Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 119. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
hi, when can receive the support 1660Ti on the linux version?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Claymore,

Any update / progress on possible timing tweaks for RTX GPUs with GDDR6 by any chance? Would be nice to see what these puppies would be able to achieve...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello
When I mining ETH on ethermine pool my 8x gtx1070 get 280 Mhs ( -strap 1) but on etc pool it’s only about 260 mhs. Why -strap option isn’t working on etc pool ?

Sorry for my English:)
Activity: 5
These new supercharged versions (both 14.6 and beta versions) have been pretty frustrating for me on GTX 1070s.  Some of my cards simply cannot be made stable even with straps set to 4, sintensity set to 1, and cards using stock settings.  Anyone else run into this?

* Edit * Going back a bit, seems like others with 10 series are having issues as well.  Bit of a dud release for 10 series, IMO.  Not worth an extra ~10% hash when it's this flaky.

My rig of 7x1070 NVIDIA cards, and claymore with strap 1runs perfectly. Instead of 32mh of one gpu with claymore 14.6 now calculating 35mh with same setup as I use in claymore 12...
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Raise fan, your memory is throttling.

Temps are around 60C on all cards, and fans run under 50%

Think its not temp related, it has to do something with rxboost, even on amdtweak i get the same results

You don't have dram temperature value and I'm pretty sure its much more than 60C.
Activity: 277
Merit: 23

Temps are around 60C on all cards, and fans run under 50%

Think its not temp related, it has to do something with rxboost, even on amdtweak i get the same results

Activity: 652
Merit: 266
I have Sapphire Pulse RX 570 4GB Hynix/Elpida.
Using HiveOS with 1150 Core, 2200 Mem, 950mv, (rxboost 30, 55, 75, 100).
Tried everything, 10 different BIOS mods, I even made one click timing patch with Polaris, tried windows (compute mode) hashrate is 26.6 and that is it!
That happens on 4 same model cards, same settings. I bought them used. The guy that sold them said that he was getting around 30 mhs (before this new version of claymore) with that same BIOS.
Please someone help me.
Thanks!

That's way to much power, go around 850mV

Have the same cards, only issue i have is after couple of minutes of mining one cards falls from 31,5Mhs to 26,5Mhs

Win10 OS
Activity: 277
Merit: 23
Tried everything, 10 different BIOS mods, I even made one click timing patch with Polaris, tried windows (compute mode) hashrate is 26.6 and that is it!
That happens on 4 same model cards, same settings. I bought them used. The guy that sold them said that he was getting around 30 mhs (before this new version of claymore) with that same BIOS.
Please someone help me.
Thanks!

That's way to much power, go around 850mV

Have the same cards, only issue i have is after couple of minutes of mining one cards falls from 31,5Mhs to 26,5Mhs

Win10 OS
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Hi guys. Has anyone tested Vega56 with 14.6? I find quite different information about the mining speed with the new claymore miner, from 47 mh/s to 55 mh/s. Any info about power consumtion? I will buy new video cards and i'm hesitating what to buy.
Thanks in advance.
In my test vega56 51.3mh/S and 175w.
Radeon7 101MH/s and around 250w.
How do you get such hashrate with Vega56? I get about 45

Even more interested about rad7 here. Running 90 here would result in draw of 280w.
Vega56 also feels strange below 200-230w
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Hi guys. Has anyone tested Vega56 with 14.6? I find quite different information about the mining speed with the new claymore miner, from 47 mh/s to 55 mh/s. Any info about power consumtion? I will buy new video cards and i'm hesitating what to buy.
Thanks in advance.
How do you get such hashrate with Vega56? I get about 45
Activity: 8
These new supercharged versions (both 14.6 and beta versions) have been pretty frustrating for me on GTX 1070s.  Some of my cards simply cannot be made stable even with straps set to 4, sintensity set to 1, and cards using stock settings.  Anyone else run into this?

* Edit * Going back a bit, seems like others with 10 series are having issues as well.  Bit of a dud release for 10 series, IMO.  Not worth an extra ~10% hash when it's this flaky.

Activity: 94
Please someone help me.
Thanks!

fixed it with SMOS, 31.5mhs per card!
any SMOS clock setting is welcome.
Activity: 72
Merit: 11
You guys do know that all that these OSes are doing is running the amdmemtweak command for "rxboost"....not sure why claymore is not including this simple code in his binary, but im assuming it has something to do with all these mining OSes trying to get new users that dont know better to pay for their OS that you can do everything in it by yourself.

What are you talking about  Huh Claymore did add it to his latest binary, it's accessed with the parameter -rxboost Cheesy
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 94
Please someone help me.
Thanks!
Activity: 36
Hello,

I’ve tried on HiveOS to use amdmemory and set REF to 30 as recommended, however on my 570’s it doesn't Increase my hashrate, is their something else I need to do, using Claymore Dual version 14.6?
Many thanks,
Louis

What core clocks are you running?
Try to increase core when applying settings

Updating to 14.6 is not necessary but i suggest you because it gave me hashrate pump too.
Activity: 9
Hello,

I’ve tried on HiveOS to use amdmemory and set REF to 30 as recommended, however on my 570’s it doesn't Increase my hashrate, is their something else I need to do, using Claymore Dual version 14.6?
Many thanks,
Louis
Activity: 106
Merit: 31
Hi

VRM dude here wearing his Eth mask.

Been busy getting Radeon Vii up and running, today got 3 cards working steady together giving over double hash rate of 4 RX580's for same sort of power consumption and note Claymore 14.6 is nice and stable but will not see a mix of RX580 and Radeon Vii unlike Pheonix but pheonix not stable with more than two Vii's on this rig. Got to get some power optimisation done to add a fourth Vii and should smash 360 MH's for about 1200W running Lubuntu 18.04.2 (downgraded to kernel v4.15 more testing to do) and with latest AMD adrenalin drivers amdgpu-pro-19.10-785425-ubuntu-18.04. Thinking about deploying radeon-profile to try and get some under volting done and optimise this rig. hmmm
Activity: 4
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
I have about 5% increase for RX-cards, but there is no gain for old R9 290/290x (I have rig with Windows 7 with these "heaters"). There is a good increase for GTX 1080 (38 mh/s with strap 2 with 750 mV downvolting with nvidia Inspector), but R9 290/290X on the same Rig show only 20 mh/s. Is it possible to do something? They give up to 30 mh/s on small DAG-coins, but ETH and ETC have too big DAG size and AMD don't update drivers for old cards to be optimized for mining.
Jump to: