Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 11. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Soon this Chinese guy will become a millionaire. See this is the positive side dips brings. Instead of being scared of dips why not take advantage of the situation and buy cheap bitcoin. If only I have the money then I would also buy bitcoin during those dips.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
Well this is a good news specially for us bitcoin users.  This only means that bitcoin is now recognized worldwide that even big entrepreneurs or businessmen are captured to invest. Well,  investors specifically these Chinese entrepreneurs are very intelligent,  they are update and they know the potential of bitcoin that is why this businessman buy 10k bitcoin. This must be a lesson for us not to be afraid to the volatility bitcoin and be optimistic.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
The chinese investors are coming and it is a good sign that the market will have a higher volume and a bigger view of investors because the chinese investors are now getting into the market again after a long rest for the chinese people since they banned bitcoin and now they are getting back to it because of the potential profit that they can get.
Activity: 145
Bitcoin is digital gold, whose value is growing every day. The true value of bitcoin is measured not by price, but its technology and large investors understand this perfectly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I can imagine his profit by the last quarter of the year. Strategic risk taking is all that it needs to be success in the world especially in crypto. People who just held few bitcoins and sold them at a lower price because they thought the market would crash would complain about how whales are manipulating the market. Meanwhile, they sold at a lower price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I very much hope that bitcoin will again become lawful in China and Chinese investors will become more
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

incredible hype news .Does Cai Wensheng also  know who is mister Satoshi Nakamoto
Are you able to count how much it is in dollars .And how mister Cai Wensheng know about that.Maybe his app  is spying app.It is pure hype
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
This is huge, its one of the advantage of volatility,  now, he already made more than 30% profit because he knew where and when to invest his money. His has more money to improve his application and his business, if he wants

Not bad, even more impressive when you consider the time span in which he made that money Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
The price is going down and down at the moment, i wonder where is this guy at the moment? has he already sold? or not? This is interesting
If i'm imagine become that guy! Maybe i still  hodl and waiting till end of this year Grin can you imagine? 10.000 BTC  Shocked

China have many very rich people already, and one of them just decided to buy 10 000 Bitcoins or around 75 millions USD. For so large country, it is normal, when you have man, who can just spend 75 millions USD.  Cheesy
Right, but how about regulation cryptocurrency in China? That country still baning crypto, i dont know this guy think about it or not Huh

this sounds very strange, if this news can be trusted with 100% .Because when at the performance of G20 china chose not to join and forbid all citizens to play bitcoin.
If it is true I am sure that person in a matter of minutes will soon be caught and in jail, china is only a small country and very unfavorable if china join cryptocurrency because I am sure will only create many fake coins.
Wow, society on china will be caught and in jail if hold cryptocurrency? are u serious? If yes maybe this guy still hodl bitcoin although in the jail Grin
Activity: 95

Wow. How true is this news? I thought Bitcoin is banned in China? But now, a chinese investor bought more? But this might be a good news to us. Cause there are still people interested now in Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
This is a good news because many people still believe in bitcoins. That's why it's good news to buy other merchants because it's definitely a bitcoins to be accepted as a way to pay for shops. And this is sure to be the start of the bitcoin price increase
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
When big investors join the bitcoin and crypto world, most people tend to believe the credibility of cryptocurrencies. Now I will study this issue more deeply

It is always necessary to study, and when there is an additional stimulus, it is even more interesting and useful. You can also make a profit. They would not have just bought such a lot.
Activity: 28
buying now bitcoins at 10k is very bad because it will still fall in price and it's better to sell if there are bitcoins and invest in other crypto projects like Socratus
Activity: 22
When big investors join the bitcoin and crypto world, most people tend to believe the credibility of cryptocurrencies. Now I will study this issue more deeply
Activity: 114
The price is going down and down at the moment, i wonder where is this guy at the moment? has he already sold? or not? This is interesting

Why should he sell? He bought bitcoin to make money and not lose it) of course he will wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319

Yes, this is a very good example, more of these would be. I still think that bitcoin will soon fly to the skies
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
I want to share with you my latest discovery - HelloGold. It is the foundation which goals are both heavily vested in blockchain technology and focused on expanding the availability of products that are targeted at helping the underserved and unbanked. Moreover, they have really good conditions for people who joined to Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter - you can receive 150 HGT tokens. I did it and it is great! Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley  If you want to know more - https://www.facebook.com/HelloGoldFoundation/
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Hopefully, with the spread of news, that he buys a lot of bitcoin, will have a good impact on bitcoin. This can lead to people's motivation to re-buy bitcoin. This shows that bitcoin is still in demand and bitcoin still has a good future. I'm sure that this will spark people for more investments in bitcoin, they'll buy bitcoin again because they feel big investors are still dabbling with bitcoin. Hopefully, this becomes a good start for bitcoin so the price becomes more stable. I just hope that this is not part of manipulation.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
That was a great move and so thus the positivity to buy that huge quantity, it will surely be one hundred percent profit or more. If I have some enough capital, I will also do what they did.
Pages:
Jump to: