Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 9. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
wow I hope this will be good news and bitcoin price will increase in the coming time. I really admire Cai Wensheng
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think he not just spent this amount for the purchase of 10,000 bitcoins. When big players enter the market, it can make good money, as the development of the cryptocurrency is just beginning.
copper member
Activity: 70
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
That's Really Great.Thanks For SHare.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
As far as i know chinese governments are against the idea of cryptocurrencies. So it means that even government in a certain country cannot stop people in investing cryptos. This is indeed a good news to everyone and to encourage others not to be hesitant about investing in crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
This is a very surprising thing but it seems like chinese investors are very confident with the increase that he will have in the next 2 years.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I think It's proof that bitcoin is still alive and that big business man uses it.If they see the potential with it why not?He is very silent and certainly will not regret that his value will increase again.At the moment I am sure many investors and business people are interested in bitcoin and with more research I know all of them will eventually try to invest in bitcoin,the Chinese government still prohibit its people from joining the media and activities outside their country.for some reason.
Yes, you are right. That's very good news, investors are increasingly interested in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin in China is very crowded. Even the Chinese government is wary because its people prefer bitcoin as an investment.
I hope that the Chinese government will accept bitcoin as a legalized currency because in that moment, chinese people will not be worry for investing in cryptocurrencies because they know that their government already recognized the cryptocurrency and there is a law or order that is backing up their support to bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
I think It's proof that bitcoin is still alive and that big business man uses it.If they see the potential with it why not?He is very silent and certainly will not regret that his value will increase again.At the moment I am sure many investors and business people are interested in bitcoin and with more research I know all of them will eventually try to invest in bitcoin,the Chinese government still prohibit its people from joining the media and activities outside their country.for some reason.
Yes, you are right. That's very good news, investors are increasingly interested in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin in China is very crowded. Even the Chinese government is wary because its people prefer bitcoin as an investment.
Activity: 98
Chinese investors are always looking for speculative behavior!
They have money, but China is a country that bans BTC!
Their speculative behavior of buying at a low price and selling at a high price is not conducive to the development of the market in the long run!
Activity: 843
Merit: 52
It is amazing, just read it. The rich keep getting richer and the poor getting poorer. He set a goal for himself and he achieved that in 4months. This represents a brave heart who sees future in Cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 56
Activity: 21
What is the probability that this news is fake and the news came out just to spread a good news which ultimately might help increase the price ?
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
The fact that many large investors are interested in cryptocurrencies is a fact. Especially interested in Bitcoins. If there is a precedent for the adoption of ETFs, the interest will become even greater. Exchange CBOE already does Shani in this direction.
They cant even endorse bitcoin even that big investors are some of the influencial investors cause they have some plan , and they have to choose this currency cause they know the value of it so this is not new if they bought this large amount of bitcoin during the dip.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
In my opinion this is best decision taken by the Chinese person.  This is the best buy time.  The price is moving around $6k for the last few months.  More than 90% chances are that U turn time for bitcoin has arrived.  Any time or any day the upward journey may start. 
So people who are now hesitating trading bitcoin; will be just writing here in the thread his sad comments "why I not purchased when the btc was 6k"?

But still this being speculative market ; anything can happen.
Activity: 91
Most inventors are Chinese business men that are successful in the business of it. But they are encourage to invest in bitcoin since it is a good business.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
That's really a very encouraging news and that would hopefully remind others that there is really money while bitcoin is down or the cryptomarket is bleeding. To think that if this Chinese investor is on China as he bought 10,000$ is just a good news that's telling us that you can still buy crypto even if you are in a country that prohibigs crypto.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
The fact that many large investors are interested in cryptocurrencies is a fact. Especially interested in Bitcoins. If there is a precedent for the adoption of ETFs, the interest will become even greater. Exchange CBOE already does Shani in this direction.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
it is the right choice because he bought when the price is falling, to be like that person we also have to work hard in order to get bitcoin, if we do not try to get it then the rich will get richer because they have many opportunities to get bitcoin with money they have.
Activity: 313
The Chinese are very smart that they create some new technologies every day. The reason I that, bitcoin has the real future. So we must hold and be patient to the market waiting for the growth of the price.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I wouldn't be surprised to know that as Chinese have been controlling many things all around the world, so they would definitely manipulate things for big profits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Considering that this kind of thread is quite old, he probably bought at $5600 and then sold at $9,000 when the price recovered, i do not think that he is stucked with all those bitcoins, one of those investors could sold when it reached that price.
Pages:
Jump to: