Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 6. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
It is a good thing for one to actually see an opportunity and makes use of it. While others are hoping for the downfall of cryptocurrency, some are actually making good money from it. If the said investor had not seen any potential in bitcoin, he definitely would not have acquired 10k worth of it
Activity: 36
Earlier, Cai Wensheng successfully invested in domain names, and then began to invest in promising start-ups. Now the main project Tsaya - photo editor Meitu, which collects an audience of 90 million active users every month. The service was launched in December 2016 and was estimated at $ 5 billion. In January 2018, Meitu announced plans to use the block to store user data.
Activity: 62
He took advantage of the bearish market. He also have the resources to make it happen. Hopefully, he'll continue to support bitcoin. If he liquidate it at once, it's kind of creepy situation.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
He is Cai Wensheng, a Chinese angel investor and president of the company that provided the photo retouch application, Meitu, recently announced that he had achieved his goal of accumulating 10,000 Bitcoins. Immediately after the record high of $ 20,000 in December, Bitcoin prices began to decline in January. The world's No. 1 electronic currency reached its lowest level in a year, falling below $ 6,000 in February, and then rising back above $ 7,000. At present, Cai's hoarding assets are worth about $ 96 million.

Wow, If I were that rich maybe I will do the same.I do believe in cryptocurrency and it is changing lives,really.  These dip right now is just temporary in my opinion and will reach $15,000 or more in coming next bull run. Chinese are aggressive investor too, good in business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I'm not surprised at this move by Chinese investors. I think this is the right strategy. They provoked a drop in the price of bitcoin and then just bought a large amount immediately. So now it's better to wait, not to sell your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Imagine the damage it can do if this Chinese guy Cai Wensheng dumps his 10,000BTC all at the same time. Would that cause panic to others and Sell their BTC too? And when price of BTC goes down further, and with the ready funds Cai Wensheng have, he can buy it back at lower price and wait for the price again to recover. Possible?
Activity: 35
He is Cai Wensheng, a Chinese angel investor and president of the company that provided the photo retouch application, Meitu, recently announced that he had achieved his goal of accumulating 10,000 Bitcoins. Immediately after the record high of $ 20,000 in December, Bitcoin prices began to decline in January. The world's No. 1 electronic currency reached its lowest level in a year, falling below $ 6,000 in February, and then rising back above $ 7,000. At present, Cai's hoarding assets are worth about $ 96 million.
Activity: 48
I thought that the bitcoins are strictly prohibited in china? But it seems like Chinese investors wsnt them after all because they always want what is good to their wealth. Rhey knew that the bitcoins will be as great as it is so they will not waste that opportunity because that will be a lot of money. That is a wise move because the dip is a good eay to enter the bitcoins and 10k bitcoins is a lot of money and then the bitcoins will double the price
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
In general, they are very smart people. Therefore, it is not surprising that they took advantage of the opportunity to make money because in the future the price will go up and they will get good money.
Activity: 182
He invested free capital, in the hope of making a profit in the future.

This is probably not the first purchase, because immediately 10000 BTC, does not seem like a trial purchase.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
Congrats because it's definitely a big profit now. Surely many more wealthy people in the world will have the interest to invest in bitcoin here too. And this is definitely the beginning of crypto currency revolution and we can use Bitcoin anywhere and at any time.
Activity: 140
a good move for for such a whale, it will be profitable for its investment fund! It is difficult to imagine how much profit such investments will bring to it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
10,000 BTC? That is very astonishing. This man must be a big whale then. The involvement of more renowned businessmen is a boost to cryptocurrency. We need more of this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is the very huge amount of coil so maybe we must think about investing in it. Chinese are very smart people who always are on the top of the Technologies world. So cryptocurrency has big potential in our future we all need to join it right now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
He got bitcoin at a really affordable price I have no doubt that he is going to double or triple his investment in the next years with relatively ease and if things go according to plan he could get a lot more than that, most of the time I am surprised to see people making what they thought was a small investment in bitcoin only to find out that after the bull market bitcoin became their main investment.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
I am telling everybody that investing into bitcoin is very profitable for the future. When's the price on the market is slow you need to invest in it. Because after that the price always go up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In bitcoin price reductions is a good effect for those who have the wealth to buy bitcoin when it decreases. That, too, is a good sign that makes the market healthier and more investors put the bitcoins on their businesses as assets in the future. Cool
Activity: 44
Even when Bitcoin market is facing big difficulties, there is still a smart and daring investor like this guy. This proves that Bitcoin is potential and is being recognized by daring sharks. The market is recovering and I do believe those loyal to Bitcoin will reap fruits.
Activity: 53
He was such a brave and tough one. He dared to invest such a huge amount of money. From this story, we can see that investors are still putting faith in Bitcoin and it isn't going to die. Despite ban from China, Bitcoin market in this country isn't being suppressed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
bitcoin showed us the bottom 2 weeks ago! more than this day, I think so will not happen again! all intelligent people understand this perfectly! was so to say a sale of crypto coins! Now I see that by the new year we will grow! in any case, the price has not yet grown very much, I recommend that anyone has the money, start investing now! already soon bitcoin will show us new price records!

Sounds pretty confident about that. I don't think there's too much information to go off for now to be making such strong predictions to be honest.
Pages:
Jump to: