Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 2. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The more you purchase bitcoin at a sensible value, the more productive you will be before the year runs out. You ought to dependably purchase at the earliest opportunity, since it will increment pointedly before the year's end
Activity: 182
Smart investors are always forward thinking, I thinking behind the scenes there are a lot of Chinese still involved with cryptos despite the ban by the Chinese government
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
Good article! As far as I heard, in China there are great difficulties with the exchanges and ICO, and I wonder how will this investor then withdraw or replenish bikini. Is he going to Hong Kong? or Singapore ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
I think he (investor) is only lucky to buy at a cheap price and sell it when the price rises. But investors are always looking for information before investing, there are times when he has calculated all of that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
I believe, that person bought 10,000 bitcoin because, that person has the belief that, in the future bitcoin will have high value. I think that is a good decision. He is very good at making decisions
Activity: 46
what can I say. The investor did the right thing that bought at the bottom) especially for the amount that believes in growth and we believe)

I think the Chinese people want to invest abroad and bitcoin is the best way to move their yuan to the dollar for extreme profits after a few months. I am afraid this person is throwing away all the bitcoin if the price will reach more than $ 30k or near it. He may not care about the future value because he is only an investor who believes in taking profits.
Despite many restrictions from the Chinese government, Chinese people are really crazy about the crypto world and what can be the best way to fly abroad with their money other than bitcoin and that also applies to small and large investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
if such an investor invested his money in bitcoin, then it seems to me there is no reason to be afraid and not to enter the market
Activity: 107
The Chinese investor is smart. He was wise and far-sighted. Very soon, his investments will not only pay off, but also bring a solid income.
Activity: 72
Yes it is a great thing for the our crypto community. It is great that big people and companies pay attention to the BTC and altcoins. The big support is a sign of great future
Activity: 11
Even though lots of bans from chinese government, chinese people are really crazy about whole crypto world and what can be best way to fly out of country with their money other than bitcoin and same applies to both small and big investors. Chinese people want to invest in foreign countries and bitcoin is best to way move their yuan to dollar for extreme profit after few months. I am afraid of this guy dumping his whole bitcoin if price will go over $30k or near it. He might not care about the future value as he is just an investor who believes in profit taking.
Activity: 135
This will be the best decision made by him in his life. To be successful in life, you have to sometimes trust your instincts and make some unpopular decisions. These events come very seldom in someone's life. I hope that such event will come in my life too.
Activity: 272
Well, that man has got balls. He is definitely the investor this crypto world needs. With news like that, not necessarily of his bravery which is investing such huge amount at this perilous times should be lauded and I believe it should leave a lasting impression on people and equally correct their notion that Bitcoin itself is dead. People's hope could be reignited in this crypto world, and could make them embrace it altogether. That is came from China should be appreciated. The population and potential investors there could be of help. Game on to the investor. I believe he's going to smile to the bank. Definitely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A kind of interesting strategy made by the investor. I wish I could have that amazing amount of money so I can bought alot of btc when it dip!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
That is really cool and that equates to a very big amount of money. That man is considered one of the whales in cryptoworld and i think there is a spike on bitcoin's market cap and price during the time when he/she bought that big quantity of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
The Chinese continue to love bitcoin despite the position of the Chinese government towards cryptocurrency. This is an investor who knows what he is doing. There is a hundred percent certainty that he will make huge profit at the end. Only those who can take the well calculated risk are worthy.
Activity: 23
That's right! Bitcoin is currently getting generally perceived and this is a live illustration. there are some savvy individuals today who still have confidence in bitcoin and trust that crypto is the new pattern. Such business visionaries have a confidence in the development capability of bitcoin and so forth resources that is the reason they have that vision of decision the world.

I do put stock in the quality of the crypto and this is the reason I am still here connected to this market after such a large number of ups n downs. Yet, not all have this sort of tolerance. They have to assimilate such qualities in them to be effective.
Activity: 53
Competent, but at the same time risky decision. I think he will be lucky and it is true invested money.
Activity: 95
Now is he a Bitcoin Whale? However, he will be so rich in future. who says china is against bitcoin. This guy is from china and he is a chienese, I like this news. another good news for the crypto in the end.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
for bitcoin, is the future really incomprehensible? I believe that at current prices it should be bought
Activity: 364
This, incidentally, is an example to all beginners and alarmists who are afraid of falling prices like fire. It's a great time to shop for coins. After all, a stupid person will not just spend so much money to buy a coin that supposedly dies.
Pages:
Jump to: