Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 17. (Read 57368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Order placed on Friday was delivered today to the East Coast USA.  Still a small amount left but that was freaking awesome.

Thank you sir!!!

ig
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Placed quite a few orders with cigsspot and they all arrived except my last order a few weeks ago which was sadly stopped by customs (to uk). I have placed another order to see if it actually arrive!
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
The FAQ page was updated today and I am aware that my parcel got seized but I had ordered it almost 10 days back when it didnt mention anything about getting seized or not able to send to Netherlands. Suddenly FAQ page is updated Huh

It wasnt updated suddenly. We had problems with Netherland customs for a month now, so we tried everyhing in our power to deliver the packages.

When we understood that it is not in our power and we no longer cannot afford to reship all packages  - we made changes in the FAQ section.

We are not saying we aren't able to send to Netherlands. Couple of packages got through the customs today. If you need proof of that - we can email your the tracking ID that got through.
Activity: 2
The FAQ page was updated today and I am aware that my parcel got seized but I had ordered it almost 10 days back when it didnt mention anything about getting seized or not able to send to Netherlands. Suddenly FAQ page is updated Huh
Hey!

I am from The Netherlands. I had ordered cigarettes from your website on September 2nd. This was before the terms and conditions were updated. The issue is my parcel has been seized. What can be done now?
Tracking no: RB023352473MD

We have just answered your email.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Hey!

I am from The Netherlands. I had ordered cigarettes from your website on September 2nd. This was before the terms and conditions were updated. The issue is my parcel has been seized. What can be done now?

Better use mail instead of posting this information in a public topic..
Activity: 2
Hey!

Tracking no: RB023352473MD
Hello everyone.

We have renewed our Terms. Please read about it in the FAQ section.

Please pay attention to the "What happens in case my order is lost" section.

If you will have any questions we will gladly answer them. Your can send them here or contact us via email.

Have a great week.

PS.

"HUMP" coupon is available for couple more days.
Hey guys.

Dont forget  - only few days left til coupon "HUMP" will expire!

Have a great weekend.
Thank You for such a review!

We are glad to be at serve.
Activity: 7
As promised  Wink

My purchase was a carton of Parliament Aqua Blue, $42 including free delivery including tracking number. to United Kingdom.  These cigarettes (or their equivalent) are roughly $13.76/£10.25 per pack in London.

Ordered and made the payment on Thursday 01/09/2016 7:01 PM BST.
Very easy payment, instant BTC confirmation. Got a receipt by email straight away.
I send an email asking when the order will be dispatched and when I would get a tracking number - at 7:04 PM BST.
I get a response from Henry at 7:19 PM BST (In exactly 15 minutes)

Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 at 7:19 PM
To: *******
Subject: Re: Cigarettes
Hello *******,

Your order will besent tomorrow, and we will send you tracking info in the evening.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

--
Thank You,
Henry
CigsSpot.com

Please Follow on Twitter @CigsSpot and Like our CigsSpot page on Facebook.

Order dispatched -
Posting/Collection Friday 02/09/2016 4:43 PM BST
Delivered - Tuesday 06/09/2016 11:48 AM BST
Time from from dispatch to delivery – 3 days, 19 hours, 5 minutes

It is my first time trying this brand and variant. Good drag, nice body for a light cigarette. Smooth, consistent taste. The recessed filter is good; and the butt does not get warm or wet. The smell is almost missing. The aroma of these cigarettes is very pleasurable in a way. There isn’t a “chemical” aftertaste. Premium quality cigarettes.

Comparing CIGSSpot.com with DutyFree.io

DutyFree.io sells Parliament Aqua Blue for $49.97 ($4.99/£3.71 per pack). Conveniently priced since they offer free delivery for orders over $50. Simple airmail from DutyFree.io is $2.99 and tracked airmail is $4.99. Order worth $54.96/£40.93 with tracked mail.
In my personal experience with DutyFree.io, it has always taken at least 3 weeks for delivery. Simple airmail is risky as one carton was never delivered. With tracked airmail, the updates aren't regular and consistent. Never had any problem with customs. Communication wise, DutyFree.io takes at least a day to respond, on one occasion it was 4 days. They're not willing to listen anything regarding the non-arrival of your carton if you didn't pick tracked airmail. The fastest I've received a carton from DutyFree.io was in 10 days, with the $4.99 tracked airmail. Recently, their service and attitude has been appallingly poor. It’s inexcusable. There are many people who aren’t getting any communication let alone their orders.

CigsSpot.com sells Parliament Aqua Blue for $42 ($4.20/£3.12 per pack). Delivery is free with tracking number included (sent the next day). Order worth $42/£31.33.. Communication is brilliant. Did not have any problem with customs. Carton in very good condition. Cigarettes are “fresh” and recent. Delivery is very fast. The packaging was very sturdy and discreet, no damage to the cigarette packs.

I'm very pleased with CigsSpot. good service, communication, fast delivery and better value for money. 10/10. Will be placing another order very soon! 10/10.

**Currency rates at 2016-09-06 14:30 UTC (GMT)
http://www.xe.com/

The summer is over and so are the vacation. Everyone has returned home and we bet your cigarettes stocks are empty.

This means it is finally time for a new "What's in your pocket coupon".

Type "HUMP" at the checkout to get 15% off any Camel cigarettes.

This coupon is only valid for 1 week.
Activity: 7
Made an order yesterday, will post a comprehensive review once I receive them  Wink
Just a thumbs up bump to CigsSpot who is still at %100 delivery for me with over half a dozen orders placed..  The communication is terrific and they are a pleasure to deal with!

Stay awesome guys!!

ig

Thx for your feedback! We will keep on doing that!

Very happy with Cigsspot . Ciggies arrived to UK within 4 days ,no probs with customs, good prices and decent smokes. Will definitely be buying more!!!

Nice to see new customers. Welcome to the CigsSpot family!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Very happy with Cigsspot . Ciggies arrived to UK within 4 days ,no probs with customs, good prices and decent smokes. Will definitely be buying more!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just a thumbs up bump to CigsSpot who is still at %100 delivery for me with over half a dozen orders placed..  The communication is terrific and they are a pleasure to deal with!

Stay awesome guys!!

ig
The "12 days of camel" has ended.

We thought of doing new promotion, but it seems everybody is on vacation so we transfer it to Autumn.

So stay tunned and have a great vacation everyone!
Today is the last day of "12 days of Camel".

You have the last chance to get Camel cigarettes with 15% disscount.

Just type "Camel" at the checkout.

Stay tunned for more events.
Hey there buddy!

Was just wondering what the shipping time is on UK packages, as I'd like to place an order.
Hello,

Usually it takes 2 weeks to get to the UK.

We are waiting for your order.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Hey there buddy!

Was just wondering what the shipping time is on UK packages, as I'd like to place an order.
Pages:
Jump to: