Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 5. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
maybe bitcoin price will be rise in 2019.
Activity: 22
The market has not slowed down, despite the fact that the Chinese government has banned it.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Man if he loses his password we could get a large chunk of Bitcoin out of circulation!  Just kidding it appears he deserves it.  That is a large chunk out of circulation though.  You would think with a few of those purchases the pressure that is going to build we be huge. 
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
That chinese investor must be really rich and a risk taker. It means that he is confident that bitcoin could increase further. Well, we all hope that bitcoin will increase in the following months or years.

I hope that in the coming months the rate will grow to at least $ 10,000. Because it has all the chances and many indicators point to this
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
I'm wondering why it has not lifted or pumped the price, I thought that while somebody is buying 10000 bitcoins it will be spotted and all the overall price state will be going up significantly and immediately,x because of increasing demand?
Activity: 41
It is getting recognised globally and it is a very good thing.
Activity: 21
Bitcoin is now getting universally recognized and this is a live example. there are some smart people today who still have faith in bitcoin and believe that crypto is the new trend. Such entrepreneurs have a faith in the growth potential of bitcoin and the like assets that is why they have that vision of ruling the world.I do believe in the strength of the crypto and this is the reason I am still here attached to this market after so many ups n downs. But not all have this kind of patience. They need to imbibe such values in them in order to be successful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
China is a big market of the cryptocurrency traders , as all of us we know that Chinese are most experienced trader in this field of cryptourrency and they know very well that how to handle the profit and loss in this field , so clearly after come of perfect condition in the China btc market , he comes To know at better perfect time to buy bitcoin at low price , as he also seen that at how much high price bitcoin can go , so he bought at such low price .
Here I am sure that he will not will go for the trading with altcoins much , but he will keep his work limited to HODL a big amount of bitcoin , because he knows very well that with the hold of bitcoin by 3-4 years , he can make big earnings in his life .
So here if you have also money in your pocket then buy yourself bitcoin for long time , for easy earnings at this dip , otherwise you will regret to make profit in future that why you didn't high bitcoin at high price .
Activity: 119
That chinese investor must be really rich and a risk taker. It means that he is confident that bitcoin could increase further. Well, we all hope that bitcoin will increase in the following months or years.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
That's really great. Maybe there will be a positive effect after the Chinese investor buys 10k of bitcoin. He believes that bitcoin will increase in the future and also believes in the power of bitcoin. Hopefully there will be good positive things for bitcoin.

Agree, this is a big advantage that they will get in the future because I am very sure that Bitcoin will be more expensive on the market for the next 5 years.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
That's really great. Maybe there will be a positive effect after the Chinese investor buys 10k of bitcoin. He believes that bitcoin will increase in the future and also believes in the power of bitcoin. Hopefully there will be good positive things for bitcoin.
Activity: 134
Despite the Chinese government's ban on bitcoin, Chinese people still love love with bitcoin. Examples of such enthusiasm are shown in this kind of investment. This is a sure sign that there is a very good future for bitcoin. You will invest it in whatever way you want and bitcoin is great for investing and very easy to change so you can make millions in just a few months or years rather than investing in a bank whose interest is not too high compared to the level of bitcoin. Also, bitcoin is a good investment in companies that China considers serious. This is the beginning of a company that accepts bitcoin and will revolutionize our currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
it is one way that can make the price of bitcoin rise dramatically, so that we as bitcoin hunters can feel the impact. that's good news, but we also have to be able to keep up with to promote bitcoin in the long run ... !!
Activity: 140
Hello!!!
I do not know whether the Chinese government encourages people to use Bitcoin or not!
But I see people in China and other countries in the world today are using Bitcoin pretty much !!!
Activity: 336
Chinese investors are so rich that today's profits are due to the chinese investors when they earn a big doub of their investment when such a bitcoin is made up of 10,000 of their start-ups.
Activity: 266
Yes bitcoin has finally caught the attention of those big time business mens and corporations out there. Soon more and more business men and establishments will eventually do the same thing. Hope they can see the opportunities that bitcoin can offer and take advantage of it just like what we did.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
He invested free capital, in the hope of making a profit in the future.

This is probably not the first purchase, because immediately 10000 BTC, does not seem like a trial purchase.
Probably not, I think there are some people that have a lot of fiat that are realizing that bitcoin is going to become extremely valuable in the future and think that if they do not invest now it is going to be too late in the future, it will be nice to see that other people are at the top of the wealth of the world instead of the same people being there year after year and all thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
If this is true it only shows that bitcoin despite the dips is still a potential investment. We can still trust bitcoin and to learn our lessons and not to succumb to selling once price is at dip. Taking advantage during bear period is what we should learn, taking risks and hold not letting go when things seem not getting on your side.
Activity: 90
I don't think putting resources into bitcoin is a dumb speculation. I see the potential benefit of bitcoin is immense. Numerous individuals are attempting to put resources into bitcoin and I find that they likewise make a considerable measure of benefit from it. I trust the future bitcoin will develop progressively and put resources into bitcoin is completely the correct decision.
Activity: 106
It is an achievement for the cryptocurrencies and that people are now aware of it.
Pages:
Jump to: