Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese New Year? - page 4. (Read 1368 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 04:58:28 AM
Do Chinese still have much influence on bitcoin price? Bitcoin price is just normal to me. Don't expect any price increase without some positive news as regard bitcoin development such as scaling, transaction fee etc.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 13, 2018, 04:57:37 AM
Well it's in 3 days now. So it's interesting to see if it will fall again, I'm planning to buy if so.

Anyone planning on selling beforehand?
I don't plan on selling until I see it back at $15,000. There's no harm in waiting so I'll let the Chinese New Year pass and see what's about to happen after the celebration is done. There are too many beliefs that Chinese people needs to do that's connected on how to become wealthier and prosperous throughout the entire year. And they will buy more bitcoin as they have a belief that the more you'll have for the entire time, you will become wealthy until the end of the year and this will be done on repetition.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
I'm not sure. We've had the big rise in December and the big dip in January. If the market had been stable for a long time, then maybe Chinese New Year would have a big effect. But against the pattern of the turmoil of the last couple of months, I'm not sure that Chinese New Year will matter too much.

Well maybe it's just a co incident, because its normal that the market are going down and sometimes many coin rise again, but what really happen now is serious thing because bitcoin and many altcoin are drop a lot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
February 13, 2018, 04:43:35 AM
I think chinese is will bring great this year of the dog. Chinese is important rule of crypto it is also the biggest miner country and whether it will ban the chinese will looking a way to have crypto in their life.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 04:39:22 AM
I think chinese new year , the real reason for every newyear begining dump
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 13, 2018, 04:22:34 AM
I'm not sure. We've had the big rise in December and the big dip in January. If the market had been stable for a long time, then maybe Chinese New Year would have a big effect. But against the pattern of the turmoil of the last couple of months, I'm not sure that Chinese New Year will matter too much.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
I think so! But need more info!
I think, and the attractive price will come back in early March
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
February 13, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
This is a funny thing, as far as I know China has banned encryption currency trading, so why is the Chinese New Year will be such a big influence on encryption monetary market, it is because of the Spring Festival fall? I look forward to a big increase in prices after the Spring Festival.
Activity: 84
February 13, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
Chinese New Year is certainly something very much anticipated .I don't think btc will cost a penny but it's gonna be interesting to see the effects. I'm definitely not going to buy anything till then.People usually cash out before the New Year around 2-week or even more.
Activity: 182
February 13, 2018, 03:48:01 AM
Well it's in 3 days now. So it's interesting to see if it will fall again, I'm planning to buy if so.

Anyone planning on selling beforehand?
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 13, 2018, 03:45:22 AM
every year there is a crash during this month of the year because of it, many chinese would like to spend lots of money for this event, it is a good oppurtunity to buy during this event.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 13, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
Chinese new year is the largest festival for the Chinese. This is the festival when Chinese people visit their parents and family with gifts with large number of people leaving the metros to get to their village home. We can aspect a high pressure on sale. And it just lies 2 days after the valentine day, a popular spending event around the world.

I think so, as we know Chinese has significant crypto users also. I hope the effect is not too much and minimal. We know that bitcoin has dump so hard already, and we do not want to see diving  more downward.  Grin

Gong Xi Fa Cai !
Activity: 280
Merit: 21
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 13, 2018, 03:21:22 AM
I often read about Chinese New Year these days, some people say the market will crash again, some say there will be an uptrend. But why Chinese New Year should be about cryptos? Why it’s should have an effect to the market? I’m not that long in the crypto world, how it was the last years at Chinese New Year? Something happened?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
February 13, 2018, 03:10:00 AM

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.

Neo prices are in a down position (in these three days).
Today, I will buy neo and hold it for a week, or two to three days after Lunar New Year, Neo is predicted to make a big jump after that.

Definitely a good plan to buy some NEO this week   Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
February 11, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

Neo prices are in a down position (in these three days).
Today, I will buy neo and hold it for a week, or two to three days after Lunar New Year, Neo is predicted to make a big jump after that.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
February 11, 2018, 06:28:02 PM
Chinese new year is the largest festival for the Chinese. This is the festival when Chinese people visit their parents and family with gifts with large number of people leaving the metros to get to their village home. We can aspect a high pressure on sale. And it just lies 2 days after the valentine day, a popular spending event around the world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
February 11, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

We already have a crash. Not sure that Chinese new year will drop market more. BUT we may test the dips for many alts. It will be useful for market.
Still don't understand whether Chinese were totally banned from trading or not.  If Chinese are banned, so Chinese New Year will have no effect.
Activity: 392
February 11, 2018, 05:59:13 PM
Lunar New Year in some Asian countries such as China, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Cambodia ... is the time to reunite families and have moments together. The market for cryptocurrency during this period often fell sharply as many investors sold their crypto coins to rest in the Lunar New Year after a 1 year market. March will be the time when investors return, so that will be the time when the market grows stronger.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
February 11, 2018, 05:46:03 PM
Chinese New Year is knocking at the doors , so I think we will see a some market dump soon . But I guess it will not cause a significantly price dumping , my forecast that we will see a ~10% market decreasing within this week , which will recover very fast
Activity: 126
February 11, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

Anything is possible. I have no idea what's going on in China, it never occured to me that such an event could influence markets that much.
Pages:
Jump to: