Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 69. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 09:43:35 AM
anyone knows why my miner restarts randomly? doesn't seem like PSU issue because it mines eth just fine.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
December 07, 2017, 09:22:28 AM
Nicehash is the work of Satan! Don't give them your hashrate they have way too much as it is, too much power in the hands of a single entity is never a good idea, power corrupts.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 09:17:34 AM
@Claymore Please remove the nicehash garbage and don't support them anymore, even if they come back (I hope not). They are a botnet for hire and should rot in hell.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 07, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
Hey Claymore,

Since Nicehash got hacked to death (probably an exit scam) your miner tries to connect to a dead server to mine the dev fee and chokes to death itself.

How much slower is the -NOFEE 1 option? Am I really going to lose all the bonus I get from your miner? It's broken now dude, for everybody.

Edit:

Yeah the miner is way slower, I lost a lot of hashing power with -no fee 1.

Cunts at Nicehash stole my coins too, fuckers.
Just create a powershell script (or bash if linux) which scans the log file and restarts the miner when devfee kicks in.

Excellent idea, I'll post the script if I go this route.
Activity: 67
December 07, 2017, 05:36:17 AM
Hey Claymore,

Since Nicehash got hacked to death (probably an exit scam) your miner tries to connect to a dead server to mine the dev fee and chokes to death itself.

How much slower is the -NOFEE 1 option? Am I really going to lose all the bonus I get from your miner? It's broken now dude, for everybody.

Edit:

Just create a powershell script (or bash if linux) which scans the log file and restarts the miner when devfee kicks in.
Activity: 8
December 07, 2017, 05:10:45 AM
sorry, noob here

everytime I start mining it's always shown :

Wrong Monero wallet address, "-allpools 1" option will be enabled automatically, read Readme for details.

then the program work, i try to check on pool the hash is detected.

here is my config :
Code:
-xpool stratum+tcp://eu2.electromine.fr:5555
-xwal etnk6aHcwaFScQVqJv2XyvQrRw6KHB3h38X1QJZzPPDbegL7LsJEewZiQwSuHyz2EQ8oSzNqiFxFSPNeyGZ9pnqE8YBYwh8Qvj

-xpsw x

#-allpools 1
#-tt 75

It's telling you it can't mine the XMR dev fee on the ETN pool so it's switched on the -allpools 1 option so it can connect to either an XMR pool or Nicehash. Unfortunately Nicehash just robbed Claymore of all his dev fee coins and shutdown their servers so that when Claymore's miner tries to mine the dev fee on Nicehash it crashes.

This being the case you'll need to add the -nofee 1 option to your configuration, you'll mine quite a bit slower and Claymore won't get any dev fee coins.

Thank you Batman! er.. notbatman!

soo I put it like this ?

Code:
-xwal etnk6aHcwaFScQVqJv2XyvQrRw6KHB3h38X1QJZzPPDbegL7LsJEewZiQwSuHyz2EQ8oSzNqiFxFSPNeyGZ9pnqE8YBYwh8Qvj

-xpsw x
-nofee 1

#-allpools 1
#-tt 75
legendary
December 07, 2017, 05:00:50 AM
sorry, noob here

Wrong Monero wallet address, "-allpools 1" option will be enabled automatically, read Readme for details.

here is my config :
Code:

-xpsw x

#-allpools 1
#-tt 75

It's telling you it can't mine the XMR dev fee on the ETN pool so it's switched on the -allpools 1 option so it can connect to either an XMR pool or Nicehash. Unfortunately Nicehash just robbed Claymore of all his dev fee coins and shutdown their servers so that when Claymore's miner tries to mine the dev fee on Nicehash it crashes.

This being the case you'll need to add the -nofee 1 option to your configuration, you'll mine quite a bit slower and Claymore won't get any dev fee coins.
Activity: 8
December 07, 2017, 04:50:43 AM
sorry, noob here

here is my config :
Code:

-xpsw x

#-allpools 1
#-tt 75
Activity: 51
December 07, 2017, 01:40:55 AM
@claymore you need to fix the devfee nicehash pools they make the miner to crash... i have to use -nofee 1 to make it work.. and you lost you %
legendary
December 06, 2017, 07:18:46 PM
Hey Claymore,

Edit:

Activity: 474
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 03:17:53 PM
Mining Pool Hub can work like Nicehash, just learn about Auto Switches and Auto Exchange mode.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 03:05:35 PM
anyone can help my make start. bat file for monero mining in nanopool? i use poloniex wallet with XMR address. thanks.. Huh

Open poloniex, click your xmr deposit wallet, copy the wallet address.

In the file epools.txt add at the bottom:
POOL: stratum+tcp://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444, WALLET: ffdsfsdfsfsfdfdfsddddddddddddffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffff.mycomputer, PSW: x, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: stratum+tcp://xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14444, WALLET: ffdsfsdfsfsfdfdfsddddddddddddffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffff.mycomputer, PSW: x, ALLPOOLS: 0

In the file Config.txt, delete everything in there. Must be empty for now.

On your start.bat, add this:
GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
NsGpuCNMiner.exe

Now run the start.bat

thats it.

Everytime you need to add extra pools, add them to the epools.txt
Everytime you need to add arguments (set temperatures, voltages etc) add them to the config.txt

Thanks alot. running now

One mistake on my post. You need to set setx behind the parameters like this:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Activity: 28
December 06, 2017, 02:57:48 PM
Hiii Claymore more more more =)

You Know you are the best....Plz do a Slot Profile button for Etman.exe

Thankss a Lot
Activity: 61
Merit: 7
December 06, 2017, 02:22:47 PM
Hi, just a message to say that -dgb -1 is not working
Activity: 15
December 06, 2017, 01:21:43 PM
anyone can help my make start. bat file for monero mining in nanopool? i use poloniex wallet with XMR address. thanks.. Huh

POOL: stratum+tcp://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444, WALLET: ffdsfsdfsfsfdfdfsddddddddddddffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffff.mycomputer, PSW: x, ALLPOOLS: 0
POOL: stratum+tcp://xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14444, WALLET: ffdsfsdfsfsfdfdfsddddddddddddffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffff.mycomputer, PSW: x, ALLPOOLS: 0

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
NsGpuCNMiner.exe

Now run the start.bat

thats it.

Everytime you need to add arguments (set temperatures, voltages etc) add them to the config.txt

Thanks alot. running now
legendary
December 06, 2017, 01:08:26 PM
^^^ use multiple failover pools if you're on linux!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
NsGpuCNMiner.exe

Now run the start.bat

thats it.

Activity: 15
December 06, 2017, 12:10:06 PM
legendary
December 06, 2017, 12:08:41 PM
Wow, today is not my day. I jumped off nicehash and now they're DDoSing the new pool I connected to... crap on a stick!

0 H/s  QQ

OMG they're tottaly fucking the pools front end too!!

edit:

etn.sup.rnova.cc have cloudflare!!!!

edit_2:

Their hashrate dashboard meter is in MH/s LOL.
legendary
December 06, 2017, 11:55:33 AM
So far soo good on my rigs.. Will see for how long. I always had problems with this miner in the past

I've been mining on nicehash, I think this problem is just with them or perhaps ssl related? This is a miner breaking issue....
Pages:
Jump to: