Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 7. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Yes of course is only those who don't have background knowledge about bitcoin that will not want to hold or use bitcoin as they will stand the chance of having an assets that offer wider financial freedom and at the same time profitable to all. I always advice that it better to buy more during price fall then to sale.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
This is huge, its one of the advantage of volatility,  now, he already made more than 30% profit because he knew where and when to invest his money. His has more money to improve his application and his business, if he wants.
That is the wise decision he made in his life, if I have that kind of money too I would do such thing I will buy bitcoin as much as possible so that I will not work for the rest of my life, I'll just stay at home and enjoying the fruits of my investment, and will just make money from my money thru investing, I will let my money work for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is this news right?
10.000 bitcoin is very much, it is impossible he can buy it all! What is the real purpose of china to buy as much as bitcoin and what is that bitcoin?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
what can I say. The investor did the right thing that bought at the bottom) especially for the amount that believes in growth and we believe)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
this is how the moneyed person can make a lot of money with bitcoin..in the purchase of bitcoin during the decline is the right step. .dalm purchase of 10,000 bitcoin currently shows the price of $ 81,635,400.00 The United States how would it be if at the time of the price rise this chinese sell bitcoin it all ... what happened ..
Activity: 378
bitcoin showed us the bottom 2 weeks ago! more than this day, I think so will not happen again! all intelligent people understand this perfectly! was so to say a sale of crypto coins! Now I see that by the new year we will grow! in any case, the price has not yet grown very much, I recommend that anyone has the money, start investing now! already soon bitcoin will show us new price records!
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
Intelligence of an investor is checked on various parameters.  One of the very important parameter is time of purchase.  In my opinion the intelligent buys when their is bear phase in the market.  He buys; holds; keeps patience; sits silent; just watches the market to move upward.

You will find one day that these Chinese investors who bought during dip; will be selling their holdings in the bull run.  When the entire market will be mad and daily the price will be rising. they will then sell a certain portion of their investment.  Remaining bitcoins will be free for them because they will sell around half of their holdings at double the price they bought.

So be prudent; try to swim against the current of the river if you want to become champion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
wow, incredible .. 10000 bitcoin how much money he ran. A good sign if bitcoin is getting attracted by some big companies. Certainly bitcoin prices will increase.
Activity: 98
BTC is the first choice for large capital investment! More institutional investment this enters the cryptocurrency market, causing the rise of BTC today!
Maybe $9,000 is the BTC price we can expect!
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Bitcoin is going strong now leaving altcoins behind. Passed $8,000 without major difficulties.
Activity: 322
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
As I would like to think Cai Wensheng is a man who figured out how to exploit the bearish market circumstance extremely well, which likewise demonstrates that what his administration wills not really be obeyed or in accordance with the desires of its residents and I believe this' great. I concede these days China has a huge number it's the ideal opportunity for the Chinese government to think ahead not to check its natives in putting resources into digital money.
Activity: 152
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
This is huge, its one of the advantage of volatility,  now, he already made more than 30% profit because he knew where and when to invest his money. It is a really good time to invest. Bitcoin still has a future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
A right decision. I think many other people are doing the same. I believe prices will rebound later this year. If I have money, I will also invest in bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin
yes! we should all invest! they definetly dd the right think. A bit extensive yes but probably worth it
Activity: 49
As far as I know, Chinese investor have bought 10,000 bitcoins during the discount period, said Cai Wensheng, president of the company that provided the Meitu image editing application.
Born in the 1970s, Cai has made his name and fortune through investing in domain names during the Internet bubble and expanding his investment scale.
He is one of the few well-known investors in China who has publicly disclosed his electronic money assets.
Activity: 112
I am certain there is nobody in this world who watches the worldwide market have not caught wind of bitcoin, getting inspired by this new market is something else, the answer for most of the clients to buy bitcoin and to have a worldwide acknowledgment, it should be a cash that needs dealer reception, in the event that it is only a store of significant worth, it is difficult to draw in everybody, I do trust that the cost would break records later on as is the reason numerous have put resources into bitcoin.
Activity: 546
This really prove the theory that Chinese has the most number of bitcoin owned. China has the biggest economy so there is no doubt that if this is really true. And another point is China is still in the game of cryptocurrency and they can still boost the market up again.
Activity: 251
Go investor if you have money and very successful to buy below if you have a future vicion and is a good sign that bitcoin will continue to rise good at this time and almost this 7700 are good news that every time you see more powerful people in the world is interested in bitcoin this gives a big boost to prices and helps the market to keep afloat the second half is going to be upward trend will give life to many alcoin
Activity: 182
A right decision. I think many other people are doing the same. I believe prices will rebound later this year. If I have money, I will also invest in bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
it is obviously one of the best decisions of his life. It is always advisable to buy when the price is low. Many who got scared because of the fall are probably going to make this man rich soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
In my opinion Cai Wensheng is a man who managed to take advantage of the bearish market situation very well, which also proves that what his government does will not necessarily be obeyed or in line with the wishes of its citizens and I think this's good. I admit nowadays China has many billionaires it's time for the Chinese government to think ahead not to curb its citizens in investing in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: