Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 18. (Read 57366 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Can you ship to the US?

What kind of guarantees do you have related to shipping?

We have 100% rate delivery to the US, it will take 2-3 weeks for cigs to get there (sometimes 8 days)

You can read some reviews in this topic - some of them are from the States.

If your cigarettes will get stopper by customs you can refuse them and we will reship them for free.

Is there anuthing else we can help you with?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Can you ship to the US?

What kind of guarantees do you have related to shipping?
Hey guys, only 7 more days left for

Just type "CAMEL" at checkout to get 15% off.
As you guessed it will go for 12 days!
The cost to purchase cigs is not the problem it is the cost of the taxation that goes on that is. The taxes cost more then the produce normally

in 95% you are not asked to pay taxes. In the case they ask you to do that - you can decline the package and send it back, in that case we will resend it for free.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The cost to purchase cigs is not the problem it is the cost of the taxation that goes on that is. The taxes cost more then the produce normally
Hello friends!
This time instead of next "What's in your pocket" coupon we decided to give you

"12 days of Camel"

Just type "CAMEL" at checkout to get 15% off.
As you guessed it will go for 12 days!
Hi mate, The 10th is coming around and I'll probably make an order for 1x marlboro and 1x Camels. When checking out the prices (Seeing if there are any sales on those brands), and I don't know if it's a bug or not,  but it seems that CC support is removed. It's back to Bitcoin only.

Can you shade some light on the situation, please?

Hello,

At this time we only acccept bitcoin. We are working on implementng CC payment but we are not sure when it is going to happen.

Is there anything else we can help you with?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi mate, The 10th is coming around and I'll probably make an order for 1x marlboro and 1x Camels. When checking out the prices (Seeing if there are any sales on those brands), and I don't know if it's a bug or not,  but it seems that CC support is removed. It's back to Bitcoin only.

Can you shade some light on the situation, please?
Thank you for congratulations and for being with us. We will continue the good work!

I saw the first message about this and I was going to order but then I went to sleep and forgot about it, and now it is too late Cry
But happy 6 months anniversary to you anyways!

Dont worry, you will have your chance, its not the last promotion we make)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I saw the first message about this and I was going to order but then I went to sleep and forgot about it, and now it is too late Cry
But happy 6 months anniversary to you anyways!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Happy Birthday cigs...will get an order in later today!

ig
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your cake
Dear friends and valued customers,

It is already six months since CigsSpot.com started to operate. In these six months, we expanded our product range and we tried to do everything to keep our customers happy.

We want to thank our friends and customers for being with us. In order to celebrate our anniversary with you, we offer a 20% discount to all our products.
Just type "Cigsspot" at the checkout. This offer is valid for 24 hours only.

Don't miss the chance to get smokes for you and get it for a discounted price!

We hope that you take great delight in these news.

Warm regards,

CigsSpot.com

PS
Dont be shy to write somthing on this BIG day for us!)

Tomorrow we will celebrate the 6 month anniversary of CigsSpot.com. As part of this anniversary we will be giving huge discount. The discount will be available only for 24 hours. We will announce it tomorrow so stay tuned.
Hello does the free pack still count . ?? i would like to order 1 carton og marlboro red

Please tell us - what free pack. We did a free pack giveaway 6 months ago.

Maybe you should edit the first post?
It is still saying this,
"-> You get an absolutely *FREE Pack of Cigarettes* delivered to you.
1. Post in this thread the brand you want.
2. Shoot us an email with your delivery address and your forum alias. <[email protected]>"

You re absolutly right. We will do that. Thx a lot!

Just saw, its always said - "This offer is valid for the first 20 posts in this thread"
legendary
Activity: 1274
Hello does the free pack still count . ?? i would like to order 1 carton og marlboro red

Please tell us - what free pack. We did a free pack giveaway 6 months ago.

Maybe you should edit the first post?
It is still saying this,
"-> You get an absolutely *FREE Pack of Cigarettes* delivered to you.
1. Post in this thread the brand you want.
2. Shoot us an email with your delivery address and your forum alias. <[email protected]>"
Good Morning!

It's time for new "What's in your pocket" coupon. This time its Kent, so you have a chance to buy Kent Convertibles (and others) with 15% off!

Get 15% off any "Kent" cigarettes.

Start shopping for KENT now
Cigarettes is finland customs!
Please reply to our last email
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Cigarettes is finland customs!
Hello oh ok . I would like to order 2x marlboro red carton.

Thats great. Just go to our website and make an order. If you will need any help from us just let us know.

I need to order, do you have any coupons at this moment. I am looking for a 6 carton order.
So any coupon would make me happy, and I bet it will make you happy too

Just PMd you.
Pages:
Jump to: