Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 20. (Read 57366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Great site...unfortunate you don't carry the brand I smoke.

You manage to get any of these in stock shoot me a PM would ya Smiley

Let me be the first to stay they are absolutely the best. Very fast delivery and free tracked shipping. The cigarettes itself are normal cigarettes we have in the EU.

Was worth a shot.  Spirits are available in the EU (at least in Paris and Istanbul) Wink
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
It's time for new "What's in your pocket" coupon. It will be good news for L&M lovers.)

Thank you for the kind words.

As for American Spirit - we are sory buy we cannot get our habds on them. Maybe you will like something from our selection.

As for Lucky Strike lovers - today is the last day the couon is valid. There will be new one tomorrow.

Stay tuned!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Let me be the first to stay they are absolutely the best. Very fast delivery and free tracked shipping. The cigarettes itself are normal cigarettes we have in the EU.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!

Hi,

Can you also add Chesterfield Red ?
I'm a smoker of this and would like to order some.
They were available for some time, but now its only Blue and Bronze.
Did you consider Luckies Red or Winston Red?

a successful order with cigsspot! definitely my new shop for cigs
good quality smokes and 5 day delivery, absolutely mad! Cheesy Cheesy

i'm looking forward to placing more orders with this site!
Enjoy your smokes. And please tell us how you like the Corsar? Definitely one of our favourites flavour.)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
a successful order with cigsspot! definitely my new shop for cigs
good quality smokes and 5 day delivery, absolutely mad! Cheesy Cheesy
https://i.imgur.com/XpjStA8.jpg

i'm looking forward to placing more orders with this site!
Activity: 36
Hi,

Can you also add Chesterfield Red ?
I'm a smoker of this and would like to order some.
Only 2 more days left!

finally got round to ordering some corsars, can't wait!  Cheesy how long is delivery to the UK usually?

It usualy takes 2 weeks to get ot he UK.
We will send you the tracking ID tomorrow.

hi cigsspot, it's been about 2 days or so since you said you'd send me the tracking ID
just wondering where it is?

Probably the letter went to SPAM. Please pm us your email and we will resend it.
Thank You.
finally got round to ordering some corsars, can't wait!  Cheesy how long is delivery to the UK usually?

hi cigsspot, it's been about 2 days or so since you said you'd send me the tracking ID
just wondering where it is?
legendary
Activity: 1148
New order placed.    Smiley

ig
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
It took about a month but I received the package, it has been opened by customs but everything was there.
We have 2 announcements to make:

1 - From now on we accept Mastercard and Visa on our website. (spread the word)

2  - Dont waste Lucky Strike coupon, 6 more days left.

Thank You.
Another successful purchase from Cigsspot! Delivery time to UK: 12 days. Thanks cigsspot!!
We are glad to hear that. Enjoy your smokes.

And check out our "Whats in your posket" this week disscount.
Activity: 18
Another successful purchase from Cigsspot! Delivery time to UK: 12 days. Thanks cigsspot!!
finally got round to ordering some corsars, can't wait!  Cheesy how long is delivery to the UK usually?

Hey everyone.  From this day we start "What's in your pocket". Each week we will be giving coupons for 15% discount for a specific brands.

Lets start from Lucky Strike.

Each coupon will be valid for a week. Dont waste it!

CigsSpot.com
Activity: 2
Hey man,

I bought a carton of cigarettes yesterday on cigsspot but I accidentally payed the wrong amount in Bitcoin by 0.0000203 or something I think it equaled around 0.01 us cents, anyway the system didn't recognise it and now I'm wondering what next? My beloved bitcoins are gone but no order Sad I emailed the website yesterday but no reply so thought I would try get you on here. My fault for wrong amount Bitcoin  but would love to hear you so we can get some delicious ciggies heading my way please. Thank you for low prices cigsspot

Hello. We did got your message and replied to it - probably it got to spam folder. Anyway we processed your order with no problem and later today we will email you tracking IDs.

Thank You for shopping with us.

Just a follow up for anyone interested in using this website, they sorted my problem no problems at all and sent me my tracking number! Can't wait for my ciggies to arrive, thanks cigsspot! Would definitely reccomend!
Pages:
Jump to: