Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 19. (Read 57366 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello does the free pack still count . ?? i would like to order 1 carton og marlboro red

Please tell us - what free pack. We did a free pack giveaway 6 months ago.

I need to order, do you have any coupons at this moment. I am looking for a 6 carton order.
So any coupon would make me happy, and I bet it will make you happy too
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello oh ok . I would like to order 2x marlboro red carton.
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Hello does the free pack still count . ?? i would like to order 1 carton og marlboro red

Please tell us - what free pack. We did a free pack giveaway 6 months ago.
Activity: 56
Activity: 1
today came to Cigarettes Finland Smiley
Great to hear that. Please keep us posted on this matter.
Mines arrived too. 7 days from delivery to mail box. Thanks for excellent service.
Good Morning!

It's time for new "What's in your pocket" coupon. It's time for Slims cigarettes

Get 15% off any "Karelia" cigarettes.

Great to hear that. Please keep us posted on this matter.

And stay tunned for new "What's in your pocket" coupon!
Activity: 2
Do you deliver to the UK using stealth method? because I have no intention of paying crazy custom chargers.

Do you have menthol cigarettes and accept Paypal?

Yes we deliver to UK in a seal package, and its not obvious at all that there are cigarettes inside.

We do have menthol cigarettes, here are some of them:
 - Glamour Menthol
 - Karelia Menthol
 - Kent Convertibles
 - Vogue Menthe

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Do you deliver to the UK using stealth method? because I have no intention of paying crazy custom chargers.

Do you have menthol cigarettes and accept Paypal?
Another order arrived within a week to UK. Shipping is getting faster and faster. Thanks cigsspot for providing a cheap and reliable service.

Thank You for kind words! We are doing our best.
Activity: 18
Another order arrived within a week to UK. Shipping is getting faster and faster. Thanks cigsspot for providing a cheap and reliable service.
Hello everyone. Here is the new coupon for "What's in your pocket"

Dont waste it!
Awesome!  Thanks cigs  Smiley

ig

edit:
And then...BOOM! Delivery!

Thx cigs  Grin

You are welcome! Enjoy your smokes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Awesome!  Thanks cigs  Smiley

ig

edit:
And then...BOOM! Delivery!

Thx cigs  Grin
Another successful order from Cigsspot. 6 days to UK which is my fastest order yet! Cigarettes perfect as always. Only issue is I never receive confirmation emails after placing my orders. Not sure if that is an issue with their server or me... Anyone else failing to receive confirmation emails?

Thanks again cigsspot.

Same her for recent orders.  Also, I wish there was a way to log on to the site straight up (without going through checkout) and check previous orders (unless I am missing it).

Nothing yet on my latest order (6/24) but I will update the thread as always when it arrives.

Smiley ig

You can log on to all your orders page by going here - https://www.cigsspot.com/my-account/ and see all your orders
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Another successful order from Cigsspot. 6 days to UK which is my fastest order yet! Cigarettes perfect as always. Only issue is I never receive confirmation emails after placing my orders. Not sure if that is an issue with their server or me... Anyone else failing to receive confirmation emails?

Thanks again cigsspot.

Same her for recent orders.  Also, I wish there was a way to log on to the site straight up (without going through checkout) and check previous orders (unless I am missing it).

Nothing yet on my latest order (6/24) but I will update the thread as always when it arrives.

Smiley ig
Activity: 18

Thanks again cigsspot.
New arrivals on CigsSpot.com. Now you can find Sobranie Black and Sobranie Gold on our website!

P.S.
2 more days left untill L&M coupon expirses.
4 more days left for L&M coupon.
Pages:
Jump to: