Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 21. (Read 57366 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Hey man,

I bought a carton of cigarettes yesterday on cigsspot but I accidentally payed the wrong amount in Bitcoin by 0.0000203 or something I think it equaled around 0.01 us cents, anyway the system didn't recognise it and now I'm wondering what next? My beloved bitcoins are gone but no order Sad I emailed the website yesterday but no reply so thought I would try get you on here. My fault for wrong amount Bitcoin  but would love to hear you so we can get some delicious ciggies heading my way please. Thank you for low prices cigsspot

Hello. We did got your message and replied to it - probably it got to spam folder. Anyway we processed your order with no problem and later today we will email you tracking IDs.

Thank You for shopping with us.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey man,

I bought a carton of cigarettes yesterday on cigsspot but I accidentally payed the wrong amount in Bitcoin by 0.0000203 or something I think it equaled around 0.01 us cents, anyway the system didn't recognise it and now I'm wondering what next? My beloved bitcoins are gone but no order Sad I emailed the website yesterday but no reply so thought I would try get you on here. My fault for wrong amount Bitcoin  but would love to hear you so we can get some delicious ciggies heading my way please. Thank you for low prices cigsspot
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Today I picked up my order, 10 packs of Marlboro.
Everything was perfect expect for one small thing.

Tar and nicotine amounts listed in the description at your website are different than the ones listed in the pack.
On you website it says each cigarette contains 9 mg of tar and 0.7 mg of nicotine, and on the pack it says these contain 8 mg of tar and 0.6 mg of nicotine.

It is not big difference and I have experienced this with other cig sellers too but it would be nice to get exact information, especially in case you are trying out new brands etc.

Corsar of the Quenn Cherry is now available at CigsSpot.com

We hope you will enjoy its strong and flavoured taste. In the future we will add more tastes.

Have a great week everyone.

Coming Soon on CigsSpot - Corsar of the Queen. Does anybody tried them?

those look nice, any idea when you'll get them and how much they will cost? i'll definitely have to grab some of those :p

You can check this out in a few hours on our website  -  CigsSpot.com
Activity: 5
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkWcbLbWYAA1WuV.jpg:large

those look nice, any idea when you'll get them and how much they will cost? i'll definitely have to grab some of those :p
The problem has been fixed, thank you for pointing at it. You are welcome for shopping.

Confirmed, just placed the order Smiley

Got it. We will send you tracking IDs tomorrow.
Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
The problem has been fixed, thank you for pointing at it. You are welcome for shopping.

Confirmed, just placed the order Smiley
Hello, I ordered a carton of Sobranie Black Russians off Open Bazaar on may 29th.I just received them today and noticed one of the packs has been opened and no empty cellophane wrapper was in the box (which was kinda beaten up but no holes) so I can only assume it was shipped that way.

We have just PMd you

"Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements."  on checkout page?

Can you please look into it Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
"Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements."  on checkout page?

Can you please look into it Smiley
Activity: 1
Hello, I ordered a carton of Sobranie Black Russians off Open Bazaar on may 29th.I just received them today and noticed one of the packs has been opened and no empty cellophane wrapper was in the box (which was kinda beaten up but no holes) so I can only assume it was shipped that way.
So what if I live in Africa and I need some of your cigarettes, can you ship it down to Africa?

We never had expepience with Africa, but we can send it there. What do you like to purchase?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
So what if I live in Africa and I need some of your cigarettes, can you ship it down to Africa?
legendary
Activity: 1148
5/27 order delivered in full  Smiley

ig

Activity: 18
Placed my second order with cigsspot on 19th may and received my order today 3rd June. Took 2 weeks to arrive to UK. First order only took 6 days but we had a long bank holiday weekend and the UK postal service was shut down which explains why I had to wait a little while longer. Cigarette quality is sublime as always from Moldova. I look forward to placing my next order. Thanks cigsspot!!
Hey guys.

Welcome to our improved website. Choosing your favourite ciggs is even easier now. Stay tunned for more new brands and offers on CigsSpot.com

I haven't ordered anything after getting my free pack but today I finally made my order, 1 carton of Marlboro red.
And I will receive the tracking code in to my email after my order has been sent, right?

We have just PMd you tracking ID.

Have a great evening.
I haven't ordered anything after getting my free pack but today I finally made my order, 1 carton of Marlboro red.
And I will receive the tracking code in to my email after my order has been sent, right?

Nice to see you again.

Your order will be sent tomorrow and after that we will send you tracking ID.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Pages:
Jump to: