoin be anxious to sell them out for cheap when we should have kept them until the right time to cash in.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Earlier, Cai Wensheng successfully invested in domain names, and then began to invest in promising start-ups. Now the main project Tsaya - photo editor Meitu, which collects an audience of 90 million active users every month. The service was launched in December 2016 and was estimated at $ 5 billion. In January 2018, Meitu announced plans to use the block to store user data.
Tsai is one of the few Chinese investors who openly talk about their digital assets in the country, which limits the use of crypto currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
This is the advantage of investor who have lot of money they can bought in tranches and can do average down if the market continue to goes down but for small imvestor like me whi cant afford to buy over and over since i have only limited funds i have no choice but to keep holding and waiting for the market to be bullish
Activity: 84
wow I guess that is was "normal" for some investors to buy some bitcoin during that correction, and I tried to accumulate as much bitcoin as I could, and I'm still trying to do it, but buying 10k BTC is just amazing. I mean, it's not like 1 BTC as $6k is cheap, and the guy decided to buy 10.000 bitcoin at an average price of $6k?

Of course that I'm impressed with the money he invested, but I'm assuming he didn't went all in, so maybe this was a "normal" investment for him. It definitely shows that successful investors are interested in bitcoin. I'm sure he was not the only one, so I guess that more will follow, and BTC price will have to keep increasing. Money attracts money, so if this guy sees something interesting in BTC, I'm sure many more will to.

This guy I think a great investors and wealthy  it is easy for him to start a business with big capitalizations and also I think he had many businesses that same amount started and select where business is more progressive to him that's a good actions to follow on with other investors so good luck to your 10,000 BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
That's why news like china will ban bitcoin in their country is the best fake news ever. They are the ones who contributes in the economy of bitcoin world. It's just that people who dump bitcoin are so many.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This is good for bitcoin that it gain popularity for investing and buying this worth of bitcoin in the bearish market season, but this is also an additional to the big whales that invest huge amount of money for bitcoin , that the time they will dumped their bitcoin in the market will affect the price value of the coin market.
Activity: 25
This is a good opportunity for smart investors. Imagine if the Bitcoin price will reach $ 30,000 by the end of 2018. They already have their X5 accounts. A big profit
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Any increase or decrease in the market has the effect of whales. So when they control the bitcoin to the bottom, they will buy a large amount to prepare for the terrible pump.
Although the market is manipulated, I still like this instability. All is whale-headed and the future of Crypto is not affected too much.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
As expected that bitcoin is so famous in their country and there are many chinese people that do like doing a likes of this which most of them are after on profits. There is no greater opportunity to earn in cryptocurrency and that is investing on it. There are other saying that joining bounty campaign is not that good and a waste of time and it could not earn more than investing if you only had a huge money to invest with.
Activity: 17
Chinese people are very intelligent. They understand that it is their chance to make money while others fear and fear.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Its more convince me that bitcoin is good long term investment. China right now is biggest economy country in the world and if they buying a lot bitcoin, thats mean a lot profits opportunity on bitcoin.
Activity: 244
That move is very risky since no one really knows what will happen to bitcoin price. I bet his trust to bitcoin is very high that he even invested a huge amount of money in it. I also have my trust in bitcoin since I first started.
Activity: 714

He will be fortunate if the Bitcoin will really bounce back for this year but the present performance shows Bitcoin is in difficulties including the whole market. I just hope that he is not one of the reason of why Bitcoin falls to below $6,000 from $7,000 mark because he is tired of waiting for the bullish run and he just sold his Bitcoin to cut off the losses because he bought it at the price of $9,000 to $10,000 during the 1st Quarter of this year.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: