Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip! - page 3. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
His confidence is admirable. Even if I have the money I wouldn't have done what he did. Maybe 100 bitcoins will do. I know you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket but he must have had a lot of eggs to spare.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I wish I could be that Chinese to afford to buy 10,000 bitcoins! But seriously, it's great that someone trusts bitcoin so much that they are ready to invest such money in it.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
perhaps this is a temporary measure for rumors, because under any transaction can be arranged such news
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I don't understand why Chinese investors buy a lot of bitcoin? for what purpose do they buy that much?
I hope they use bitcoin as well as possible.
Activity: 331
Merit: 0
He has done the right thing .. It was the best time to invest in bitcoin actually. 10k BITCOINS. I can't imagine that amount .. huge !!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This is huge, its one of the advantage of volatility,  now, he already made more than 30% profit because he knew where and when to invest his money. His has more money to improve his application and his business, if he wants.
Activity: 139
Amazing hope this won't affect us negatively
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This is a welcome development as this shows that bitcoin is going somewhere. This surely has brought hope to most bitcoin family members who are sitting in the fence without any form of commitment. This kind of news will move them to action and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Is this true?
If it's true what 10,000 bitcoin is? That's very much whether China also wants to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
This is a smart and brave person, because he buys in large quantities regardless of the negative issues about Bitcoin, the advantages he enters at the right time, when the price is cheap. and now he has made a big profit if he sells it. I am happy to hear this news, because Bitcoin is still in great demand for investors even though the country prohibits Bitcoin from operating in its territory.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
This is indeed a subtle way of investing by the Chinese business man, he firmly belief in bitcoin and invested a whopping 10K worth of btc, this is massive having taken the risk into consideration  I wouldn't be surprise to seeing this man becoming a multi millionaire in few years to come.
Activity: 210

Such purchases say that the whales of the investment world are confidently entering the crypto-currency market. In the near future, we expect growth in the capitalization of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 55

When big investors join the bitcoin and crypto world, most people tend to believe the credibility of cryptocurrencies. Now I will study this issue more deeply
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
We need more investors to buy more bitcoin. 10,000 is a large amount but that is not enough to guarantee the price of bitcoin rises. Right now we need breakthroughs from big companies to adopt bitcoin, I read the news that starbuck and some big US companies will adopt Bitcoin as a transaction tool with their chosen wallet to be used. I think for the near future there is no good news so that bitcoin can rise in price again, hopefully by the end of the year there will be a pleasant surprise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Omg this is outrageous, much money flowing into cryptocurrency, it means we have people that still believe in btc despite all the fall price we are experiencing.
Activity: 70
One of the popes, this man is a risk taker not only on the bitcoin he invests, but also some other coins. I wonder what he will do for the big money?
This is very impressive news and actually he might be able to be alone to restore the market. 10,000 bitcoin and this is not a bad joke and of course it will be very scary
Activity: 66
For big whales like that it is nearly gaurenteed profit even if he only holds for a couple of days or weeks. How much he will still have in years to come will be interesting.

Indeed. I wish I could have that much money.

Also article says "He also pointed out that he has invested in multiple cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. Some of them are Theta, Ontology (ONT), Cortex (CTXC), ArcBlock (ABT), Zipper (ZIP), YeeCall (YEE), Dxchain (DXC), Charter (CAF). Some of these have brought him huge returns while some are still bleeding money."

So, I'm sure he definitely made a lot of profit.
If that is the case, then Chinese investors are going to have a spectacular investment because Bitcoin and Altcoin prices are low. Chinese investors are very rich and they have very special thoughts. If the Bitcoin and Altcoin prices peak at the end of the year, as it did in December 2017, Chinese investors are likely to be among the top billionaires in the world. Do they find Bitcoin to be a big leap forward?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I'm not sure about this information either. But why do you know? China is now banned from Bitcoin because its government fears Bitcoin will be a powerful tool for corrupt money laundering officials to turn corrupt money into secret property. Apparently Bitcoin is illegal in the country, so how can that person save up to 10,000 bits? If you answered that the Bitcoin trader's anonymity is undisputed, why are 10,000 Bitcoins found? I find it absurd.

he can easily hold it with a Hong Kong company for instance, it's just a little technical detail, no reason to believe it's not true. if he has companies all over the world, it couldn't be easier.
Activity: 66
I'm not sure about this information either. But why do you know? China is now banned from Bitcoin because its government fears Bitcoin will be a powerful tool for corrupt money laundering officials to turn corrupt money into secret property. Apparently Bitcoin is illegal in the country, so how can that person save up to 10,000 bits? If you answered that the Bitcoin trader's anonymity is undisputed, why are 10,000 Bitcoins found? I find it absurd.
Activity: 98
Crazy move.But I guess he knows what he's doing.And having some information went to this risk which could double his fortune but still bankrupt him.
Pages:
Jump to: